Not a good time....for you ((Shacklebolt))
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Not a good time....for you ((Shacklebolt)) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Not a good time....for you ((Shacklebolt))

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Not a good time....for you ((Shacklebolt)) Empty Not a good time....for you ((Shacklebolt))

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:12 am

Matt was doing some Christmas shopping in Hogsmeade. He decided to take a break and sit on a bench. He loved the ground full of snow, he didn't even mind the cold. He pulled out his wand and made a small fire appear in mid-air. He was still pissed at Shacklebolt of course, then he spotted the old man gazing in a window of a shop. He walked over there and grinned. Shacklebolt! We need to talk!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Not a good time....for you ((Shacklebolt)) Empty Re: Not a good time....for you ((Shacklebolt))

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:24 am

Shacklebolt was looking at a shop which was having a christmas sale, it was selling some odd funny stuff that he wanted to check out. Just as he was about to go in, someone said his name, and he turned to see who this rude person was. Lestrange. Shacklebolt narrowed his eyes. "Lestrange, why am I not surprised to see you here?" he said calmly. Of course he wasn't surprised, the rest of the order were up at the castle, but Lestrange wasn't allowed. So he had to be at Hogsmeade.
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Number of posts : 1463

Back to top Go down

Not a good time....for you ((Shacklebolt)) Empty Re: Not a good time....for you ((Shacklebolt))

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:28 am

I'd like to have a word with you! he said his face blank. He had never actually thought of Shacklebolt as a friend persay. But he had respected him, right now that respect was gone. He waved his wand to make the bags disappear to his house, hidden so Emmy wouldn't find them. Shall we stop for a drink?

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:48 am

"Well that depends on what you want to talk about," Shacklebolt replied stiffly. He didn't like Lestrange much, well it wasn't about like or not. Shacklebolt didn't like anyone. But he expecially distrusted Matt for several reasons.
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:51 pm

Oh nothing specific, just a few things on my mind. he said in a strange voice. He was going to speak with Shacklebolt weather he liked it or not! He began leading Shacklebolt towards the three broomstick hoping he would take heave and just go.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:56 am

"Well then make it quick," Shacklebolt said cautiously, following Matt into the three broomsticks. He doubted Matt would be too much of a danger.
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:34 am

They entered and took a seat somewhat hidden, but not that Shacklebolt could know it was hidden. He then, placed his wand on the table, Here we go, now you have no worries of me attacking you....with my wand! he said. Now, I must ask why you would not let me on the grounds of the school for the Order work? After all you let me be a teacher after all!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:25 am

"hmm," Shacklebolt said with a frown. He had let Matt be a teacher, when he had trusted him! "Why did you leave your position as a teacher Lestrange?" he asked, interested. He didn't bother answering Matts question.
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:31 pm

I believe I asked you a question first Kingsley! he said gruffly. Besides, why I left is really none if your business. I don't work for you anymore.... he said. He glanced out the window for a moment and returned his eyes to Shacklebolt.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:59 pm

"See? This is why! I don't trust you Lestrange, and why should I? When you act so secretly.." Shacklebolt said, with a shrug. "Also, your record.. You used to be a death eater, are reported to be in the confederacy, and are a lestrange, a family I'm afraid to say, who are very cruel and practice dark arts."
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top