we're going to have a howling good time!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

we're going to have a howling good time! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

we're going to have a howling good time!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

we're going to have a howling good time! Empty we're going to have a howling good time!

Post by Shane Diamond Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:06 am

hane usually never gotten sick during the spring time, but here he was with a fever and cold. Although no one knew of his cold but him, he wasn't going to let a silly cold bring him down. Letting out a cough, Shane walked down the crowded street towards the Three Broomsticks to get a butterbeer to calm his throat. If Olivia found out she was sick, she'll go straight into nurse mode and made him rest. He found it incredibly annoying, but he did have to admit she made one sexy and hot nurse.

Shane remembered the last time he was sick on Valentines Day, she made him stay inside while she brought him soup and raspberry tea. Although Shane was going to hide it from her as much as he could, but she knew Shane to well. He didn't know how, but she always knew when he was sick. Shane remembered her saying his eyes are duller and don't sparkle as much when he's sick. Shane didn't know about that, but he didn't argue.

Walking into the crowded pub, he headed towards his normal spot which was by the window.   Watching the rain as it poured Shane let out a small cough wrapping his jacket around him. " May I have a butterbeer please?"Shane asked as the waitress came by and nodded.  Noticing the waitress was looking at him,  he shook his head and chuckled.  He was a taken and a married guy to a beautiful girl who he loved more than anything.

" Thank you,  keep the rest as a tip! " said Shane softly as he handed her the money for his butterbeer.    As the waitress blushed and walked away Shane opened his songbook/journal before writing in it.   Letting out another cough Shane sighed to himself.  "Maybe I should go back home,  Livi will kill me if she found out that I was out sick!"Shane thought to himself.  
Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 265

Back to top Go down

we're going to have a howling good time! Empty Re: we're going to have a howling good time!

Post by Tristan Lycanthe Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:25 am

Tristan walked into the Three Broomsticks and ordered herself a Butterbeer. She sniffed the air and smelled something familiar. She turned toward the scent and saw Shane Diamond, a member of her pack. She smiled and walked over to him, when she heard him talking to himself. "You know talking to yourself is the first sign of insanity. Or lonliness. which is it?" She giggled and smiled down at him, "Hey Shane. Mind if I sit?" She got a good look at him and thought he liked kinda off. "You ok, mate? You dont look too good." She was feeling a bit under the weather herself with the full moon approaching, but Shane looked sick. Like sick sick. With her mother being Queen of the Lycanthes, Tristan had a motherly protection over her pack members. She got a determined look in her eye and raised an eyebrow at him.
Tristan Lycanthe
Tristan Lycanthe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 149

Back to top Go down

we're going to have a howling good time! Empty Re: we're going to have a howling good time!

Post by Shane Diamond Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:00 am

Shane looked up at Tristan and gave her a weak smile.  " Hey Tris. " said Shane in a rusky voice due to coughing.  " It's just loneiness, haven't seen Olivia in awhile. "said Shane honestly.   " Sure go ahead,  take a seat. " said Shane softly before taking a drink of his butterbeer.   When she  asked if he was ok, Shane shook his head.  "No I feel horrible,  I usually never get sick during the spring time if ever!"said Shane sighing.

Shane didn't know why he was getting sick lately, it wasn't really like him to get sick, but this is the second time he gotten sick. " Ugh... I feel like my head is about to explode!"said Shane honestly. " If Livi finds out I'm sick she won't be happy with me at all. "said Shane. " The last time I was sick, I promised her I'll tell her every time I gotten sick."said Shane. " After all, she's my wife so I have to be honest with her. "said Shane softly.
Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tristan Lycanthe Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:10 am

Tris frowned as Shane explaied how he was sick, "Shane. You know you're supposed to tell my mom if you're sick." Tristans mother was after Queen of the Lycanthes. "Have you told her?" Tristan then reached out and pressed her hand to Shanes forehead, "Shane, you're burning up." She was worried about him. Shane was one of the few members in the pack closest to her age, so she felt a special bond with him. "You should tell my mom, and Livi." She hated to be the mean Princess, but she had to do what was best for her pack, "If you dont tell them, Shane, I will have to. You know that right? It's my job as Princess."
Tristan Lycanthe
Tristan Lycanthe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Diamond Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:41 pm

Shane sighed and shook his head while looking down. " No I haven't yet, but I will I promise. " said Shane softly but honestly. Shane nodded. " Yeah I know, I had a fever all day. " said Shane honestly. " I'll also tell Livi, I honestly don't want to but I will cause you asked me to. " said Shane softly. " I know once I tell her or the queen, they'll go into nurse mode not letting me go anywhere. "said Shane. Shane hated it, he was a wolf, he needed to be free and run, not be cooped up in a place.

"I'll probably go home after this, not feeling good at all."said Shane honestly. Shane felt dizzy and sick to his stomach, it didn't help that a full moon was almost upon them either. Shane was surprise he still looked like his 'hot' self as girls claim he was, seeing how he had so many scars from transforming that Sophia healed and made go away. Shane honestly didn't look like a werewolf but he was. He took good care of his appearance for he didn't want anyone to know he was a werewolf.
Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tristan Lycanthe Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:19 pm

"Shane... you shouldnt be alone. Cant Livi come take care of you? Or you come home with me and have me and mom take care of you?" She was really worried about him. With the full moon just 3 days away, being sick didnt help at all. She should know, she went through it last month with a flu. She got a look of determination on her face and went into what she and the pack liked to call Princess mode. "Ok, Shane Diamond, finish your drink. I'm taking you home. You're staying at Casa De La Lycanthe until you're better or until after the full moon. No exceptions and no excuses. Dont make me get my mom."
Tristan Lycanthe
Tristan Lycanthe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Diamond Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:40 pm

"Yes princess. " Shane muttered before he drunk down his butterbeer. He hated to admit it, but she was right he couldn't go home he was to sick. Letting out a series of coughs, he winced as his throat hurt after doing so. Shane felt horrible, he'll be glad when he was over this sickness. His ears perking up, he stopped earring a familiar voice. " Oh man, what are the guards doing here Tris?"Shane asked annoyed.

As they grabbed him, Shane looked at them and Tristan confused. " Ok.,, the queen must sense I'm sick or need me, I'm one of the best and loyal members of the pack she must of sent you out for something!"said Shane. " Did you know about this princes?"Shane asked her softly. " Ow.... easy there!"said Shane growling at them as they were holding him as they were afraid he'll run off.
Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tristan Lycanthe Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:05 am

"My mom doesnt know because I havent told her, maybe she needs us." She shrugged. She was just as confused as Shane was at the moment. "Marcus, Braxton, Luca, what are you doing here?" She asked the guards in her authoritative princess voice. She growled as one of the guards grabbed Shane hard enough to make him say something. "Guards, stand down. Now!" She barked in her royal voice.
Tristan Lycanthe
Tristan Lycanthe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Diamond Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:36 pm

The guards shook there heads and kept a grip tightly on Shane that he yelped in pain. " What the hell is this about?"Shane asked. " Someone betrayed the pack, the queen thinks Shane had something to do with it. " said the guards. " What, are you kidding me?"Shane asked shocked. " I'll never betray the pack, how can you idiots think something like that?"Shane asked as they hit him in the stomach. " You shouldn't talk to us like that young wolf, remember who we are!"said the guards.

Shane gulped and remained quiet before looking at Tristan. " Tell me you knew about this?"Shane asked her softly. " By the queen order we must take him im."said the guards. " What? I done nothing wrong!"said Shane honestly. Dragging him away, Shane fought to get away.
Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tristan Lycanthe Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:40 pm

"Betrayal? What betrayal?" This was all news to her. Tristan growled when they hit Shane. She met Shanes eyes and shook her head, "I dont know anything about this. All I know is Shane didnt betray anyone." She growled and stood up straight, "With all due respect to the Queen, I dont give a damn about my moms orders. I'm demanding you as Princess of the Lycanthes to release him and get out of her before I have you exiled from the pack." She was starting to get mad and was beginning to shake. She couldnt Tranform here, not with all these people around. "Stand. Down. NOW!"
Tristan Lycanthe
Tristan Lycanthe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top