SARAH VALLEY
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

SARAH VALLEY Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

SARAH VALLEY

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SARAH VALLEY Empty SARAH VALLEY

Post by Gabriella Montez Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:11 am

O U T O F C H A R A C T E R
Name: nikki
How you found Potter's Army: andrian..ages ago
Any other characters on Potter's Army: nikki granger, vanessa white and replacing timothy c. ashes with this character
Have your read the Plot?: yes
Have your read the Must read threads?: yes

B A S I C I N F O R M A T I O N
SARAH VALLEY Dakota_fanning
Name: Sarah Valley
Race: human
Blood Status: pureblood
Year AND Age: 11 first year
Preferred houses: Gryffindor or Hufflepuff
Canon or Original: original
Play-by: Dakota Fanning

A P P E A R A N C E
Height: average for 11 year old
Hair: blonde, shoulder length, straight
Eye colour: light sky blue
Skin: very light pink
General Appearance: She's got freckles on her face, mainly on her cheeks also thick but shaped eyebrows. She's got thin pink lips. Rather small and skinny, but not bony. Doesn't have any pierces or tattoos.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Skills: Baking, Quidditch, Writing neatly
Weaknesses: scary things, swearing, blood, height,
Likes: Colour pink, dressing up, balls, dances, trying new things
Dislikes: rudeness, unneccessary mean people, harm, fighting, war, spiders, crying
Motto: (Optional.)
General Personality: Sarah is basically a small first year girl who is yet to understand that bad things happen to people. She thinks everyone is friendly and great and that she's a real friend maker. She is never mean or rude to anyone, unless they do it to her first, only because she reckons thats the best way to go, or else she worries that person will spread that she was a wimp to fight back. She is always happy, laughing and smiling. But if you make her sad or angry, she'll be like 'whatever' at you, until you apologize.

H I S T O R Y
Family Information:
Sophia - ex Ravenclaw mother
Daniel - ex Hufflepuff father
Ellie - younger sister
Childhood: Sarah knew magic from the day she was born. She was surrounded with it. She'd sometimes tell stories to her classmates in muggle world that it was true, magic and fantasy worlds exist, but of course no one believed her, which is why she never actually made any friends. She was never invited to anything, like parties etc, but she didn't care, she was just always at home with her parents watching them do magic.
Hogwarts: When Sarah found out that she was going to Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry, she was so happy, to hopefully be with people of her kind, to talk about magic and believe in it, and make real friends. She was already practically packed since she was born. She's hoping to be in any house but Slytherin, as she doesn't want to turn bad. She hopes to one day become a quidditch player or work for the ministry.
Adulthood:

Short Roleplay: Skip!!
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Number of posts : 375
Special Abilities : Apparation

Back to top Go down

SARAH VALLEY Empty Re: SARAH VALLEY

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:58 pm

ACCEPTED and sorted into GRADUATES.

SARAH VALLEY Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:14 pm

Isn't she a first year?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:21 am

Exactly!! You didn't read it, Jemzy.... I asked to be a first year, 11 years old.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top