this is awkward (athena jakob vaughn) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

this is awkward (athena jakob vaughn)  - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

this is awkward (athena jakob vaughn)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

this is awkward (athena jakob vaughn)  - Page 2 Empty Re: this is awkward (athena jakob vaughn)

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:48 pm

Jakob looked over towards the Gryffindor table to see Vaughn being all lovey dovey with blonde girl who he couldn't clearly see from where he sat.
"That would be nice Dakota," He said looking back over at her with a sweet smile. "Hey, is that Athena over there?" He asked narrowing his eyes. It looked like the younger Gryffindor to him but with her facing away he couldn't tell exactly which girl she was. "And how was your day after you finished blowing up pumpkins?" he reached up and brushed a wispy strand of bright red hair out of Dakotas face gently.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

this is awkward (athena jakob vaughn)  - Page 2 Empty Re: this is awkward (athena jakob vaughn)

Post by Dakota Rose Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:54 pm

Dakota froze as he said her name. He wasnt friends with her was she. This couldnt be happening to her. She moved a bit away from him trying not to start crying "are you... Are you friends with her!? Please tell me you are not friends with that boyfriend stealer!?" she shouted standing up and looking down at him. She was trying to stay calm but she was failing. Everyone was staring at her but she didnt care. She pushed his hand away from her face "dont touch me until you answer my question jakob. Are you friends with her?" she had tears falling down her face and ahe felt as if she couldnt breathe
Dakota Rose
Dakota Rose
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 183

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Abercrombie Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:49 am

Athena smiled. "Aw...thanks Vanny love, I'm glad you like it, I worked hard on it."said Athena. Athena nodded in agreement. "I know, I just love it!"said Athena looking down at the wooden roses smiling. Athena giggled and blushed as she heard their fellow house mates wolf whistling at them. Athena laughed and looked over at where Vaughn was looking. "You could say that, but we're cuter then them."said Athena smiling at him.

Athena smiled. "I been having a lot of hot and handsome muse lately myself, so my drawings and paintings been different."said Athena grinning at him. Athena kissed him back hearing more wolf whistles from their fellow house mates.
Athena Abercrombie
Athena Abercrombie
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaughn Hunter Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:49 am

Vaughn smiled as several of their housemates talked around them about everything they had to do that day. He took in everything and smiled softly, he heard the commotion from behind him but didn't turn around. "Well I'm glad you like them, they'll last longer than real ones." He said touching one of the flowers. "I can give them the feel of real ones if you want but it may take me longer. I'd have to consult my dad on that one to be sure how to do it correctly." He gave her a confused look when she said they looked cuter than someone. "Who?" He said looking around trying to figure out who she was talking about. He looked around the Gryffindor table confused.

"Can I see these inspired paintings or drawings?" He asked as he finished eating. He stretched out his arms above his head.
Vaughn Hunter
Vaughn Hunter
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 177

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:54 am

"We are in the same house, so of course I've seen her around." Jakob answered Dakotas question, not sure why she was so upset that he knew Athena. "Yes she and I get along, but that is all it is." He sighed, "Shes a pretty nice girl, though I'd never date her. And anyway shes apparently with Vaughn." Jakob wasn't sure what he did wrong but he tried to smooth things over with Dakota. "You don't have to worry about her steeling me too." the apologetic look of sorrow filled Jakobs eyes as he looked up at Dakota. "I didn't mean to upset you."
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota Rose Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:16 am

Dakota looked at him before sitting back down and hiding her face in his chest. Shevjust wanted to be held and reassured that someone cared. Thats all she needed. She looked at the way vaughn was with athena and felt her heart shatter. He had never been that cute and coupley with her. At least not to that level. She frowned a bit before turning to jakob "im sorry for freaking out. I just really dont like her. She stole my vaughn from me" dakota said trying to stay cool and composed. She held jakobs hand and lied her head on his arm
Dakota Rose
Dakota Rose
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Abercrombie Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:43 pm

Athena smiled hearing several of their house mates talked around them, she liked hearing about her house mates day or week, it made her day alot better. Athena heard a commotion behind him but didn't turn around or paid anything happen to it. " They're also more prettier and unique then real roses."said Athena looking down at the roses. " Sure that'll be great Vanny love, but you don't have to unless you want to. " said Athena giving him a soft warm smile. " I rather not say here, but think we're getting spied on from behind, if you know what I mean. " said Athena.  

Athena laughed and nodded. "Of course you can, I would love to see your art pieces as well, I bet they're beautiful as always. " said Athena kissing him softly on the lips. Athena seen dessert on the table and wondered what to get. " Some many dessert choices, I don't know what to get! "said Athena honestly before giggling.
Athena Abercrombie
Athena Abercrombie
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaughn Hunter Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:21 am

"Yeah they are unique compared to other roses." Vaughn said grinning touching them as he yawned softly. He put his hand over his mouth as he yawned. "Sorry sweetheart, just still tired I guess. I want to but like I said that it may take a while to get it right but it won't cause damage to them at all. It will just give them a life-like feel like real roses." He looked about the table and decided he really wanted to get out of there for a little bit. "Yeah I know what you mean and I'd rather get out of here than be spied on if that's ok with you." He said giving a small smile.

"I think a few of them I messed up on a few of the pieces. Well after we come back from Hogsmeade this weekend maybe we can go check them out?" He suggested as he looked at the desserts on the table. He don't know what was wrong with him but he didn't feel well. He ran his head against his forehead softly trying to rid himself of the headache he had.
Vaughn Hunter
Vaughn Hunter
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 177

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:03 pm

"It's okay, Kota," Jakob spoke softly has he held her against him, "It's the past. Everyone has a past." he said quietly.
Jake rested his chin atop her head. "Would you like me to walk you down to your common room? She can't bother you in there. Gryffindors aren't allowed." he looked down at Dakota. he didn't want to see Dakota upset like this and wondered what he could do to make it all better, though he knew that would take some time as it did for all people to get over someone they were close to at one point or another.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota Rose Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:26 pm

Dakota sighed and leaned against him. "Can you just hold me. I just want to be near you. I feel safe near you" she looked at him and smiled softly her hair making her eyes even more green and sparkly than usual "he was never like that woth me. All loving and adoring. I sometimes questioned if he actually loved me. I dont think he did. I dont think anyone ever will. Im incapable of being loved" dakota said softly sighing to herself. "I understand that now. I accept it" she shrugged and lied her head against jakobs chest "jakob.... I dont know why. But i really want to kiss you right now"
Dakota Rose
Dakota Rose
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top