Some Practice
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Some Practice Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Some Practice

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Some Practice Empty Some Practice

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:58 am

Danny made his way from Hogsmeade with Christy and held his Firebolt in his hand. Once they made it to the field, Danny mount his broom...except his stood on it. He took off at a high speed trying to balance
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Some Practice Empty Re: Some Practice

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:01 am

Christy took off on her broom extremely fast maintaining almost perfect balance and grip on it. "Having problems?" she asked watching him trying to keep his balance. She was already flying circles around the field now.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:26 pm

"Kinda," he said trying to keep his feet on the broom without falling off. "been a while since I used this technique!" Danny then went a little faster and began to get the hang of it. He did a quick loop de loop nearly losing balance yet he landed it perfectly
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:00 am

Christabelle was still flying around. "Nice watch this." she said as she gained speed and did a barrel roll coming back up and flipping upside down. It was clear why she was picked to be captain of Ravenclaw's team. She landed next to him turning herself around right. "What ya think?"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:07 am

Danny smirked and said joking "I've seen better," He then got on his broomstick the way everybody else does and then went high up. When he felt it was high enough, he let go of his broom enitrely and then used accio silently. The broomstick came zooming towards him as Danny freefell. When it was about 50 feet until touchdown, his broom swooped under his feet and Danny started to fly again. He then did a few 360 spins just to show off and floated near Christy. "How about that?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:12 am

Christy gasped at seeing that. "I'm not even trying that." she said as he floated near her. She was honestly scared he was going to fall. "But that was still cool. I'm crazy just not that crazy." she said laughing a bit.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:16 am

Danny then balanced himself on one foot while having the broom do some 360s. "Well I'm not crazy," he said with a boasting smirk "I'm just physco. I'd do a backflip onto my broom, yet I'm not THAT good"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:20 am

"Ok I'll give ya that one." she said laughing. Christy was having fun watching him possibly endanger himself even though a normal girl would be freaking out about now at seeing it. "If only they had games like that for brooms to show your skills." she said jokingly.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:24 am

"Well we could make one up," he said with a bright grin "we'll call it BROOM. If you fail to do the trick, you get a B then a R then an O and so on. I dont know how popular it will be though. You have any ideas for a game?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top