France, Paris (ISOBEL) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

France, Paris (ISOBEL) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

France, Paris (ISOBEL)

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

France, Paris (ISOBEL) - Page 3 Empty Re: France, Paris (ISOBEL)

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:08 am

Daniel whole body was shaking turning his head to face her, closing his eyes not wanting to look at her right now. Then he fluttered his eyes open as she told him that she wanted him back and missed him dearly, she had done the right thing and made him not make the same mistake he did with her again with Virginia. "Then, prove it," he said to her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:23 am

"How?" Izzie asked. "It's not like I can kiss you, you're...taken" Izzie said, crying and choking on the last word.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:07 am

"Kiss me, here, right now, right here. Prove to me that you love me with all of your heart." Daniel said then he closed his eyes, craining his neck at her grunting in annoyance then looked at her in annoyance and exhaustion. "You, see. Your so held back, your not showing enough," he added. Trying, to wipe the tear from her eyes. He hated to see her upset but he wanted to let all of his emotion out to let it all go.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:46 am

"Ok, fine, but don't blame me if Virginia breaks up with you!" Izzie warned. She closed her eyes and leaned in and her lips touched his lips. She had her hands locked around his neck and she started to add more love and fiery passion to the kiss, then she add a hint of togues too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:48 am

((I dumped her))

Daniel felt her lips touched his lips. Her hand locked around his neck and started to add more love and foery passion to the kiss, then she add a hint of tongue too, his heart raced against his chest as he felt the passion she had gave him in the kiss. This was better then the kiss he had kissed Chastity with, he carried her up from the ground and laid her on the bed, laying on top fo her and kissed her with fiery passion pulling her leg to his torso.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:44 am

Izzie enjoyed this and grinned. "Use teleportation to get to the airport then?" Izzie asked still kissing him lovingly. "I love you so much, baby" Izzie said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:52 am

Daniel laughed and looked at her then back at the taxi driver who had been kindly waiting outside from them in the front of her yard. Also he knew that they couldn't use magic outside of school so he looked at her confusingly. "Baby, you know we can't use magic outside school and the taxi driver has been to kind enough to wait outside for us outside your front yard," he told her stroking her cheek with his finger.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:54 am

Izzie chuckled. "I haven't packed...Maybe I'll just buy stuff at Paris!" Izzie laughed. She got up and stretched. "Come on, we best go!" Izzie said, holding his hand and smiling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:57 am

Daniel looked at her and laughed when she said she haven't packed yet then looked at her. "Are you sure, we have time to quickly pack up some clothes and bathroom accesories or would you rather wear my clothes" said Daniel as she got up and stretch she held his hand and smiled. He smiled back at her and leaned in again to plant one more kiss on her lips then wrapped his arm around her waist waiting for her to answer his question on wheather or not they could quickly pack up their clothes or just go without them and she could use his clothes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:03 am

"Nah, it'll be exciting, let's go!" Izzie said excitedly. She ran down the stairs, slipped on a dress, some thongs and grabbed her handbag. She then waited at the door.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top