DE Check in
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

DE Check in Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

DE Check in

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DE Check in Empty DE Check in

Post by Aaron Marcheti Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:49 pm

So I am wanting to figure out who all is active. I want to get a list of the character so that I can plan some things out accordingly. I want to be able to think of some fun things for all of us to do but I want to find out which of you are active and which of you aren't. Please respond with the following.

Name:
At least one active topic:
Do you plan on being active with this character?:
What are some things you want to see from the Death Eaters?:

This will help me figure some things out. Please and thank you.
Aaron Marcheti
Aaron Marcheti
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 644
Special Abilities : Leglimency, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

DE Check in Empty Re: DE Check in

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:51 am

Name: Ne'Os Emof
At least one active topic: Newest DE meeting.
Do you plan on being active with this character?: oui
What are some things you want to see from the Death Eaters?: I would love to see the death eaters provide a cure and then opportunities to provide Ne'Os with power.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

DE Check in Empty Re: DE Check in

Post by Sofie Elkin Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:38 am

Name: Sofie Elkin
At least one active topic: Here
Do you plan on being active with this character?: yes

Name: Naomi Barker-Greyback
At least one active topic: All of them died due to other characters. We had one planned but it fell through. She is in the DE meeting aforementioned!
Do you plan on being active with this character?: I actually plan on having her go... reverse crazy and leave the DEs. For now, could you bear with me a bit?

What are some things you want to see from the Death Eaters?: I'll answer this once.

ONE PERSON IN POWER. None of this Lorcan is sorta head, and Zada, and Ne'Os. Aaron. We all report to him. He delegates the way he does now. Sofie and Beatrice were given power, but they still reported to him. I like that.

I have a plot brewing with one of my Order characters for the DEs. I don't know if you want that announced, Aaron, so I'll leave it to you.

Targeting of characters specifically. A good mix of random terror and strategy.

Going off Beatrice's idea... I mean, we've had battles at Grimmauld Place. Perhaps a battle here?
Sofie Elkin
Sofie Elkin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 209

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top