A Walk in the Night (Darren) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Walk in the Night (Darren) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Walk in the Night (Darren)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Walk in the Night (Darren) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Walk in the Night (Darren)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:48 pm

Catalina shrugged at him shunning her words away, thinking to continue this conversation on another day. Maybe he would open up to her eventually, but she didn't want to push him if he didn't want to talk about it.

She flinched at his snappy tone and removed her hand instantly. "I just think you do not want my aid, Darren. But, is there a hope inside you that is wondering whether or not someone could help you?" Her sapphire eyes stared into his, attempting to delve into his soul.

Catalina saw his surprise at her work and turned the drawing the other way so that he could see it better. "I have almost finished," she whispered. "I just need to shade in a few things."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:06 pm

The thing was Darren didn't know what to make of this girl. She seemed nice, but she was with the order, an organization that Darren hated. Though he didn't really know why. He wasn't one to trust people quickly, and people couldn't blame him. He had been betrayed enough times by too many people. Was it smart to make lots of friends then? He didn't think so, he just had two or three good friends and didn't bother for anyone else. Though he cared for those friends a lot.

Looking up to see her reaction, he hoped she hadn't been offended or anything. It didn't look like it. She just looked a little sad, and.. Well it was hard to read her expression, and Darren was never particularly good at that anyways. "I'm not wondering that," he said insantly, rolling his eyes, though he wasn't particularly sure himself. "Right," he said, not sure what to say to that.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:58 pm

Catalina looked up from her drawing as she noticed his silence, her sapphire eyes watching every expression that flew across his face. Her face was alight with curiosity, and empathy. As if reading his mind ((which she doesn't, she's just good with expressions)), she whispered, "I know what it is like to be betrayed, Darren. So, I will not badger you to open up to me. It takes time. I know." She gazed at him knowingly. "I will tell you something, though, that I learned a long time ago, when I was so horribly betrayed. Those that hurt you deserve to be punished, but it does not do very well to dwell on the past. One must look towards the future, however dismal it may seem." She smiled reassuringly.

I'm not wondering that. Catalina grinned. "You are unsure of yourself, Darren. I can see that." She giggled slightly. Changing the subject, she said, "Would you like this when I am finished? You could keep it as a memento of our talk." She laughed at her joke, clearly thinking she was hilarious.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top