And I'll huff and I'll Puff
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

And I'll huff and I'll Puff Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

And I'll huff and I'll Puff

View previous topic View next topic Go down

And I'll huff and I'll Puff Empty And I'll huff and I'll Puff

Post by Daniel Grayson Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:59 am

Knockturn Alley, home to anything dark and evil. Daniel hated going to this place, it always gave him the creep. He would try to avoid coming here as much as possible, but sadly his job required him to frequently visit Knockturn Alley. He pulled over his travelling cloak hoody, keeping an eye out for anything dangerous. You could never be too careful down these alleyway, especially at night then again it wasn't any better at day time. It was a dark night in Knockturn Alley, rain hailed from the sky by galleon getting heavier by the moment.

He looked up and saw the full moon which was slightly obscured by the building, however, he saw enough to let him know what something terrible was about to come his way. A full moon meant only one thing, werewolf and in Knockturn Alley they were never short of these terrifying beast. He quicken his pace, pulling his cloak closer to him to prevent any air from escaping or getting it. It was also cold too, a cloud of steam could be seen from his breath as he quickly stormed out of the alleyway. In his hand, he gripped his wand tightly not sure how it was going to protect him. Maybe he was hoping to knock it out and give him sometime to run away. He slowed down a bit, he was running out of breath and his side was started to hurt. "Ah... I am just overreacting there is no werewolf here!" he thought to himself, waving it off.
Daniel Grayson
Daniel Grayson
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 71

Back to top Go down

And I'll huff and I'll Puff Empty Re: And I'll huff and I'll Puff

Post by Malmuira "Moira" Crawford Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:06 am

Night had fallen and the full moon had risen into the star filled sky. The full moon, everyone knew what that meant, and everyone knew to run home and lock themselves in. The creatures of the night, the big bad wolves, they were all coming out to play. And Moira Crawford was no exception. Shortly after her transformation, the woman left the den to hunt. She wasn't sure what she would find, prey or a new addition to the pack.

She wasn't sure if she was supposed to find new additions anymore. Since James had merged his pack with that of Fenrir Greyback, Moira wasn't sure of what to do about much. Sure, she still answered to James, but she had to answer to Fenrir too and that actually made her uncomfortable. She didn't want that but it wasn't like she could help it. She had to listen to Fenrir otherwise things could end badly for her.

For once, Moira was afraid of something. Of someone.

She entered Knockturn Alley in the shadows created by the buildings and the moonlight that hit the opposite sides of where she placed herself. It was empty, even the 'bad guys' that were usually around the Alley were gone. Even they were afraid of the Werewolves that came out once a month. Moira sniffed the air and caught the scent of someone that wasn't familiar. Of someone that didn't seem to belong there. Who would be stupid enough to leave their home during the full moon?

The Ravenclaw graduate quickly became interested and followed the scent. She quickly found a young man, obviously younger than her, walking in the Alley. She remained hidden in the shadows but she followed him, wanting to know where he was going. He seemed paranoid, quickening his pace to seemingly run away from something that he wasn't sure was there.

Moira wasn't far behind him though and she suddenly ran at almost full speed, passing the man and turning around in front of him, ready to attack him.
Malmuira
Malmuira "Moira" Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 388

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top