Just a Check UP
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Just a Check UP Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Just a Check UP

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just a Check UP Empty Just a Check UP

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:00 am

Just a Check UP StM
It had been four months, and Cecilia still could not sleep. So tiredly she had drug herself to St. Mongos Hospital for a checkup she was way over due for. Before leaving she had dressed herself in jeans and a sweater that stretched over her growing belly making it even more noticeable. She wore a pair of stiletto heels that clicked as she walked and her eyes were covered with a pair of sunglasses though the sun was covered by the clouds, they were meant to hide the dark bags under her eyes from lack of sleep due to fear. Once inside the hospital she walked up to the reception counter and looked around for someone to help her.
The outFit
(OOC: Cecilia is four months pregnant and I need her to go through a checkup which she has yet to do. I also wish for her to find out that the baby is a girl, and that there are currently twins. One will die in the in the sixth or seventh month, you can choose whether the second is a boy or a girl. And maybe something about getting rest.)
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Just a Check UP Empty Re: Just a Check UP

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:50 am

Jess picked up the chart for the next patient seeing the name Krum she noted 4 months pregnant and that she was here for a check up. Jessica smiled entering the room and washing her hands. " Miss Krum firstly congratulations" she said and walked over to her " this is your first visit I noticed I have to let you know each visit will get closer as each month passes, first once every two months then every month until your due date" she motioned to the table " please lay down and we'll begin."

Jess moved to stand over her moving hr top back a little do she could feel her tummy, each touch let her know Cecilia was carrying twins. " well, first off its twins, one is a girl the other, a boy, everything seems ok for now, but I note a drop in your energy levels and that's not good for the baby's." she pulled her top back down " I suggest putting up your feet and lots of rest, other wise it will be bed rest here until there both born." she wrote down her findings and her next appointment then stood looking at her. " do you have any questions I'll be happy to answer them?
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:07 am

"T-twins?" was all Cecilia could manage to stutter after Jessica was done speaking and everything she had been doing. "I can't, It can't," She said quietly tears forming in her eyes. She couldn't even manage to mentally prepare herself for one, what was she going to do with two. "Are they both okay?" she asked being more serious about this all. She knew that there were many things that could go on when having twins though she didn't know that much. "Rest," She murmured and shook her head taking off the glasses she was still wearing. "Rest," She murmured again her thoughts bouncing around her head and she couldn't seem to concentrate.

(OOC: i guess i should also say that the boy will die because his sister will grow properly and he won't get any thing he needs to grow)
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:25 am

Jess looked at Cecilia getting a reaction she was not expecting as she listened she placed her hand on her shoulder as she saw her cry " hey its fine" she said but when asked if everything was ok Jess looked at her " ok the boy is significantly smaller than the girl, so we will keep an eye on him, sometimes the bigger baby takes more from the smaller one, I'd like to see you back next month for another check up and yes rest " she told her " your energy is low and I don't need to be a healer to see your over tired, if need be I will check you in here for a night and sedate you so you'll sleep, but I don't want to do that " she said sitting down next to her" you need to do that for your self"
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:46 am

"Jess," Cecilia whispered looking up at the older woman, "T-the last time I was here you were my healer yes?" She asked trying to remember correctly. "I spoke of a person, the one that had put me in the condition I had been found in." she paused trying to find a way to tell someone what had happened to her. "H-he still haunts me." she said quietly, "Every time I close my eyes I see him." She looked up at Jessica. The fear was clear as day, and still very very raw.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:32 pm

Jess looked down at her and took her hand in her own as she slowly nodded. "I remember, I can remove those memories if you want, but its not the answer Cecilia, you need to move past what happened, it's I afraid common to have night mares, your mind is trying to make sense of all that has happened to you, after all you were practically in a coma." Jess paused and smiled warmly to her before she spoke once again. " what of the young man who brought you in, where is he?" she asked hoping to evoke a good memory in her.

Jess sat with her looking into her eyes as she moved to hold her close " I wish I could do more " she told her knowing anything else would be wrong and she would not do it" Jess sighed.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:33 pm

"I don't want to forget but I don't want to live my life in fear that he might turn up again." Cecilia whispered, "They are looking for him but what if they don't find him? What if he escapes like Sirius Black did all those years ago?" She asked, "What if he comes back for me? My babies?" She asked. "I"m not the only one he has done this two. And i'm sure i won't be the last unless they catch him." her hand rested on her stomach "What if i can't do this?" She asked, "I'm not strong enough for this." doubt and fear had taken over her mind.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:22 pm

Jess let her talk listening was all she felt she could do at this point , once Cecilia was done she sighed and moved to hold her close " its ok I'm sure they will catch him and you are strong even if you don't know it " she said softly " you got past what was done you are here and those babies are here as well " she said softly " it takes a great deal of courage to get where you are now, I know I went through something similar years ago" she said softly her mind going back to that day when she left and was grabbed she forced the memories out of her mind. She gave a sigh and looked at her. There was not much else she could say now.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top