France, Paris (ISOBEL) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

France, Paris (ISOBEL) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

France, Paris (ISOBEL)

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

France, Paris (ISOBEL) - Page 4 Empty Re: France, Paris (ISOBEL)

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:08 am

Daniel walked around the house for a bit waiting for Isobel to finish dressing up. Then walked toward the door seeing Izzie already there waiting by the door in a beautiful silky dress, he smiled dazzlingly at her and continued to walk toward her and gave her a wild hug. "You look stunning, love," he said to her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:10 am

Izzie grinned and laughed. "Even if I got a mohawk?" Izzie asked. She raised her eyebrow and waited for his response and grinned and was having a hard time trying not to laugh.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:14 am

"A mohawk" yelped Daniel when she asked even if she got a mohawk then he looked at her trying to pull himself together a bit he never liked the mohawk. "Baby, i don't care what you look like your my life now. But no mohawk you might as well poke my eye out" he said laughing a bit as he put his hand on the wall beside her and laughed a bit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:19 am

Izzie chuckled and grinned. She held his hand and they walked out and she locked the door. They walked over to the taxi and got in. "That's all I wanted to hear" Izzie said to him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:31 am

Daniel laughed and grinned back. Holding her hand as they walked it if the house locking the door behind them then started to walk over to the taxi and got in. "What if i got a mohawk" he asked making sure if she said the same thing or would of got angry about it and shouted.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:33 am

Izzie bit her lip and finally said "It'd better bit a short tiny one, like David Beckham, then it'd be alright." She smiled and placed her head on his shoulder.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:39 am

As the driver took off and her head placed on his shoulders. Daniel smiled at her and wrapped his arm around her waist then kissed her on the head laughing when she said it was alright as long it was short like David Beckham. "Alright, i might consider on that one when i get another hair cut" laughed Daniel
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:43 am

Izzie closed her eyes and hummed. "I am thinking of....dying my hair....blue!" Izzie said, sarcastically.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:10 am

Daniel could imagine the picture in his head with Isobel dying her whole hair blue. He could notice the sacasmn in her voice and he chuckled at her stroking her hair. "I love you hair like this it more prettier" said Daniel looking at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:17 am

"Thanks" Izzie grinned. She looked in his eyes and frowned. "Are you wearing..colour eye contacts?" Izzie asked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top