Second Quidditch Practice - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Second Quidditch Practice - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Second Quidditch Practice

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Second Quidditch Practice - Page 2 Empty Re: Second Quidditch Practice

Post by Albus Severus Potter Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:53 am

Albus nodded, it was boring, but its still practice. He mounted his broom and followed Aminia. He flew a little far from her so she could pass it to him. "Were short of a beater aren't we?" he asked. Though it was clear they were. "How bout Elijah? he could be a beater."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Aminia Lestrange Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:01 am

"If Hafiz isn't here in ten minutes then we will start with out him." Ami put more of a distance between her and Albus before she threw the Quaffle to him, she knew it was boring, but they couldn't do anything until Hafiz arrived, "We can talk to him, we have to find someone before the match."
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Number of posts : 1198
Special Abilities : Nonverbal Magic, Occlumency, Apparation, Leglimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:10 am

Albus caught the quaffle easily, he was a natural at quidditch, and Aminia had thrown it well too. "Yeah I guess, though Hufflepuff aren't a big problem really," he said optimistically, throwing it back.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Aminia Lestrange Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:18 am

Ami smiled when Albus caught it, he was one of her best players, "That's true, but we have to have a full team to play, unless we talk the headmaster into letting us play with only one beater." she shrugged before catching the Quaffle. The others seemed to be doing their own thing and not paying attention to what they should be doing, so she put more space between them and threw it at Albus again.
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by David Ward Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:33 am

David zoomed in, seeing Aminia throw the quaffle to Albus. He quickly intercepted the quaffle then back passed to William. Just showing off his skills really.
David Ward

Number of posts : 88

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:05 am

Scorpius rolled his eyes as the new person showed off, he then mounted his own broom and flew up next to Aminia. "Don't worry Ami, your worth two beaters," he said with a wink.

(Oh, I'd also like to add, I have a new tactic we can use to win the match whenever it is, I'll PM Aminia to see what she thinks about it.))
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 710
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Aminia Lestrange Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:59 am

Ami shook her head, "How about saving the show for the puffs there Ward." Ami looked at Scorpius with a smile and laughed then she raised her brow, "Thanks, Although last match, I wouldn't say I was that great next to Ne'Os."

((Alright, I'll keep an eye out for my PM's))
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:26 pm

Scorpius nodded in agreement, though Scorpius hated him, Ne'os had been an awesome beater. It was a big blow he had left the team. "Should we continue without Hafiz then?" he asked.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 710
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Aminia Lestrange Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:42 pm

Aminia sighed and nodded, "Alright Every one how about we land, I think we are going to start, it looks as if Hafiz isn't showing up." Ami shook her head not knowing how to split every one up, she waited for the others to land before she spoke again.

((I PMed Hafiz telling him that we started 2 days ago, so I don't know where he's at))
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:46 pm

Albus frowned, and descended down to the ground. "Can I just practice with the snitch?" asked Albus with a shrug.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top