Detention (Izzy Fellows)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Detention (Izzy Fellows) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Detention (Izzy Fellows)

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Detention (Izzy Fellows) Empty Detention (Izzy Fellows)

Post by James William Wilson Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:09 am

Wilson was alone in the classroom. Class had already been finished and he waited for Izzy to come to detention. This was the first detention he had ever given. He prepared for her a relatively easy, but boring task. A giant book, with about 2,000 pages, which she had to copy in a new, empty book with the same amount of pages. He would not let her copy it whole, but she will not know that. He put the book on a desk and sat at his own, waiting for her.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Detention (Izzy Fellows) Empty Re: Detention (Izzy Fellows)

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:22 am

Izzy banged open the door to the classroom and sauntered in without knocking. She flopped into the first seat she came across and said rather loudly 'Alright then, what am I doing?' And when will you give me my wand? She had just come back from Hogsmeade where she was meeting Christy about the CoL and was in a better mood than usual.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:36 am

''Ah, you actually came. Brilliant. As you see, there are two big books in front of you. One has some writing, while the other hasn't. You can also see some ink and a feather by your side. This is a relatively easy task, but it is extremely boring, Your job is to copy what is written in the filled old book, to the new, empty book. You will have to write very carefully, because for any mistake, I will erase everything you have done so far, considering it intentional. The sooner you are done, the sooner you will get your wand back. Now, any questions?'', he asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:45 am

'Yeah, I have a question. Why are you so sadistic?'Izzy glared at the professor. She didn't come by choice, he had her wand. She looked over at the books and her eyes widened slightly. That was going to be a lot of writing. But at least it wasn't in French. She had done the same task millions of times in Beauxbatons and let's just say she wasn't the best French writer. Izzy went over to the desk and sat down. She dipped the quill in the ink and started to write. She didn't understand any of it but she didn't care. She finished copying the first two pages and turned to the next page. She hadn't made a single mistake yet. Izzy might act airheaded but she was very smart really. She got the first three chapters done and then dropped the quill.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:26 pm

''And why are you so masochistic? I have warned you several times. This is the first time that I gave detention to a student and I have been a teacher for a long time now'', he said as she entered.

He watched her write. Suddenly, she dropped the quill. ''Miss Isadora, what happened? I have not allowed you to stop? Do you need a break?'', he asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:33 pm

'Do. I. Look. Bothered?' Izzy replied to the professor. She was now in a worse mood than usual. How could he expect her to copy the whole blooming book?!
'Yeah, I need a break. From this school. And I'm no way gunna copy all that out. You must be bonkers! If you so desperately need it copied then copy it yourself or use my wand to copy it. 'Cos last time I checked, I wasn't a house-elf.'
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:37 pm

''Oh, have I not said that already? You are free to go whenever you like, I am not going to keep you here.'', he said.

He then returned to the paper he was reading. ''But remember, you will get your wand when you finish your detention. It all depends on you, but generally, you are allowed to exit the classroom right now.'', he said without even looking at her.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:49 pm

Izzy growled. 'I am so gunna sue you.' She muttered to herself as she picked up the quill and started writing again. It was lucky she had cast that spell on her arm. Now, no matter how much she wrote her hand wouldn't ache.

Soon enough, Izzy had gotten through half the book. This was starting to get interesting. She almost understood what it was on about. Obviously, she was annoyed, but detentions were never boring for her. She used the time to think. Even so, Izzy made up her mind to jinx the professor at the first chance she got.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:56 pm

''Sue me for what? For giving you detention? Go ahead'', he said. He soon returned to his paper. ''Oh, and do keep your thoughts for yourself. I am both a Legillimens and Occlumens, so, just be careful.'', he added without looking at her again.

He then looked at her. ''Oh, did I mention that that the book you are copying is only the 1st volume, out of 10. Some have even more pages that the one you are copying. I do hope you will have fun.'', he said with a smile.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:04 pm

No, for stealing my private property. She figured if he was a mind-reader, she wouldn't waste her breath. Izzy ignored the professor and carried on writing. I always knew he was a sadistic retard. She just wanted her wand back. So she just wrote. And wrote. And wrote. She was definitely going to jinx him when she got the chance. Or maybe Peeves would like to do it? She'd have to ask him.
Izzy wrote away for the next hour, not feeling tired or bored, just writing. Eventually, she only had one more page to go.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top