Not a good time....for you ((Shacklebolt)) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Not a good time....for you ((Shacklebolt)) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Not a good time....for you ((Shacklebolt))

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Not a good time....for you ((Shacklebolt)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Not a good time....for you ((Shacklebolt))

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:12 pm

Alright I'll give you the secretive part but still.. he said. He took his wand off the table, see how Shacklebolt would react. Alright I was a Death Eater, and the Confederacy has been inactive for a few months.Yes I am part of the Lestrange family, and I am not lying. I have been known to be cruel in the past, and yes I am able to do dark magic but still. I have nothing against that school, some of my favourite moments happened there.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Not a good time....for you ((Shacklebolt)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Not a good time....for you ((Shacklebolt))

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:05 pm

Shacklebolt had to admire him for telling the truth, but that didn't hide the fact that he had commited those acts. "Do you still use dark magic then Lestrange?" asked Shacklebolt.
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Number of posts : 1463

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:16 am

Matt didn't respond to Shacklebolts question right away. He waved his wand and made two drinks appear. He took a long nice drink of it and grinned. I'm not denying I use dark magic. However, some of that magic is quite useful...not for killing people however. he said.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:41 am

"Well then you can hardly complain why I let the others into the castle and not you!" Headmaster Shacklebolt said, they didn't use dark magic after all. "And their not allowed in the castle anyways, only in the grounds. I don't trust them either, I just trust you less than them," Shacklebolt added.
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:47 am

I still don't get it... he said. You'd think...actually..hehe nevermind. he said. He put his wand away and stood up. I'll be back, don't move.. He left the bar for a few minutes.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:49 am

Shacklebolt shrugged as Matt left. He started drinking his drink a bit, while looking around at the people with angry glares.
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:54 am

Matt had needed some fresh air. He entered the bar again and took his seat next to Shacklebolt. Alright, I need to convince you to trust me. he said.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:55 am

"And how exactly will you do that?" Shacklebolt asked as Matt came back from outside. Whatever he had done there wasn't really Shacklebolt's business, but he was rather curious to know.
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:15 pm

[color=white]See thats the thing[/white] Matt said. I don't know! he laughed. Anny suggestions? Matt asked Shacklebolt. He took another sip of his drink.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top