Getting things back on track! - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Getting things back on track!  - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Getting things back on track!

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Getting things back on track!  - Page 3 Empty Re: Getting things back on track!

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:07 am

Sammy was paying attention to Sophia talking when she was suddenly being yelled at to dodge an incoming spell. Sammy didn't know where it was coming from or who was throwing it but Sammy went in the same direction that Sophia had gone since she was the one that had seen it. Just as Sammy landed on the ground next to Sophia she felt a piece of metal jab into her leg. "OWCH!!!" Sammy screamed looking down to see a piece of car fender sticking out of her leg. But another spell was coming at them and she didn't have time to pull the piece of metal out of her leg. Sammy rolled out of the way of this spell and then looked over to make sure that Sophia had rolled out of the way as well. Luckily Sophia had rolled out of the way on time. So Sammy pulled her wand from her purse and stood up. "Come out and fight us face to face you coward." Sammy yelled to the empty looking parking lot. But then a voice spoke up a few feet from her. "How dare you call me a coward. My husband wasn't a coward and you killed him without even blinking an eye. But now you will die because of your actions." This lady said, Sammy suddenly realizing that this person was the widow of some poor, innocent man that she had killed and wasn't after Sophia at all. But in the moment that she took to think about this a curse had been thrown at her and hit her in the chest. Sammy fell to the ground yelling in pain, by how horrible the pain was it had to have been a crucio curse.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:28 am

Sophia's eyes widen as Samantha was hit by a curse. "SAMMY!" Sophia screamed as she turned to the widow women. "Stop it please, she wasn't herself she was placed under a evil spell that made her do that!"said Sophia softly as the women ignored her and kept torturing Samantha. "Ok that's it, Protego!"said Sophia as she gotten between the widow and the Samantha as the spell bounced off her sheild and hit the women instead. "Your going to pay for that!"said the widow as she pointed her wand at Sophia and shouted the Impediment Curse. As the spell headed towards Sophia tried to dodge it but it came to quick fo her, as her eyes widen the spell knocked her into the side of the bulding brick wall. Staying motionless for a few minutes Sophia woke back up five minutes later and winced as her head was pounding. As she stood back up the side out her head was bleeding but she ignored it. "Like I said, she was placed under a spell and she didn't know what she was doing so leave her alone! Impedimenta!"said Sophia as it knocked the women back but not against the wall like it did Sophia but only back.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:49 am

Sammy had just looked up in time to see Sophia being thrown into a wall and the woman walking towards her. Sammy wouldn't let her problem with this woman cause her best friend to be killed, so Sammy stood up and limped over to in front of Sophia and the woman. Sammy then got down on her knees. "Please don't hurt her, she has nothing to do with this, she was only trying to protect me. Your problem is with me and I'm not going anywhere. If you want to kill me fine but don't kill her. Please." Sammy said begging the woman to leave Sophia alone. For a moment the woman stared at Sophia like she was going to kill her anyways, but then looked down at Sammy. "Fine I'll leave her alone, but you I'm not going to go easy on. I'm going to make you feel as much pain as you showed my husband. Then once you have had enough I'll kill you." The woman said pointing her wand at Sammy. Sammy was just about to thank the woman for leaving Sophia alone but she was hit was another crucio curse. Sammy yelled out in pain and dropped her wand to the ground. Then she felt her self being floated into the air and a knife was now being dug into her back just below her shoulders, Sammy screamed out in pain again. When Sophia woke up Sammy watched the woman get thrown back alittle, but the knife was still in her back and she was still floating in the air.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:01 am

Sophia's eyes widen as she seen a knife still in her back and she was floating in the air. As she flicked her wand Samantha came towards her slowly and she looked at Samantha but as she did the widow lady pointed her wand at Sophia and hit her Cruciatus Curse. As the curse hit her body she screamed in pain as she felt like her body was being stabbed by a thousnad of knives. As she lifted the curse Sophia was breathing heavily but she glared at the widow with anger in her eyes. "You picked the wrong witches to screw with lady!"said Sophia angrily as her red eyes glared at her. "Expelliarmus!"said Sophia as the widow wand flew out of her hands as Sophia caught it. "Ha, not so strong now are you?"Sophia asked her smirking as her smirk faded as she gotten out another wand. "Actually yes I am, but your not Expulso!"said the widow pointing to the bricks above Sophia. "Protgeo!"said Sophia as the shield blocked the bricks from falling on her. "Very clever for your age I see, but your not as good as me."said the widow as she flicked her wand at Sophia. As Sophia tried to move she found her feet was glued to the ground. As she looked at the widow she glared at her. "My feet might be glue to the ground, but I can still beat you!"said Sophia angrily. "Confundo!"said Sophia sending the Confundus Charm at her which makes her confuse.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:19 am

Sammy was in so much pain and losing so much blood that it was hard for her to understand what was going on. But she did know one thing, both of these woman where not going to stop fighting until one of them was dead. Sophia was only trying to protect her and the woman was trying to get revenge for her fallen loved one. Luckily Sammy's wand was only a little bit away from her, so she slowly crawled over to it and grabbed it up. She pointed it at the lady and performed a spell that makes her freeze like a statue, then Sammy threw the same spell at Sophia. She then made sure that both of them where frozen solid before standing up the best that she could. She looked at Sophia first. "I'm sorry Sophia but I had to. I'll unfreeze you in a second." Sammy said looking over at the lady. "Now I did this because you guys where going to kill each other. Enough people have died and no one else needs to be added to that list. Yes I may have killed your husband, I did alot of things and most of which I can't remember. Now what my friend said was true, I was under a spell that made me think that what I was doing was right, that I was suppose to be doing it. No that didn't give me the right to do it, but if I performed that same spell on you, you would have no choice but to do the same things either. Now if I let you out of the this curse I will let you do what you want to me other than killing me. But you will leave my friend alone, she has nothing to do with this." Sammy said looking over at Sophia. "Sophia I'm sorry that I froze you, I didn't want you to hurt her and I didn't want her to hurt you. Now I'm going to unfreeze you first and then her. Once I do I want you to wait for me at your car or right here it's up to you. But I deserve what she is going to do to me and I want you to make sure that she doesn't kill me. But I will take my punishment like an adult should. Please honor my wishes." Sammy said to Sophia, raising her wand and unfreezing Sophia, then turning towards the woman and unfreezing her. Sammy then handed her wand to Sophia and faced the woman like an adult.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:37 pm

As Samantha unforze her she glared at Samantha. "I wasn't going to kill her Sammy, jut make her feel alot of pain!"said Sophia softly but honestly. "I would never kill anyone, you know me!"said Sophia softly as she galred at the widow. "You better be lucky she froze me or you'll be knocked out on the floor right now bleeding with me healing you!"said Sophia coldy. Sophia was always a very warm and bubbly person but when someone messed with her friends or loved ones Sophia was very cold hearted and fierce. Sophia looked back at Samantha and nodded and sighed. "Fine I'll go back and wait in the car, but I'll be watching her every move she makes."said Sophia as her red eyes looked at the widow. As Samantha handed her wand to her she pocketed it just like she did her wand as well. "Oh before I go, let me heal that for you."said Sophia looking at Samantha's wound. "Vulnera Sanentur!"said Sophia as it reduce the blood lost she was having and smiled as she seen it stopped bleeding. "Ferula!"said Sophia as a bandage went around Samantha to cover the wound from getting infected. "Ok... last but not lease one more spell and I'll be done."said Sophia softly. " subsisto poena!"said Sophia as she stopped Samantha from having pain. "There Sammy all done and healed, I'll be in the car if you need me and you know how to reach me."said Sophia softly as she mentioned the bracelets

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:01 pm

Sammy knew that Sophia wouldn't like her idea of letting the widow woman hurt her, but Sophia was a great bestfriend and she healed Sammy before going. Once Sammy was all bandaged up and ready to be tortured again, she turned to see the woman waiting with her arms crossed with a look on her face like she didn't like the way this was going.

"You think that just because your going to let me hurt you that it's going to make me rethink hurting you, you have another thing coming. I'm going to hurt you just as much as I was before." The widow woman said pointing her wand at the now bandaged up Sammy and screaming crucio.

Sammy screamed in pain as the spell flew at her and hit her in the chest. Once the pain had subsided long enough for her to talk, she sat up and faced the woman. "I knew that me letting you torture me wasn't going to pursuade you to not do it. I just hoped that you would have realized that none of this is going to bring your husband back." Sammy said laying back down and resting for the second that the woman was giving her to respond to her words.

"Shut up, you don't get to talk about my husband. You killed him and you should die for it." The widow woman said throwing more crucio and painful jinxes. Then the woman made Sammy float again and pulled out another knife.

Sammy screamed as the spells came and could only hope that she would pass out from the spells before she felt the worst of it. But when the woman pulled out another knife and stuck it into her back she knew that it was only going to get worse. Sammy screamed even louder when the knife was dug into her back in around the same place as before. Finally Sammy passed out from the pain.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:56 pm

Sophia watched her rearview mirror as she watched the widow women hurting her best friend and she couldn't take it anymore, it was her worse boggart was coming true. "SAMMY!"said Sophia as she seen her on the ground passed out. As she seen the women about to hit her with cruico she tackled the widow women and grabbed her throat. "Give me one reason why I shouldn't kill you low pathetic scum?"Sophia asked her as the widow was trying to breath. As she let go of her she threw her to the ground as she seen her grabbing her wand but Sophia was to quick and kick it out of hand. "How about you feel some pain huh?"Sophia asked laughing her cold laugh. "Impedimenta!"said Sophia as she threw the widow hardly against the brick wall as she seen her wince in pain. "Yeah doesn't feel good does it?"Sophia asked her smirking but her smile soon faded as she had her with Sectumsempra. "No it doesn't but I think you should feel the same pain as your pathetic best friend here."said the widow as Sophia screamed in pain. "I don't think so..."said Sophia weakly as she coughed up blood. "Stupefy!"said Sophia as the widow eyes widen as she was koncked back and was knocked out. "Langlock!"said Sophia as she glued the widow tongue to the top of her mouth so she couldn't say anymore spells. "Now for the finishing touch."said Sophia as she flicked her wand towards the widow. "Incarcerous!"said Sophia as ropes flew out of her wand and tied up the widow. Breathing hard Sophia felt herself fading in and out but she knew she had to help Samantha. "Vulnera Sanentur!"said Sophia as it reduce the blood lost she was having and smiled as she seen it stopped bleeding. "Ferula!"said Sophia as a bandage went around Samantha to cover the wound once again from getting infected. "Ok... last but not lease the spell to stop her pain ."said Sophia softly but weakly . "subsisto poena!"said Sophia as she stopped Samantha from having pain. "Rennervate!" said Sophia weakly hoping to wake up Samantha. As she felt her strength leave her she fainted beside Samantha but she was glad she helped her and healed her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:12 pm

As Samantha slowly came back to being awake, she rolled over to see Sophia passed out on the ground and the woman tied up against the brick wall. What had happened while she was passed out? Either way she needed to help Sophia, but Sammy wasn't the best at healling spells. Sammy stood up and walked to the widow woman. "I told you not to hurt my friend. This was between me and you. But you just couldn't help but hurt her could you? Now your going to go to azkaban and never see the light of day again. Maybe they will even let the dementors kiss you. I heard that it's not something someone wants to remember....if they live through it." Samantha said watching the widow woman struggle then stare at Sammy with fear in her eyes. No one wanted to be kissed by a dementor. It ment a slow and painful death. But Sammy couldn't help but feel anger for the woman, she hurt Sophia.

Sammy turned to see some ministry people coming. One of the muggle people must have called the police and the wizarding people didn't need magic getting out. But Sammy couldn't stay around the ministry just in case they where after her. So Sammy got her wand out of Sophia's pocket and flicked it at Sophia making her float. Sammy then ran with Sophia to Sophia's car and put her in the back seat. Sammy then drove like crazy to the nearest magic hospital. Sophia would be welcome there. Sammy floated Sophia out of the car and into the hospital where a couple of people who knew her there took her into the back. Sammy wanted to follow but they told her she had to wait till they where done.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:36 pm

A couple of hours later Sophia woke up and graoned as she looked around and reaized she was at St. Mungo's Hospital. Trying to remember how she gotten here she suddenly remembered the fight she had with the widow women. As the nurse came in and checked on her Sophia told her she was fine and tell Samantha she could come in now. "Will do Sophia, I'll be right back."the Hannah the nurse as she went out the waitinbg room and got Samantha. "She's awake, but you might want to be careful around her she was hit by the curse pretty bad so she's still recovering from blood lost."said the Hannah. "Follow me, I'll take you to her room as she requested."said the nurse as she walked towards Sophia's room. "Here you are."said the nurse as she seen Sophia trying to heal herself. "Sophia no don't your suppose to rest, your going to lose all your strength again!"said the nurse. "I'm not going to bloody lay in this bed Hannah, I work here to heal patients not for me to be healed!"said Sophia angrily and anooyed. "I understand that Sophia, but now you are a patient and you need to rest!"said Hannah. "Fine! although I could do this myself."Sophia mutttered to herself knowing that she could but it would take alot out of her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top