we're going to have a howling good time! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

we're going to have a howling good time! - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

we're going to have a howling good time!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

we're going to have a howling good time! - Page 2 Empty Re: we're going to have a howling good time!

Post by Shane Diamond Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:52 pm

"You're mother won't be happy with you princess. " said the guards as they threw Shane on the ground. Landing hard on the floor Shane whimpered in pain as he felt a sharp pain shot to his side. The guards were always strong, that was probably why they were the top guards. As they walked off, they glared at Shane before leaving. Trying to get up, Shane whimpered in pain.

" Tris I can't get up, I'm in to much pain. "said Shane softly before lifting his shirt up. Seeing a bruise on his side Shane bit his lip trying to not howl in pain. " Damn bastards."Shane muttered to himself.
Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 265

Back to top Go down

we're going to have a howling good time! - Page 2 Empty Re: we're going to have a howling good time!

Post by Tristan Lycanthe Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:58 pm

Tristan almost tackled them when they threw Shane to the ground, but then they walked off. "I'm gonna get them fired first, and then I plan on killing them." Tristan mumbled under her breath. "Shane.." He said that he couldn't get up. She hurried over to him and helped him to his feet. She let him lean on her for support and started walking out of the Three Broomsticks. "We are not going to my house now. If I see my mother things will get ugly." She started to shake with anger and felt the transformation coming, "Shane... help..."
Tristan Lycanthe
Tristan Lycanthe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 149

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Diamond Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:46 pm

Shane winced in pain as Tristan helped him. "Ow... "Shane said softly as he walked slowly. Shane looked at her and petted her head to calm her down. " Easy there Tris, it'll be ok. " said Shane softly. He always petted her like a puppy when she was upset, it always seemed to calm her down. Seeing her calm down, he sighed in relief.

" Is it such a good idea to go back there? Your mother probably wants to kill me!"said Shane honestly. " Honestly I don't know why, I'm loyal."said Shane honestly. " Unless she's angry at me. " said Shane softly. " I bet that's it. " said Shane honestly but simply.
Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tristan Lycanthe Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:32 pm

Tristan felt herself begin to calm down and she leaned on Shane and sighed, "Thanks, Wolf." She always called him Wolf. She sighed and nodded, "I'm not going back there. Not for a while. I dont feel like fighting with my mom." She walked along Hogsmeade and lied her head on Shanes shoulder as he leaned on her for support. "We gotta get you fixed up. Fast."
Tristan Lycanthe
Tristan Lycanthe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Diamond Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:57 am

"No problem."said Shane simply but weakly due to him being sick and in pain. " Where are we going to go?there's no way in hell I'm going to St. Mungo's. " said Shane sternly. " I don't care if I know Sophia who works there, I'm not going!"said Shane Stubbornly. " There's only one person who can make me go without putting up a fight, and that's Olivia. " said Shane simply. " I'm not going if she's not there with me. " said Shane crossing his arms.

" So... either take me home or to Olivia's, cause I'm not going to St. Mungo's period!"said Shane. " Do you think your mother mad at me because she wanted me to marry you and become prince of the Lycanthes?"Shane asked her curiously. " There has to be some reason. " said Shane. " She wouldn't send the guards after me for nothing!"said Shane honestly.
Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tristan Lycanthe Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:07 pm

“Geez. Someone is stubborn.” She poked Shane playfully and thought about why her mother would send the guards after him. Her mother knew Shane was her best friend. She loved him like a brother. “Don’t make me go all Princess Mode on you. We need to get you fixed up Shane.” But he insisted on Olivia being there, “Fine. We will go get Olivia.” She walked along the walk way with Shane beside her. She shot her head up when he asked if her mom was mad because Shane refused to marry her. “I don’t know, Wolf. My mother was very mad when you refused the proposal. It could be why…” Tris had to admit that she had been upset too. But she had gotten over it when she had seen how happy Shane was with Olivia. If she could not be with Shane in the way her mother, too bad for her. She would rather have him in her life as her best friend than not have him at all. "Love you Wolfy." She smiled teasingly at him and laughed. She did love Wolf. He was her brother, her pack, her family.
Tristan Lycanthe
Tristan Lycanthe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top