I seem to find myself here a lot....(Izzy and Nikki)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I seem to find myself here a lot....(Izzy and Nikki) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I seem to find myself here a lot....(Izzy and Nikki)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I seem to find myself here a lot....(Izzy and Nikki) Empty I seem to find myself here a lot....(Izzy and Nikki)

Post by Keith Nicholas Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:43 pm

Keith sat in the big oak tree bordering the lake, staring out into the blue water. The common room was crowded, and he was currently banned from the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 6th levels of the castle. For varying reasons.

But out here, on the lake, it was peaceful. Before coming to Hogwarts, Keith never would've thought he'd enjoy peace this much. There weren't many people out today as the weather was a drizzily rain Keith had long ago decided only England could produce. But still, he was happy. He was content to sit and watch, and wait.

And wait.
Keith Nicholas

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

I seem to find myself here a lot....(Izzy and Nikki) Empty Re: I seem to find myself here a lot....(Izzy and Nikki)

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:32 pm

Artemis quitely made her way out into the Grounds. Instead of going to the edge of the Forbidden Forest, Artemis decided to go down to the lake. She dropped her bag and sat down on the soft grass beside it. She took a small notepad and a Muggle pencil out of her bag and sat them on her lap. She bit her lip before picking up the pencil.

Artemis just needed something or someone to draw. It was then that she noticed the first year Ravenclaw sat in a tree by the lake. She smiled softly and began to sketch out the trunk of the tree...

I seem to find myself here a lot....(Izzy and Nikki) 091023-cWrvTSmW5z0
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

I seem to find myself here a lot....(Izzy and Nikki) Empty Re: I seem to find myself here a lot....(Izzy and Nikki)

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:25 am

Nikki was just stressed by homework and not seeing anyone for days she wanted to get out. She got out of the castle and stretched and saw somebody..a girl sketching, or so Nikki thought, a Ravenclaw boy sitting by a big ol' trunk. She smiled and walked by and stood beside the Slytherin girl sketching. You draw pretty good there, you ever thought of being a muggle artist?
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:01 pm

Artemis jumped at the sound of a voice. She dropped her pencil and cursed under her breath before picking it back up and inspecting it.
"You draw pretty good there, you ever thought of becoming a Muggle artist?"
Artemis looked up and saw a fourth year Gryffindor standing over her.
"I have thought about it but it seems so tedious." Artemis admitted. "I like to draw for myself. To draw for the pleasure of others would be wonderful but I don't like to be expected to draw. Being demanded for the next piece by art galleries would be annoying to say the least. M-my old room was full to the brim with random sketches. Would you like to sit?"

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Nicholas Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:23 pm

Keith sighed as voices reached him. Sometimes he felt like Hogwarts was unusually crowded, there seemed to be far too many kinds here. He craned his neck, glancing around, and managed to spot two older girls talking and glancing up at him. He felt a sarcastic comment rising up, and was moments away from shouting for them to take a picture (as it would last longer) until he realized that that was exactly what one of them was doing.

Well. That was unexpected. He sighed. That didn't happen often, and he wasn't quite prepared for it. Finally, he managed to decide on a snarky comment and shouted: "Hey, make sure you guys get my good side, ok?"
Keith Nicholas

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:37 am

Nikki covered her mouth and laughed. It was a funny comment by the cute little Ravenclaw boy. Sorry, if I startled you. Nikki felt embarrased for scaring the Slytherin girl. And yeah, I totally get what you mean. Nikki smiled and took a seat next to her, crossing her legs. I'd like to sit down, thanks, been walking nearly all day. Nikki then called out to the boy. OK! We'll do our best, well she will!
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:00 pm

Izzy strolled over to the lake, scuffing the ground with her shoe. She was in a particularly mischievious mood. She had gotten two detentions already today for being 'rude' or 'cheeky'. Izzy thought it was a joke. She saw a group of two girls and a boy sitting by the lake and approached them just in time to hear the small boy's comment and the girl's reply.
Izzy let out a laugh and said.
'Oooh, scary. First years are truly terrifying.' She smiled and shook her head in an amused way before picking up a stone and skimming it on the water. 'Why are you so glum, anyway? And oooh that's a good drawing.' She spoke to both the first year and the girl who was drawing but didn't look at anyone, concentrating instead on her throwing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:50 pm

Artemis smirked at the Ravenclaw's snarky comment but continued to sketch him out. She concidered adding antlers but she wasn't that mean. She smiled at the Gryffindor who assured the boy that she would do the drawing to the best of her ability and she saw a Hufflepuff walk down to the lake. She began to throw stones after commenting on the boy's statement.

"Why are you so glum anyway? And oooh good drawing." the Hufflepuff said as she threw yet another stone at the water.
"Perhaps being glum is a good way of dealing with things." Artemis said as she finished the boy's hair on her paper. "emotions can stimulate thoughts and when that happens, people tend to act on what they think is best."

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:59 pm

Izzy was surprised that the girl answered her question since she was talking to the first year but she looked back anyway. 'Or maybe he's just having a bad day...' She grinned at the girl before turning back to her throwing. 'Y'know, this place is kinda cool... There's not many people out today...' It was true. The grounds were practically empty. Maybe it was because there were classes? Izzy didn't know and she didn't care. Today was too good to waste sitting inside a dull classroom listening to a professor go on about something she didn't want to know. 'So.... names? Houses? Years?' She asked the group. Izzy hadn't seen any of them before, apart from maybe the younger girl when she was working at the bar but she hadn't actually talked to her before.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:18 pm

Artemis smiled at the simple answer and nodded thoughtfully.
"I over analyse things it seems." she quickly sketched out the tree the boy was sat at and looked up when the Hufflepuff spoke again. "I believe the students prefere the dark castle than the bright grounds. I couldn't imagine why; the castle holds far to many secrets to just sit there and be content."
Artemis began to add colour. She had finished the drawing mostly and was using coloured pencils to draw out the robes, she never drew outlines when it came to clothing, she saw no need to otherwise you wouldn't capture the way the clothing sat on the person's frame.

"So.... Names? Houses? Years?"
the Hufflepuff asked.
"Artemis Swift, Slytherin, Sixth Year." Artemis smiled. "What about you. I can tell you're a Hufflepuff but that's about it."

"If something's hard to do, then it's not worth doing." - Homer Simpson.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top