Coming Clean....Maybe! (Christabelle and Varod)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Coming Clean....Maybe! (Christabelle and Varod) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Coming Clean....Maybe! (Christabelle and Varod)

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Coming Clean....Maybe! (Christabelle and Varod) Empty Coming Clean....Maybe! (Christabelle and Varod)

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:09 am

Samantha was feeling so guilty for turning Varod . She then found out later that he and christabelle fought about it later. This made her feel bad for Varod but not for Christabelle. So she wrote Christabelle a letter say that she would be able to find out who the person was that turned Varod and she would be able to get her revenge. What Christabelle didn't know was that Samantha had extra rage for Ne'os being in Azkaban and for him maybe dieing. So she was going to be turning evil for a bit and winning no matter what it cost her.

Samantha stood in the middle of the forest behind a tree focusing on the ground and her thoughts. She was thinking only of how it would feel to get her revenge on Christabelle for what she did to Ne'os and what she was trying to do to all the Half Breeds out there. If Ne'os ever found out that she was doing this he would not be happy. Finally Samantha heard a noise behind her and she hoped despritely that it was Chirstabelle.

Last edited by Samantha Burns-Emof on Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Coming Clean....Maybe! (Christabelle and Varod) Empty Re: Coming Clean....Maybe! (Christabelle and Varod)

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:14 am

Christabelle had indeed wanted to meet this vampire that turned Varod. She would never forgive them, nor Ne'os for killing her father. She wasn't in her normal dress that people would find her in. She actually took the time to wear the hunting gear that Godric had given her a few years before that still fit her. She never figured she would need to wear that tight leather outfit he had given her. Though it did give her easier access to her daggers that she kept on her at all times. She also had her wand. She wouldn't however act out of her turn. She was smart and knew she had someone keeping an eye on her so she wouldn't attack until someone other than herself made the first move.

"Oh great its you." she said looking at Samantha. "Don't tell me you're the one who sent the letter."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Coming Clean....Maybe! (Christabelle and Varod) Empty Re: Coming Clean....Maybe! (Christabelle and Varod)

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:22 am

Samantha could tell by the look on Christabelle's face that she wasn't too surprised. But for now she didn't care. "Yes it was me. I'm not going to appologize for helping out a friend. But I am going to appologize for thinking about your feelings before do it." She said to her thinking all the time if she really was sorry. "I sent you the letter so that your could confront me about your isues with this and not take it out on varod. He asked me to turn him and didn't know the consequeses till it was too late." Samanatha said to her. She was going to get the best out of this before they started fighting. There was no way that they were not going to fight.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:28 am

She wouldn't loose her anger with her. In fact she was already at her most dangerous which was when she was completely void of emotion she was so angry. Which she was. This combined with the murder of her father didn't help the postition that Sam was putting herself in. "He knew how I felt. You had to of known that I was with him again." she said looking at her. "And now your husband has murdered my father, is there anything else your kind wish to take from me?" she asked looking at her no emotion in her voice or face.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:36 am

Samantha could feel the rage building up inside of her. She knew that it was going to get bad but she was not going to be the first one to fire a spell. She took a deep breath before speaking again. "I'm sorry if you think that I knew that you were with him, but I had only just been told that he even had a girlfriend two minutes before turning him. Me and him are friends but we hadn't seen each other since the end of last year. So I'm sorry for that. For the fact that you think that Ne'os killed your father I'm not sure about that. I doubt that he did it. But if he did then it must have been because your father was a nasty evil man. I'm sorry but my kind have done nothing to you." She said to her feeling her eyes going black.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:41 am

"Hmm" she said looking at her, "I highly doubt that when the case is I have done nothing to your kind but I've been attacked on numerous occasions by your husband. The fact that he killed my father whom he had never met was just a foolish thing." she said looking at her. A small smile played across her lips. "They'll kill him you know." she said looking at her. "Its a horrible crime to kill a ministry official, let alone a minister or magic and my country and family are screaming for justice."

Christabelle was too smart to be the first to attack. It wouldn't do good for her or her cause. She was smart when it came to the fact that if she didn't want to be in the wrong she would wait for someone else to attack first. "Why is it I wonder..." she said trailing off for a moment, "That no one thinks through the consequences of their actions?" she asked looking at Sam, "Especially lowly inhumane leeches like your kind."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:51 am

Samantha could have cared less about most of what Christabelle said but when she meantioned that Ne'os was going to die she could help but to show her fangs really quick. She didn't move or get her wand out she only growled. Her eyes then turned red. Then anger in her was rising really fast. But for the most part she was able to keep it down.

Samantha looked back at Christabelle. "I will not let you talk about my kind that way. We are individuals and who ever it was that hurt you I'm sorry. But it wasn't me and I haven't done anything to you. I am not going to let you say things about my husband and I am not going to let you hurt Varod just because you love him and he is something that you hate now. How does it feel to be in love with the one thing that you hate the most?" Samantha said to her hoping that she would make the first move. She was dieing to start the fight and get some blood into her.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:57 am

"Individuals?" she said looking at Sam. She had to laugh at that one. She couldn't believe she had actually said that, "Well then do something if you don't want it said. As it stands I do have my right to my own opinion last time I checked." she said looking at the girl. She was a vampire and still a young one at that. In fact all the ones at school were still considered fledglings, It almost made her sick.

"Love does not exist." she said looking at Sam. "Besides even if it did, you can't love something you hate." she replied, "You'd only have the urge to kill it while at the same time trying to save it and it would destroy yourself."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:11 am

Samantha knew that Christabelle was trying to get her to do something that would make it so that she would be able to start fighting her, but with how fast she was she would never be able to catch her. Samantha was really having to fight keeping her anger down now. She ran at vampire speed behind Christabelle. "If I wanted to to something I could and you wouldn't be able to do anything about it." She said to her behind her and then ran at vampire speed back to where she had been standing.

Samantha then used her flying ability and hovered in the air. "Love does exsit, I would not be with who I am with if it was not for love. You would not have choosen to be with Varod if you did not love him. The only reason you say that it does not exist is because you love him and can not be with him now just because of what he is." She said to her and continued to hover.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:17 am

"If you think your speed and your flying are going to scare me you're sadly mistaken." she replied looking at her, "Its nothing more than celerity and hovering. My cousin can hover better than that." she continued to say. She wasn't letting Sam get to her. The fact she was rather emotionless should have told Sam that she was in a very dangerous state to begin with but then again Sam didn't know her like those she had let close to her. Varod would have known in an instant what was going on.
"I wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe, and leaves before she is left." she said looking at her. "But then again if I don't believe in love I must have my own reasoning. I believe that there is lust and hate but nothing more than that."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top