Coming Clean (Catalina) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Coming Clean (Catalina) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Coming Clean (Catalina)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Coming Clean (Catalina) - Page 2 Empty Re: Coming Clean (Catalina)

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:54 am

Davina looked a bit confused at the mention of darkness. "I'll try to be brave." she said, attempting to put on a brave face. She truly meant it, though for different reasons than Catalina expected. She didn't know what to say to the last bit, Davina had trouble closely connecting with people.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:03 am

"Come now, Davina," Catalina pleaded desperately. "I cannot lose you!" Her tears ran freely down her face now, the porcelain cheeks running red with sorrow. "You are hiding something else from me but you refuse to open up!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:07 am

Davina broke. Catalina crying was just the last straw. She broke into tears. She put her face in her hands. She couldn't bear crying, but she couldn't told it back any longer. She didn't like hiding anything from Catalina, but she had no choice. "I-I don't know what to do, what to think. I don't know a-anything." she said through her tears.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:09 am

Catalina pulled her closer and said, "It is alright. I promise everything will be fine. Just tell me what has been going on with you. Please."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:12 am

Davina couldn't. She didn't understand why Catalina pulled her closer, but tried not to make too much of a fuss. She didn't want to loose her friendship now. Now Sterling was ignoring her she didn't know what to do. Catalina just wanted to know. Couldn't she respect her privacy? Davina shook her head. She couldn't say, she just couldn't.

[[OOC: Catalina can't find out until the Battle, so I'm probably going to make Davina storm out soon.]]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:16 am

Catalina was growing frustrated at her friend's silence and immediately pulled away. "If you will not tell me, than I shall never know. I am sorry, but I am leaving now. Just remember that you will always be my best friend, Davina. I shall never hurt you, or allow others to do so. I hope you will do the same."

She walked out immediately, trying to brush away her tears.

OOC: There you go. Done. lol.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:20 am

[[OOC: Thanks!]]

Davina was secretly glad Catalina left. She was beginning to weaken. "B-bye." she said as her friend left the room. She didn't want to seem rude or anything.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top