Detention (Izzy Fellows) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Detention (Izzy Fellows) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Detention (Izzy Fellows)

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Detention (Izzy Fellows) - Page 3 Empty Re: Detention (Izzy Fellows)

Post by James William Wilson Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:07 pm

''Well, Miss Isadora I must say that I am amazed. This has taken you much less than I anticipated. I expect you same time here tomorrow, we have volume 2 to finish up.'', he said. He then stood up, walked up to a large cupboard, opened it and scavanged inside a little. ''Ah, there it is.'', he said pulling out a wand.

He handed it to her. ''In order to be certain that you will not 'forget' about your detention tomorrow, I will still keep your original wand, but you can have this one for the time being. Just for classes and stuff. It will not be very useful in pranks.'', Wilson said.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:15 pm

Izzy didn't move. She just stared at him. 'You friggin liar, give me my wand. You said you would give it back and I expect you to keep your word. I finished what you told me to do, and I did it again when you decided that watching me write was fun. Our original agreement(well, not really) was for you to give me my wand after this detention, not tomorrow, or next week, or next year. Now I've finished I want my wand. This is four times now that you decide to keep it longer. It's not the friggin elder wand so why are you so desperate to have it? Give. Me. My. Wand.'

((What happened to not letting her finish it? Now you've decided to make her copy another one?))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:22 pm

''Our agreement was that I will give you the wand when you finish with detention. You are not finished. Ergo, no wand. And do not think I find it in any way fun to watch you writing. Just the opposite, I find it extremely boring and I have a lot of other things to do, but I shall not give in. You will finish your detention and get your wand. If you want this one take it, if not, see you tomorrow.'', Wilson said.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:28 pm

Izzy shrugged. Two can play at this game. 'Okay, fine. Where's the second volume?' She would finish all ten and get her wand if it took her the whole night.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:53 pm

''It took you several hours to finish this one, the second has 500 pages more that the first one. If you are suicidal enough to write one more volume till 5 in the morning, I will not hinder you, but, you can be sure that you will not finish until tomorrow or maybe the day after.'', said Wilson.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:55 pm

Izzy smirked. 'I'm sure I could finish all of them in 4 hours. You can watch if you want.' She dipped the quill in ink and began to write very very fast.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:06 pm

''No you could not. It is even THEORETICALLY impossible to write more than 10,000 pages in less then 4 hours. You have 500 pages from the second volume and then we go. I need sleep. I have class tomorrow. You just finish that up'', he said.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Rosinni Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:10 pm

Izzy didn't stop writing. her hand was a blur across the page. She had done this many millions of times so she could write amazingly fast. 'Oh don't let me keep you professor. You go on to sleep. I'm going to finish these tonight. Or would you rather I took them back to the comon room to finish there?' Izzy smiled angelically. 'Oh and yes I would like the wand that you offered just now. I need it for my classes tommorow but I'll probably have my own wand then. But just incase, you know.' Maybe she should turn over a new leaf. Being good was quite fun is people noticed.
Piper Rosinni
Piper Rosinni

Number of posts : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:37 pm

''Well, as you wish'', he said levitating the books over to her. He stood up. He flicked the chair with his wand and took Izzy's wand out of the drawer. He put it in his coat.

''You have been glued to the chair until you are done. When you finish, the spell will wear off. Your wand will be with me and the replacement wand will also be with me. When you finish, you will come and wake me up and you will receive the replacement wand. I expect to see you here same tome tomorrow. There are a few other books that I need copied.'', he said with a laugh as he approached the door.

He then turned. ''Remember Miss Isadora, I am no idiot. Have a pleasant night'', he said as he exited the classroom, leaving Izzy alone. His room was just opposite his classroom now so he did not have much to walk. He entered it.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:06 pm

Izzy grinned and watched him leave. She carried on writing.

Exactly 4 hours later...

Izzy stood up and stretched. That was long. It was only 5 in the morning and she was finished. She knocked on the professor's door and shouted 'Wakey wakey Mr plonker! I finished! Told you I could do it. All ten of the volumes are copied up with no mistakes! Now give me my wand back!'
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top