Detention (Izzy Fellows) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Detention (Izzy Fellows) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Detention (Izzy Fellows)

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Detention (Izzy Fellows) - Page 2 Empty Re: Detention (Izzy Fellows)

Post by James William Wilson Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:10 pm

''You are quick, I do have to say. Finite!'', he said. And, really, the spell, with which she hexed her hand, wore of.

''Ah, Miss Isadora. This was a mistake'', he said. He flicked his wand and 500 pages disappeared and the big book returned to the page that he had desired. ''Haven't I told you that you will not be able to avoid the rules? Now, you have 500 pages more to write.'', he said putting his wand back.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:49 am

Izzy stopped writing and said 'No, you didn't tell me anything. You just said to copy the book and that's what I did. You didn't say I wasn't allowed to make it easier for myself. So put back the pages and let me go. It's nearly 11 and I'm nattered.'
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:08 am

''The pages I will not return, of that you can be sure. But I will repeat again, you are free to leave the classroom at any moment. You just finish what you started or leave, I do not care that much. Just remember, same time, same place the next day. Oh, and if I can stay here so long, being bored in such a way, you can to.'' , Wilson said.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Rosinni Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:17 am

((posting with another account))
Izzy just looked at him. 'Look, I copied out the book, and that's what you wanted. Why do you have to make me do it again? I did what you asked, so why are you giving me extra? No-one else gives detentions as long as this. I've learnt my lesson now please give me my wand back and finish this already.'
Piper Rosinni
Piper Rosinni

Number of posts : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:33 am

''No! 'You will have to write very carefully, because for any mistake, I will erase everything you have done so far, considering it intentional.' Those were my words, and in mistakes I do include cheating. You still have about 500 pages to complete. That is true, this is probably one of the longest detentions in school, but that is the reason I do not give them. You have been so brave to provoke me into giving you one. Therefore, you must complete it.'', he said.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Rosinni Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:46 am

Izzy snapped. 'What the heck?! I completed it! You saw me do it! I didn't cheat, I just made the task a little easier to bear! I didn't even try to hide it, I knew you could read my mind if you wanted and I didn't block it out! MISTAKES and CHEATING are two different things! A mistake is an error in action, calculation, opinion, or judgment caused by poor reasoning, carelessness, insufficient knowledge, and cheating is to deprive of something valuable by the use of deceit or fraud, to influence or lead by deceit, trick, or artifice, to elude or thwart by or as if by outwitting. THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH EACH OTHER! I'm going to ask you again, Mr Plonker, give me my wand.'
Piper Rosinni
Piper Rosinni

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:49 am

''So much about learning your lesson. Detention is not there to make things easy for you, it is there to teach you a lesson. Wouldn't it be stupid for prisoners to have benefits? You just finish your task'', he said.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Rosinni Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:55 am

'You think writing nonstop for three hours is easy?! Of course I've learnt my lesson (whatever it was)! And if that's your pathetic excuse for making me do it again, you may as well say 'Wouldn't it be stupid for prisoners to have food and water? It makes life easier for them.' So you have no valid reason for making me do it again. You said 'This is a relatively easy task, but it is extremely boring, Your job is to copy what is written in the filled old book, to the new, empty book. You will have to write very carefully, because for any mistake, I will erase everything you have done so far, considering it intentional. The sooner you are done, the sooner you will get your wand back. ' You said it was easy yourself, and I've finished now so give me my wand back!' Izzy watched him for his reaction calmly. Whether he gave it back or not was of no consequence. She would get it back anyway, just didn't want to make it difficult for herself.
Piper Rosinni
Piper Rosinni

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:02 pm

''After you have finished and not before. Quarreling here with me is not going to get you wand. You still have about 500 pages to complete and before you do that, I will not give you your wand back.'', Wilson said.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:12 pm

Izzy thought for a second, then started writing with her other hand. She finished writing then stood up and said. 'Ok, done. Give me my wand.'She decided that he wasn't worth it. Since when did she argue with delusional old men anyway?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top