Let it all flow out, like a river running - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Let it all flow out, like a river running - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Let it all flow out, like a river running

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Let it all flow out, like a river running - Page 2 Empty Re: Let it all flow out, like a river running

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:12 pm

A caterwauling charm had been the last thing she was expecting upon entering the hospital wing. Hit strived to never have to come here, after all. She frowned at the shrieking, wincing as she did so, but made no movements to cover her ears. She'd heard worse before.

It didn't change the fact that is was uncomfortable, though. If she hadn't hated the hospital wing before this, she did now.

It seemed like the healer really took her damn time with getting out there to turn off the charm and help then, to Hit. Of course, standing in a room with piercing shrieks running through it would make anyone feel like it took an eternity to get rid of them.

"Was that really necessary?" Hit half muttered once the sounds were gone.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Let it all flow out, like a river running - Page 2 Empty Re: Let it all flow out, like a river running

Post by Julian Kapur Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:36 am

Julian wasn't nearly as stoic as Hitame, who somehow managed to withstand the head splitting noise filling the hospital wing. For his part, his fists were crammed against his head before he could even finish his own statement, eyes screwed up in pain as he flinched against the noise. This was absolutely horrid, and the weakness plaguing his body redoubled with the heaviness of this oncoming headache.

Soon, Angelique Pyrites was sweeping towards them and banishing the screeching noise to the abyss. Julian blinked, feeling faint against the noise and uncertain of his own voice. But, Hitame seemed to prioritize chastising the healer for her choice of welcome rather than cutting to the chase.

"Sorry we're here late," Julian said, voice a little too loud, "but I'm not feeling well. I think I drank something weird at dinner."
Julian Kapur
Julian Kapur
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:22 am

Yeah, she wasn't good at things like this. Sue her.

Obviously, Pyrites had thought the charm was necessary, so her question had been answered without a word having actually been said. Not like she cared if she was answered or not, being ignored seemed to be her thing anyways. She really didn't care if she was going to be considered rude, either.

With a bored look on her face, Hit crossed her arms over her chest. Her task had been to see to it that Julian made it to the hospital wing without dying. He'd made it, so that meant she was allowed to leave, right? Yet she couldn't bring herself to just up and say bye, and be on her way back to Gryffindor tower.

Did she actually care that much?

Probably not. But she didn't feel comfortable just leaving him there. So.. maybe she did care, just a little bit. It could just be the fact that she hated the hospital wing too. Yeah, that was it. The healer's tone made Hit frown, she didn't sound like she was buying it.

Her best choice was to stay quiet, though, because she knew she'd end up making things worse.

Some help she was.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Julian Kapur Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:47 am

Well... poop.

Julian didn't want to sell out Violet, or anyone else who had been involved with his... drugging? (That seemed harsh, somehow). And even if he did want to get back at them, he certainly didn't want to be responsible for prematurely ending his own party.

"I think," he said, throwing out a good-natured laugh to help fortify the rapidly forming excuse. "I think, now that I'm thinking about it," yep, totally good lie, no way she'd see through it, not stalling at all, "I think my friend might have played a prank on me. We just learned how to brew amortentia awhile back, y'see. Everyone said I got a little... lovey. Lovey, would say, Hit?" he said, glancing towards her for confirmation. "Anyway, it's not a big deal, someone must have gave me an antidote, or something, but I'm still feeling a bit wonky."
Julian Kapur
Julian Kapur
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Julian Kapur Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:10 am

((Messing up the post order because #YOLO. Sorry Kim ;D))

A wave of relief passed through Julian's scrawny being, and he found himself marvelling at just how lucky he had been all evening. He had been lucky that Margo and Molly had actually decided to give his party a try. He had been lucky that people actually showed up and started to hit it off. He had been lucky that a friendly face had been there once things took a turn. And he had been lucky that Angelique bought his story.

(And, if he was understanding things right, he could have gotten lucky. Ah well. The night was still young. And girls dug the whole victim thing, didn't they? Maybe he still had some luck left in him.)

"Thanks," he said, thrusting out his hand so that she could examine him. He felt the need to placate her, keep conversation moving. "I always liked this bit. Super cool. A touch and boom - disagnosis. It's like..." He had been prepped to say it was like magic. Genius. He grinned, almost apologetically. "It's cool, is all."
Julian Kapur
Julian Kapur
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:26 pm

"Yeah, lovey." Hit nodded.

She wanted to roll her eyes so badly but decided she shouldn't in case Angelique caught it and ended up getting them in trouble. Hit couldn't get in trouble for this, at least not until she got back at Violet somehow. Violet? No, the person who she probably felt the need to get back at was Apollo.

But she technically hadn't even been involved in the first place. She probably just felt betrayed and that didn't sit well with her. That meant if getting back at Apollo meant it had to be through the older girl, then so be it.

Since when did thoughts like that run through her head?

Probably always.

She'd stopped paying attention to the conversation just before Julian had stuck his hand out to her and zoned back in to find Angelique looking st Julian. She shrugged, it looked like she hadn't missed much.

((S'all good. I'm not contributing much anyways lol))
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top