Getting things back on track!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Getting things back on track!  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Getting things back on track!

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Getting things back on track!  Empty Getting things back on track!

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:46 am

It had been about a couple of days now since Sammy had been pulled from the edges of darkness and brought back into the realm of the light. It was all thanks to Sammy's best friend, Sophia Lestrange. Sammy was very confused about some of the things that she had done and knew that there was a chance that Sophia would be able to help her to remember some of these things. It would hurt to remember, but it would help Sammy to get over them quicker. Sammy has three kids to take care of now, and getting her past out of the way and thanking those who helped her to get to this part of her life would be her first steps in the right direction.

So Sammy sent Sophia a letter by owl, of course putting a different name that Sophia knows her by on it. Since Sammy killed people, the ministry could be after her, and making sure that no one knows this is the best way to go. So Sammy sat at the Leaky Cauldron awaiting her best friend. She was wearing a long, dark cloak to hide her appearance and her face. Someone might remember her face from when she was bad and call her in. So keeping this meeting a secret was a good thing. Sammy just hoped that Sophia wouldn't take to long getting here.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Getting things back on track!  Empty Re: Getting things back on track!

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:08 am

Sophia sitting at home watching cartoons with her kids as an owl flew through the window and dropped the owl on her lap. As Sophia took the owl she read it and smiled as she seen it was from Samantha for she knew her name and handwriting. "Mimi, can you watch the kids for awhile I'll be back later."said Sophia softly as Mimi nodded. "Be good to Mimi kids, mommy will be back later."said Sophia as she grabbed her black traveling claok and apperated to the Leaky Cualdron. As she appeared in the Alleyway that leads to Diagon Alley she walked through the door as the bell tinkled abovce her head but she simply ignored it.

As Sophia walked in she headed towards the back of the Leaky Cualdrom to the table in the corner that was in the shadows. "Hey Sammy, long time no see."said Sophia softly as she lowered her hood and looked at Samantha with her chcolate brown eyes. "I missed you Sammy, where you been?"Sophia asked her softly so no one else can hear them. Sophia was surprsied that she made it here without getting caught but Sophia was always sneaky. As the waitress came back and asked what they wanted Sophia ordered to butterbeers for them.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:23 am

Sammy smiled up at Sophia as she saw her walk through the door, then quickly put her head back down remembering that she needed to make sure that people didn't recognize her. "Hey, Sophia, I've missed you too. I have been trying to stay at home and keep out of the site of people so that I don't get into anymore trouble." Sammy said sighing at the end and taking the drink from the waitress as she left the drinks for them. "It's been hard explaining to my kids where I have been, but finally they understood. But enough with that I brought you here for a reason. I need to know if you can help me remember what I did while I was bad. I know that it will be hard to hear and hard to think about, but getting over it all will help to get over it." Samantha said wanting to wait until after that to talk about the rest of the reason she brought her here. "Will you help me Sophia?" Sammy asked her making sure to not start crying.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:45 am

Sophia's eyes widen as Samantha asked her to help her remember all the bad things she did while she was bad. Sophia sighed and nodded. "Alright Sammy if this is what you wish to do, I will help you."said Sophia softly. "But I think it's better that you get into my memories more then me telling you, don't worry I trust you and I can always shut my mind down at anytime I know how."said Sophia softly. "But I have to warn you the things that you did aren't pretty."said Sophia softly. "Ok Sammy you know what to do."said Sophia softly as she closed her eyes and cleared her mind.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:04 am

Sammy was glad that Sophia was helping her to remember, but she had never really been in anyone elses mind but her own. So this was going to be hard. So Sammy closed her mind, then closed her eyes and jumped into Sophia's mind. It wasn't long before the horrible images of what Sammy had done while she was bad started flooding her mind. It was hard to watch herself doing these horrible things but Sammy need to watch all of it so that she knew what she would be going to azkaban for if she ever got taken in. Finally it had ended and Sammy couldn't help but put her head down on the table and breath deeply. It was almost overwhelming to know all the bad things that she had done. After a minute, Sammy raised her head and smiled up at Sophia. "Thanks Sophia. I really needed that." Sammy said taking a big swig of her butterbeer. "Ok now for the second part of why I brought you here. I hate that I don't know if the ministry is after me or not. I was hoping that maybe you could find out from the ministry if they are after me, and maybe if you could make it so that they aren't after me if they are. I know that this is alot to be asking of you, but I just didn't know who else to turn to." Sammy asked Sophia making sure to watch the look on her face as she answered her question. It would take the best friend in the world to accept this, and Sammy knew that she had the best friend in the world.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:12 am

Sophia nodded. "It was nothing Sammy, I'll do anything to help my best friend!"said Sophia giving her a soft warm smile. Sophia nodded and bit her lip. "Myabe I can ask Robert if your wanted by the ministry but I don't think you are, otherwise they would have posters of you everywhere like they did when Barker was wanted."said Sophia softly. "But I will see if I can try to help you out seeing how I know Khaat and Robert."said Sophia softly. "I'm sorry you had to see me and you dueling and you trying to kill me as well as many other horrilbe things."said Sophia softly. "But at lease you know I never gave up on you even when you wanted to kill me."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:24 am

Sammy smiled widely as she heard Sophia say that she would help her, Sophia was definitely one of the best friends anyone could ask for. As Sammy was thinking about this and how wonderful Sophia was and how she had been so horrible to her over the last, what a month now was it?, Sammy realized that she was going to have to do something very special for Sophia. "Sophia your the best friend that anyone could ever ask for." Sammy said feeling a single tear escape the corner of her eye. Sammy looked down for a second and suddenly a river of tears were flooding her cheek. "Sophia...I've....been so....horrible to you. Please let....me make....it up to you for all the good things that you are doing for me even though I have been so bad to you lately." Sammy said through her sobbing, eventually her sobbing slowed and her words started to sound normal. Sammy grabbed a napkin that was in a napkin holder and started wiping the tears from her eyes. Sammy could only hope that no one around her was looking, she looked horrible when she was crying.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:45 am

Sophia looked at Samantha and shook her head. "You don't have to do anything for me Sammy, I was doing it because your my bestfriend."said Sophia softly. "I would never let you fall, if you fall we both fall together."said Sophia giving her a soft warm smile. Sophia walked over towards her side and hugged her. "Sh... Sammy it's ok, it's over and it's in the pass. "said Sophia softly as she stroked her hair softly comforting her best friend. "You weren't yourself Sammy, I told you that I think a thousand of times but as you can see I never gave up for I believe there was good in you and I was right."said Sophia softly. "Is there anything else you would like to know Sammy?"Sophia asked her softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:56 am

Sammy smiled up at Sophia while she comforted her. "Thanks Sophia. You really are the bestest friend anyone could every have." Sammy said finishing with wiping her face and putting the napkin on the table. Then Sammy thought for a second if there was anything else that she wanted to ask Sophia. But only one question came into her mind. "Yeah actually. I wanted to ask you If you wouldn't mind taking care of my kids......just in case I am being hunted after by the ministry. I don't think I could trust anyone else with them other than you." Sammy asked Sophia, thinking about how hard this had all been on them. Not knowing where they mother was, not knowing when she would be home or if she would even be home. By now they had gotten to know the house elf more than her. But that was something she would have to deal with on her own time, right now she was with Sophia.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:05 am

Sophia looked at Samantha and smiled when she said she was the bestest friend anyone could ever have. "I try to be a good best friend I really do."said Sophia softly but honestly. When Samantha asked if she could take care of her kids Sophia nodded. "Of course I will Sammy, I love them like there my own kids I would do anything for them and you!"said Sophia softly. "Although they will be watched my Mimi while I'm at work she watches my kids for me and she's really nice anf sweet for an house elf you can also have your house elf brought over if you like."said Sophia softly. "But don't worry Sammy, there in good hands with me."said Sophia giving her a soft warm smile.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top