Free Plots! Buy now! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Free Plots! Buy now! - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Free Plots! Buy now!

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Free Plots! Buy now! - Page 2 Empty Re: Free Plots! Buy now!

Post by Ducky Baker Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:42 am

Khaat Lupin wrote:i need threads too, actually.  Um...you know my folks.  

Should Jack and Michael get into some Unspeakable thingamajig?

Is Teddy interested in connecting w/ his bio relatives in any way?

I've got Andrew Diamond-he's a 5th yr Gryffy.  I could send him to Ilvermorny if Casey is interested.

And, of course, i always have some little fragments of weird ideas that might be worth developing but not sure who they would fit with....They're sort of weird, off the wall stuff, but you know how my brain works.

Anything sound promising to you?

Why don't you PM me some of your ideas and if we don't find any traction, we'll pick up a few of these ideas. I'm hoping to get some of my less used characters wrapped up in actual plots.
Ducky Baker
Ducky Baker
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 167

Back to top Go down

Post by Dom Weasley Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:36 pm

-rubs hands- Let's do this.

I like where you were going with the stray thing for Jack and Maddie. I was thinking about that too as Jack is always taking in strays as well, also both human and animal. Maybe Jack gets a crate of pygmy puffs that she can't take on because her Jarvey keeps trying to eat them, and she has Maddie stop by to pick them up, or she takes them there. I love the idea with Charlie! Jack actually had two adopted kids (her bio is so in need of updating). Sunny, her niece, is 8, and Goose is 10. Perhaps Goose and Charlie could be friends as Goose is supposed to be going to Hogwarts but is going to get some really bad news about his condition (he's basically a squib because of a magical blood disease). The added discomfort because of Maddie's husband could be interesting. Jack isn't particularly close with anyone outside of her team, but she would have known him. Also, because of a Ministry mandate, Jack was married for a brief amount of time and began falling for her husband... and then he had to move to the US. There's a few parallels between the women that would be really fun.

Jack's not to be mothered though. haha. She won't take to that at all.

I'm actually trying to get something approved with Ducky that would work well into her getting the chance to mother him a bit. Finn and Wendy are the two girls that need the most plotting, and I love the idea of Wendy getting tea with her.

Also, with Casper as a 17 year old, it'd be really fun if one of my girls had a crush on him, which made it awkward to interact with Maddie. I'll have to investigate that more once I get to know him more.

Gabby will be sent off to investigate the Ilvermorny situation, so maybe he gets dispatched when Maddie decides to investigate too, throwing them together?
Dom Weasley
Dom Weasley
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 246

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:32 am

JackxMaddie : Do not apologize, pun master. I think all of this seems super fitting. I'm okay with starting a thread either Jack bringing the puffs or Maddie coming over, whichever you'd prefer. And they could tote kids, so we could play with that as well.

GoosexCharlie : Please do! I'd be tempted to make Goose if you did. haha. Goose thinks he's a little genius and acts very superior, but it's because he simply can't be as athletic as kids his age, so he tries to outsmart. It gets him in trouble, but he's well-intentioned.

DuckyxMaddie : Awesome! That'll be more towards the school year so we can archive that.

Wendy/FinnxMaddie : Awesome. I can more easily imagine Wendy doing that, but I'll try to find a way to entrap Finn too.

RE Casper : For some reason, all I see on your development page is the words "The McKillon-Jericho Family" so I haven't been able to read up on him.

GabbyxMaddie : I imagined there would be some conflict there. Gabby also thinks he hates kids, but he's basically become the unofficial nanny for the Dyllan kids so...

No worries! More options is good!
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:23 am

I can start a Maddie/Jack thread!

Reading on Charlie, I think Charlie would get along with Goose and Sunny perfectly.

Reading on Casper, he and Wendy are basically the same person, so I could see her actually being friends with him. I weirdly want to see him interact with Molly the most... just because I think she could surprise him.

And the rest will have to wait for the school year or Ilvermorny plot.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:10 am

He's actually not going to stay on the train because of some other plotting. But what sort of trouble is it? I have others that need plotting.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:18 am

I see! Well, if you'd prefer more of a victim complex, Finn would be terrified by her and Wendy would try to stay strong for her siblings. I'm okay with either!
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:43 am

Here is the thread. I upped the pun game.

We can cross that bridge when we get to it. I used to do that with Sunny and do it occasionally with Ducky's best friend. I call it guest starring a thread. XD Perhaps someone else will have made him for you by then.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Zabini Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:48 am

@Maddie McKillon - you're welcome to NPC people, especially family members that haven't been made by any other members, as much as you'd like. I do it all the time with Keiran's kids or random cousins on Oliver's side. Totally valid. I've also made up random friends to fill in intro posts or something. Mainly, it's best to at least reference or include the character whose account you're using, but sometimes it doesn't matter. I've written an entire post as Oliver's father because it was helpful for that thread's plot. But it only was done because without it, the plot device wouldn't work. So yeah, totally fair, when necessary. Just sticking that in for clarification's sake Smile
Christian Zabini
Christian Zabini
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top