Free Plots! Buy now!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Free Plots! Buy now! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Free Plots! Buy now!

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Free Plots! Buy now! Empty Free Plots! Buy now!

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:21 am

WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR
Hi all,
So I'm trying to get back in the game. I still have lots going on as I'm a full time student and working two jobs. With that said, I'd love some new plots, but I would like to plot stuff that either has some clear signs of promise, a direction, or feed into current plotting. I just don't have time for those threads that go nowhere. That said, I love talking characters and would love to hear ideas you have, or if you just really want to have our charries meet, I'm sure we can think of something. So hit me with everything you got. Tell me every plot and I'll weasle my way in.

Spoiler:
ACE LONGBOTTOM
biography
Alice Longbottom. Fifteen. Hufflepuff. Potter’s Army Sympathizer.
What has she been up to? Mostly trying to prove that she knows more than the people around her. Not because she wants to put anyone down, but she’s just mad to prove her worth. She assumes that someone will one day hear how smart she is and suddenly really appreciate her. She loves people but isn’t good with them. She wants better for her world. She wants to help. She wants to help Christian remount Potter’s Army.
What does she need? A bit of everything. I don’t think she really has any close friends, but I’m sure she has a few friendly acquaintances and a study buddy or two. She has certainly annoyed some people so might have some rivals. I'd love for her to have one of those "meet her match" plots.

Spoiler:
CASEY WEASLEY
biography
Casey Lou Weasley. Fourteen. Gryffindor.
What has she been up to? She’s been trying to convince her parents to let her go to this American school after hearing about an exchange program. She feels alone and marginalized at school, having made some enemies in her crusade to defend Lily Potter’s honor. She’s… over all of Hogwarts.
What does she need? Everything over at Ilvermorney. If you are interested and not going to Ilvermorney, throw something my way and we’ll see.

Spoiler:
CLAIRE BISHOP
biography
Claire Bishop. Nearly twenty-three. Former Durmstrang. Head of Magical Law Enforcement.
What had seen been up to? Lately, she’s just been treading water. She’s heard nothing from her boss in America so she is doing what she can in the meantime – her other job. Since Max has left, she’s felt a little more alone. She has Elsie, sure, but Elsie’s been a bit distant too. So she goes to work and comes back home and enjoys a glass of red wine and does it all again.
What does she need? A work friend, certainly. An interesting case that needs her involvement. Even a legitimate enemy might rouse her out of this funk. Work plotting for SURE though.

Spoiler:
CALEB FLINT
biography
Caleb Flint. Twenty-five. Former Slytherin. Auror. Death Eater.
What had seen been up to? Crushin' it. Investments are doing well, job is great, enjoying life, living it up.
What does he need? Everything. He's my new guy. I'd loooove for him to get involved in the corruption side of the Ministry and get active as a Death Eater. It's been awhile since I've had a baddie so I'd love to be pulled into whatever plans are made. Also if you have a female character between 18-28, he will probably flirt with them. Also, bros. Bros please.

Spoiler:
DOM WEASLEY
biography
Dominique Weasley. Twenty-two. Former-Gryffindor. Hogwarts Keeper of the Keys. Order.
What has she been up to? Awhile back, she went on a crazy adventure to save her little cousin from her scary elder cousin, and now she’s working on fixing her relationship with Declan Arryn. She should probably find a part time job for the summer, as she blew a lot of her salary… But she tries to ignore such worries.
What does she need? Some friends? A new job, since she’s so bad at hers?

Spoiler:
DUCKY BAKER
biography
Jonah Baker. Seventeen. Gryffindor. Criminal-in-training.
What has he been up to? Adjusting. Ducky is pretty well known to the Hogwarts populace, but he’s been less social since his best friend Nora had to move. He’s relied more on Ali and Finn, as of late, but they have their own lives, leaving him to consort with his best mate Bev and his halfbrother Cain, both of who have not helped him avoid his life of crime.
What does he need? A tutor – he’s in great danger to not pass his NEWTs. Some more friends, more enemies. Someone willing to give him some crime work, someone trying to help him reach a career goal.

Spoiler:
ELSIE NORTON
biography
Elizabeth Norton. Twenty three. Former Durmstrang. American.
What has she been up to? “Working”, not well. She feels trapped at work, and worse, she feels trapped between two hard decisions. She found out awhile back that her brother was a Death Eater and now she is thinking… maybe she should follow suit?
What does she need? Someone to push her one way or the other – I’d sort of prefer her go Death Eater. Everything else.

Spoiler:
FINN GRIMM
biography
Fiona Grimm. Sixteen. Hufflepuff. Vampire
What has she been up to? Mostly avoiding home, where she know her father awaits with more surprises for her future that she simply cannot handle. She came down with a bad case of the black cat flu earlier in the year and used her recovery as an excuse to stay at Hogwarts. Ducky has been great company.
What does she need? Inspiration? Something to live for? She’s VERY open.

Spoiler:
GABBY SHORT
biography
Gabriel J. Short III. Thirty-two. Former Gryffindor. Should have a job, doesn’t. Werewolf.
What has he been up to? Petty crimes. Using his family’s money. Pretending like it’s not a big deal that his best friend moved away and that she-devil got to say good bye last. Taking care of the Dyllan-Morrison kids. ‘Cause he’s a good bloke.
What does he need? A real job. And everything.

Spoiler:
GOOSE DYLLAN
biography
Augustine Dyllan. Eleven. Incoming Slytherin. Practically a squib.
What has he been up to? His past year or so has been consumed by adapting to life at Layabout Lane. Mostly, he has to put up with being apart of a family that's more exuberant than his nature. Despite being a pureblood he has almost no magic in him and he's barely getting into Hogwarts as it is.
What does he need? That classic first-year NEEDS EVERYTHING.

Spoiler:
JACK DYLLAN
biography
Jaquellene Dyllan. Twenty-three. Former Gryffindor. Unspeakable. Beater for Falmouth Falcons.
What has she been doing? Saying good bye to a good friend. Getting used to life alone again.
What does she need? Bros. Blasts from the past. Work stuff.

Spoiler:
KENNA MCBAIN
biography
Kenna McBain. Twenty four. Former Gryffindor. Manages The Ugly Pigeon pub.
What has she been up to? Managing the Ugly Pigeon, and hanging out with her brother's friends.
What does she need? Quite a bit. She's always sort of looking for new work to challenge her, and she believes the patrons of her bar are a little family, so she'll take care of you if you come in.

Spoiler:
KIP PARSONS
biography
Kipling Parsons. Twenty-seven. Former Slytherin. Professor.
What has he been up to? He has been going through the process of adopting a child he helped rescue awhile back. The paperwork is horrendous but soon he will be her guardian. Beyond that, he’s been trying to keep up with letters to Katarina as she goes to school abroad.
What does he need? Sort of everything. More friends. More rivals. Romantic interests. Help climbing the political ladder.

Spoiler:
LIDDY JONES
biography
Liddy Jones. Fifteen. Ilvermorny.
What has she been up to? Hating the Brits that have come into her territory. Trying to ignore them.
What does she need? Everything. She is one of the few that I'll  just throw into any thread.

Spoiler:
LILY POTTER
biography
Lily Potter. Eighteen. Former-Gryffindor. Potioneer.
What has she been up to? Keeping her head down. She left Hogwarts notorious. She was the girl who had to repeat a year because she went off the deep end. She was the girl who had hidden her werewolf-secret until she hurt a fellow classmate.
What does she need? Some people to remind her of her Hogwarts years could be interesting. She’s beginning to ‘cope’ again, so some new friends could be good.

Spoiler:
MARGO RICHARDS
biography
Margo Richards. Fifteen. Ravenclaw? Really?
What has she been up to? Livin’ it up with her BFF Molly. She’s actually been chatting with this really nice guy. Older, super handsome, rich, might be a mobster, really likes her… She has a good feeling about this one.
What does she need? Lay it on me.

Spoiler:
MOLLY WEASLEY
biography
Molly Weasley. Fifteen. Ravenclaw.
What has she been up to? She really won’t let on. She has eyes that don’t tell and lips that rarely move. She saved Lily and now she’s back suffering through school.
What does she need? Idk I think it’d be really fun to have a plot with a professor.

Spoiler:
TEDDY LUPIN
biography
Edward Lupin. Thirty-one. Ex-Hufflepuff. Counselor. Order
What has he been up to? This is where I need your help. After everything happened with Lily and she wouldn’t let him help, he went on holiday somewhere. Went and volunteered and has come back with new purpose. Idk what that is yet. Any ideas would be welcome.
What does he need? EVERYTHING.

Spoiler:
WENDY FUDGE
biography
Wendy Fudge. Fifteen. Hufflepuff. Ball of sunshine.
What has she been up to? Probably the most normal of the bunch, Wendy has just been studying her arse off for OWLs.
What does she need? EVERYTHING.

Last edited by Jack Dyllan on Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:19 pm; edited 4 times in total
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Free Plots! Buy now! Empty Re: Free Plots! Buy now!

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:22 am

ClairexMonroe : I love that. Maybe he could deliver some bad news, some bad guy getting away, whatever, and for once she sort of breaks her usual character and shows how upset she is at the inefficiency. Then they band together?

ClairexTifanie : Pls pls pls pls

MollyxProfessor : Either one sounds fun. I'm sure we could get to both eventually. I'm up for whichever.

TeddyxPercy : I meant to edit the counselling out. He needs a new job. I can see him coming to Percy to ask advice on a career change. And that'd help me motivate a switch.

DuckyxJenna : yaaaassss
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by André Mulligan Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:32 pm

Okay, Jackles, lemme hold you down real quick.

So, it was sorta talked between Addie and I that Dré and the twins were going to be like the revolutionary crew from Hamilton (you know, except without the creating a whole new nation) a term to be used lightly. But I was thinking, maybe since Ace want's to help out with Potter's army, she be part of this crew, I guess.

I'm totally thinking André and Ace could be friends, hell maybe even close, but like be at odds, if it makes sense. Sorta like Ron and Hermoine in the beginning or Sam and Freddie. They could bicker and argue and sometimes downright act like they dislike each other, but be friends at the end of the day.

Then with Jack, I wanted to plot something here but I really have no idea. I just think André looks up to her, like a lot. So yeah, Idk, some sort of mentor?

I also feel like André would have gotten along with Lily till the whole werewolf thing. He probably still thinks she's cool, but he's uneasy because he currently has a giant mark down his back from a werewolf that killed his parents when he was a child.

André Mulligan
André Mulligan
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 40
Occupation : Captain and Chaser for the Gryffindor Quidditch team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:17 am

Ace and Dre probably wouldn't get along. Read this thread. She wouldn't complain if he was helping get stuff done but she has a secret desire to be in charge, but knows she can't and she needs help, and so she acts out because of it. I think she'd respect him and he would know she likes him in her own weird way but that's about it.

Jack always needs more kids running around her house. PM me and we can figure out how he approaches her.

I actually had a really interesting brain blast about Lily that I sent to Linds. If she thinks it's doable, I'll let you in on it. It involves this little PA band.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiran Hayes Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:09 am

(Linds is me. Hi. *waves*) Lol

But yeah. I think Lily getting involved would be great, because it would mess with the boys, give Dre that role modely feel you're looking for, and tick off Ace a little. So I'm all about it.
Keiran Hayes
Keiran Hayes
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 548

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:06 am

i need threads too, actually. Um...you know my folks.

Should Jack and Michael get into some Unspeakable thingamajig?

Is Teddy interested in connecting w/ his bio relatives in any way?

I've got Andrew Diamond-he's a 5th yr Gryffy. I could send him to Ilvermorny if Casey is interested.

And, of course, i always have some little fragments of weird ideas that might be worth developing but not sure who they would fit with....They're sort of weird, off the wall stuff, but you know how my brain works.

Anything sound promising to you?
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22561
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Liesl Dolohov Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:31 am

I'm here to take all you do-gooders down.
Liesl Dolohov
Liesl Dolohov
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:36 am

you can try. lol. we gryffys like to win, though.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22561
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top