Getting things back on track! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Getting things back on track!  - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Getting things back on track!

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Getting things back on track!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting things back on track!

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:32 am

Sammy smiled brightly at Sophia and gave her a big hug. "Thanks Sophia. I know that I can trust you with them, it's great to have that off of my mind. I guess having my house elf over there would help them to feel better in a new place. But of course this is only in case I get taken in by the Ministry, of course." Sammy said smiling at Sophia and knowing that she would understand. Sammy then looked down at the table and picked up her drink drinking down the last of it. She put the glass back down and looked back up at Sophia. "Now lets get on to a brighter topic of subject. The day that you helped me get back to myself you meet my boyfriend. I had meet him awhile back in school. I had almost tryed to kill him. This was during the time that I was going in a out of being good and evil. Well I had erased his mind of that day, but apparently didn't do a very good job of it, because the next day when I was good again he remembered. We talked and talked and then something happened, we sort of fell for each other. I don't know how I could have come into such good luck, what with being evil and all that at the time, but he has been loyal and loving and forgiving this whole time. He understands that I was under someones spell and that that wasn't me. I want you to get to know him better Sophia. He really is a great guy." Sammy said feeling better and glowing a little bit from talking about him.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:43 am

Sophia looked at Smantha and nodded. "Of course I know that silly, I'm sure your kids and mine will get along just fine as well as Mimi and your house elf."said Sophia softly. Sophia nodded at the meory of meeting Samantha's boyfriend that day, it wasn't a pleasant day that Sophia wanted to remember. Sophia smiled as she noticed Samantha started glowing as she was talking about him. "I can tell your in love with him, your eyes are glowing as well as your face."said Sophia giving her a soft warm smile. "If he ever tries to hurt you, I WILL hurt him no hurts my best friend!"said Sophia softly. Sophia didn't care if she got hurt by other people or not but when it came to her friends and loved ones it was serious business. "Well... that's good he stand by you through what happened, not many people do that especailly boys."said Sophia softly. "I'm happy for you Sammy, you deserve happiness you really do."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:53 am

Sammy smiled and blushed when Sophia noticed how she glowed while talking about Faylen. Being in love with someone was a good thing after what she had been through, but she had been in love before and Sammy was starting to not to trust it. It was like every time she had a good guy something bad would happen. Either he would be evil and try to kill her or she would fall out of love with them. So she was going to take this one extra super slow. But this was no time to think about guys and falling in love, she was with her best friend today and she wanted this to be a girls day out. "Thanks Sophia, I know that this guys is great. I'm going to take this one extra super slowly, what with my bad luck with guys and all." Sammy said sighing and then smiling again. "How about we make this a girls day out. Let go shopping and talk about your love life and kids and everything like that. I need a good girls day out. What do you say?" Sammy asked her hoping that she wasn't interupting Sophia's day or anything.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:16 am

Sophia nodded. "I trust you Sammy, he seemed like a very nice and sweet guy when I met him."said Sophia softly. "I'm just glad your happy and glowing again, this was something I missed when you were evil."said Sophia softly but honestly. Sophia looked at Samantha and smiled. "You just read my Sammy."said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh. "I need a girl day out REALLY bad so I say yes and double yes!"said Sophia chuckling. "Why don't we apperate back to my place and we'll get my mustang and head to the mall?"Sophia asked her softly. As she looked at her butterbeer she realized she barely took a single drink out of it so she decided to take a gulp out of it.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:38 am

Sammy smiled glad that Sophia needed this as much as she did. She waited for Sophia to finish her drink. "Yeah that sounds good to me. I can't wait to see what the stores have now. It's been a month now so they must have something new. Even thought I love my clothes I hate wearing old clothes." Sammy said standing up and waiting for Sophia to walk with her. Since Sammy hadn't learned to apperate yet, she would have to leave that to Sophia. Sammy loved being in Sophia's mustang, It was fast and comfortable. Once they where out the door Sammy held onto Sophia's hand and let her do the Apperating. Once they got to her place she let Sophia lead the way to her car. It had been awhile since she had been to Sophia's place and it was still surprising to see how big it was.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:04 am

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh and nodded. "Yeah they have a couple of new stores in the mall you got to see."said Sophia softly. As Sophia thought of her house and her mustang parked in front of it they apperated with a soft pop and appeared a few minutes later in front of her house. As she walked towards her mustang she realized she still had her black traveling cloak on. "Oh that wouldn't be wise to wear out in a muggle place."said Sophia softly. As she gotten out her wand she looked around and then flicked it at herself as her black traveling cloak changed from her traveling cloak to her black leather jacket. As she pocketed her wand in her black leather jacket she gotten out her keys and unlocked her car with her beeper as it beeped. As she opened the door she gotten into the driver seat and started her car and waited for Samantha to join her. As she turned on the radio she smiled" This is a good song."said Sophia singing to Crazier by Taylor Swift
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:11 am

Sammy had been to caught up in looking around Sophia's house to realized that what she was wearing was not appropriate for muggle public. So she quickly flicked her wand at herself and made some other clothes appear on her with a different jacket and a purse. She was wearing a blue dress with white lillies on it, with some blue silky high heels and her blue matching purse. She put her wand in her purse and then hopped into the car with Sophia. "OK ready to go." Sammy said buckeling up and waiting for Sophia to drive them to the muggle mall. As they drove she thought about the new clothes that she would buy and the food she would eat with Sophia and the fun she would have with her best friend on the girls day out that both of them needed.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:26 am

Sophia nodded and put the car in drive and started driving towards the mall. "Oh by the way, very cute outfit Sammy."said Sophia softly. It made her outfit look patheticwhich was a pink and orange dress with black high heels shoes with her black leather jacket over it. "Ooh... this is going to be SO much fun, I miss having girl day out with ya!"said Sophia honestly. To be honest she missed spending time with Samantha for they did everything and talked about everything together. Sophia knew that no knew her like Samantha did for they been through almost hell and back together but that didn't break there friendship.

http://demiweb.org/gallery/displayimage.php?album=409&pos=7
^Sophia's outfit
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:35 am

Sammy couldn't help but smiled at Sophia and then look down at her outfit. "Thanks Sophia. It was just something I thought of. I love your outfit thought, you always have the best clothes." Sammy said feeling good that for once she had something good on instead of black and depressing. Once they finally got to the mall, Sammy hopped out of the car and started head down the parking lot towards the mall entrance. It wasn't until about half way down the parking lot did Sammy realize that someone was following them. With the way things had been lately it was only out of instinct that Sammy turned around with her wand out and ready to duel anyone that threw a spell at her. But the person that was behind her was only a woman and child. Sammy quickly put her wand back in her bag, turned around and quickly started walking again. "I can't believe I just did that." Sammy said hoping that that woman wouldn't call the cops or anything.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:54 am

Sophia laughed and shook her head. "You and Nikki both think I have the best clothes."said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh. As they gotten out of the car Sophia locked her car with her beeper as it beeped two times. Walking up towards the Entrance Sophia had a weird feeling someone was following that wasn't suppose to. She didn't know why but her vampire senses were going crazy and they were rarely wrong. As she noticed Samantha was feeling the same she seen her whip around to duel the person behind them but only to see a women and a child. "Don't feel bad Sammy I was about to do the same, I feel like were being followed."said Sophia softly. Although Sophia wasn't convince that no one was following them. As they kept on walking a green light headed towards them. "SAMMY DUCK!" said Sophia as she dodged out of the way of the klling spell.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top