Having Such A Good Time - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Having Such A Good Time - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Having Such A Good Time

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Having Such A Good Time - Page 2 Empty Re: Having Such A Good Time

Post by Mason Cuffe Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:16 pm

Mason the walked in after the Zabini twins had greeted him back too now. He wasn't really sure what he should do here. He didn't know that well anyone here at all. He just did stand there, looked around him and thought what he could do here. He saw few people talking with people and then again he wasn't so much into this party like most people here were. He could have spent time with her girlfriend but he had to be here.

Mason sighed and walked towards the snack tables or what they were and looked what was offered there since he had basically nothing else to do at the moment. He didn't really want to talk with anyone right now, he will do it later or when someone comes to him. He isn't afraid of talking with people but he just doesn't wanna do it right now.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Zabini Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:35 pm

Christian returned the handshake and offered a smile for lack of anything to say. Turning to Fiona after her father left, his brow furrowed only for a moment before he shrugged it off. "Well I'm glad you could come, anyway," he assured her gently. He leaned in conspiratorially and added, "I should probably give you a heads up, though. There will definitely be music, so you might want to hide in the side room if you don't want to be tricked into dancing."

As he leaned away, Christian sent her a wink before looking over her shoulder and catching sight of a head of blonde hair walking towards him with two darker haired guys. He hadn't expected the Averys to actually show, but now that they had, Christian was a little nervous that someone would say the wrong thing and offend the youngest of the three. When they reached him, however, he hid any anxiety about it and instead draped an arm over Fiona's shoulder in an attempt to turn her around to face the door.

"Evening, Zabini," the elder twin greeted, his eyes already darting to check on Katherine. She was standing there silently, just watching Christian as if she expected the same thing he did, but from the boy himself or the stranger next to him.

"Fiona," Christian started, "this is Lucas, Mesut and Katherine Avery. The boys just graduated, and Kit is going into her... sixth year?"

"Fifth," Luke interjected quickly. The speed of his reaction was covered just as quickly with a smile to ensure that no-one thought him angry with them. After a slight hesitation, he looked over Katherine's head at his brother. They seemed to come to some silent agreement, and Mesut leaned down to say something to Katherine.

"No!" She objected, eyes wide.

"It'll be fine," Luke said, patting her on the head and walking away before he could catch sight of her frustrated glare. As she looked back at Christian and Fiona, though, it ebbed into a sort of embarrassed expression as she rocked from the balls of her feet to her heels and back again.

"Listen," Christian said after a moment, "You know the Yaxley brothers, right? They're already here if you'd rather go find them."

A surprised smile lit Katherine's face as her gaze jumped around the room. Seemingly finding them, she offered a sheepish nod towards the Hufflepuffs before wandering into the house. Christian's arm fell from Fiona's shoulder as he turned to watch her head off. "Well... Definitely didn't expect them to show," he admitted, his eyebrows tugging together again. He paused, then shook his head as if it would shake off the awkwardness that had just enveloped them. "I think some other folks might be coming, too. Ducky probably, and whoever he brings along. We just have to hope whoever it is doesn't get on dad's radar if they're not pureblooded."
Christian Zabini
Christian Zabini
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Zabini Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:47 pm

"That's not necessarily true," Apollo replied, relaxing his grip on her hand and turning to face her. "You know I'd help you out if you needed it. And it's not like Christian or Father would actually have any reason to say anything. You're my best friend, Hit, and I won't have you thinking you're on your own. Things will get better, I promise. Especially with school coming up."

Glancing around, Apollo found that most people were being rather quiet. Attributing that to the fact that some people had yet to arrive, he took it upon himself to help initiate conversation. Brice had wanted to meet new people, after all, and a party was the best place to do it. Turning to Hitame, he gestured towards the two Slytherin boys standing on the edges of the room. "I need to introduce those two, but if you'd rather grab something to eat or something you can. Or come with me if you'd rather."

Shrugging slightly, he turned and headed towards Mason, a friendly smile on his face. "Hello again, Mason. Have you had a good summer? We haven't heard from you very much."

Deciding to just go ahead and get the other two Slytherins talking, Apollo added, "I don't know if you've met Brice Volkov, but you two might actually get along really well. He's in Slytherin, but he's a few years younger than us." Turning to look over his shoulder, Apollo caught sight of Brice and waved the boy over. "Brice, you should come meet my friend!"

If nothing else, at least he would have made good on his promise to Brice, and he would know that his father would approve of his attempts to help the social circles of others. It honestly wasn't the most exciting thing that Apollo could think of doing, but it was certainly a way to kill time until the party really got going.
Apollo Zabini
Apollo Zabini
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 646

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Nott Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:19 pm

Crack.

Two Nott's and a Malfoy-Nott had apparated to the front of the Zabini driveway. Tonight was the pure blood social, hosted this time by the Zabini's, and it would be the first opportunity to formally introduce Isadora as his wife. A lady of the Nott name, the woman who would one day birth his children and continue the pureblooded house of Nott.

Anastasia was with the couple. Their Mother and Father had business to attend to and would be arriving much later. Allyson should be besides Alexander, Anastasia and Isadora but - like her Mother and Father - she'd told her brother to go on without him and that she would meet them later. Why? Merlin knows. Alexander wasn't too fussed on asking her.

Thankfully, for the first time in his life, Alexander had been able to rely on his youngest sister. The Gryffindor hadn't wanted to come, heck she had been nagging him to try and convince Mother to allow her to stay or home - he hadn't. Anastasia was a little out of touch with pure blood traditions. She wasn't a fan of classical music, didn't care for the expensive clothes their parents produced for her and she would much rather spend time riding her broomsticks than wandering expensive gardens and admiring the architecture of a Victorian House. That girl needed a lesson or two in what it mean't to be pure blood. As a result Alexander had simply told Anastasia Mother wouldn't allow such a thing and that she was a Nott and Nott's do not hide away from a pure blood social. She'd argued, groaned, tried to worm her way out of his grasp but in the end the Gryffindor found herself at the end of the Zabini driveway besides Alexander and Isadora.

'Lovely garden that they have isn't it, Isadora?' Alexander commented as the three of them strolled down the driveway to the front doors. Perhaps strolled wasn't the correct word to use for them all. Anastasia was more slouching behind them, her arms folded and her head down. She wouldn't know anyone, she wouldn't enjoy this, she didn't care about blood purity.

'Lighten up, Ana.' Alexander called, sensing the mood she was in. 'Father wont be pleased if he hears you've been showing him up.'

Father. Their beloved Father. Father wouldn't care even if she behaved perfectly well. Why was it that man only cared for Anastasia whenever she did something wrong, something against his beliefs. Not that she ever did, the Gryffindor was always anxious to find her way into his good books however tiring it became but after thirteen years it was starting to grain on her.

'Fine.' She sighed, taking a deep breath and straightening herself up to look like the young Nott lady she wasn't.

Whilst the couple talked about such irrelevant things as the serpent shaped bushes Anastasia climbed the steps and knocked hard on the front door. The sooner this was over and done with the better.
Alexander Nott
Alexander Nott
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 115
Special Abilities : Apparation, Non-Verbal Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:50 am

Mason was looking at the snacks what was there and also drink when Apollo cameyo talk with him now. He looked at him.

"Hey, Apollo. My summer so far has been quite good for sure. It would have been better for sure," he said then there. He haven't seen her girlfriend much in summer so he misses her actually. "Just have been busy with few things there and there," he added then.

He looked at the boy who Apollo mentioned now. "I have heard name before but we have never really met in person. Sure we can meet now. I won't mind meeting new people," he said there with weak smile.

He wasn't really into such parties that much. In past he really did like them but now it's just party where he should attend whe ever they are here. He now waited that boy to come here. He wasn't sure about what they should now talk or what they should do together. If he doesn'y say much either then there will be many quiet awkward moments.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:39 pm

"Thanks.." she muttered, rubbing her arm. "I know you'd always help me.. And honestly, even if I'm not the perfect Pureblood girl, I don't think your father will say anything just because I'm a Pureblood." she said, the last part softer than the rest in case he ended up getting mad at her. It wasn't her fault for thinking like that though, most Purebloods didn't really care about who anyone was or how they acted as long as they were Pureblood. And besides, Hitame could act like a proper lady, but only if she wanted to.

Right now the thought of separating from Apollo didn't exactly settle well with the Gryffindor. She was already uncomfortable enough, and even being away from him for a second could cause her to have to talk to someone she either didn't know or didn't like and that would make a lot more problems than if she remained with him. It wasn't like he minded it at least. Normally, she wouldn't like depending on anyone but with Apollo it was different, how she wasn't sure, but he always made her feel a lot more comfortable than she normally did with anyone else.

She sighed softly. How was it that she always ended up with a Slytherin as a friend, protector, or whatever else they decided to be? She was a Gryffindor and the house rivalry was supposed to keep them from being able to form friendships and anything else. But maybe that was what drew them together all the time. The more something is prohibited, the more people want to do it. Like going into the Forbidden Forest. But she didn't mind, not at all. Apollo was still her friend and she wouldn't change that for the world.

The Gryffindor shrugged when he gave her options of what to do since he was going to talk to other Slytherins. She didn't want to seem like she didn't want to separate from him at all, but she said, "I'll just go with you." Hitame tightened her grip on his arm slightly as he began to walk toward one of the Slytherin boys and she followed close to him. She didn't speak, just watched Apollo and the other boy talk as she fiddled with the fabric of her dress.

She glanced at the boy for a moment, taking in his image. Hitame felt as though she knew him, though she wasn't sure she had ever really spoken to him. She knew he graduated this year, having been at the graduation to see Maura, but that was pretty much all he knew about him. Besides the fact that he was a Slytherin.

----

After greeting the two people who had entered shortly after he and his brother did, Evander wandered off for a moment to get a drink and to leave Christian alone for a while to talk to the girl and man that had entered. He missed the Avery's arriving but as he walked back to the entrance with the cup in his hand, Evander nearly bumped into someone as he moved through the people who were beginning to form groups in the rooms.

"Oh sorr - Kit?" he asked with a smile, recognizing the blonde before him. "Hey, I haven't seen you in a little while." the Ravenclaw said, putting his drink down on a table close to them.

He'd been doing so many things during the summer that he hadn't really been able to get out much to be with friends. Cronis had been busy too and Evander was sure that his brother would be glad to see their friend. "Cronis is here too, let's go see him?" he questioned, extending his hand toward the girl.

"I think he's in the other room." he guessed, having not paid much attention to where his brother went when he'd told him he would see him later. It was obvious that he was in the mansion, though, since Cronis didn't exactly do much outside unless someone brought him out. But he doubted anyone really knew him there right now.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Brice Volkov Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:02 am

Brice stopped looking around to turn his head towards Apollo. He was standing next to a girl, obviously one of Apollo's friends. Another man who was actually right next to him went towards them, and started chatting. I guess I'll go too, he thought. He then walked towards them, watching out to see where his father would of have gone. Since he was probably out of the room, he started walking a bit slower, and it looked like he was sliding towards them. He arrived with a well known challenging smile that he always did, even though he wasn't challenging anyone.

"Hey!"

Finally he got back to his comfort zone; talking. But then he quickly examined the girl again... he thought he saw her somewhere before... or maybe it was just a coincidence. He decided to put that aside and just relax.
Brice Volkov
Brice Volkov
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top