Is it A sharp or B flat? - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Is it A sharp or B flat? - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Is it A sharp or B flat?

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is it A sharp or B flat? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is it A sharp or B flat?

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:05 am

Vanessa chuckled softly and smiled. When he mentioned the looks they were getting, she blushed a bright pink and quickly got into the booth to try and get away from the glares of the three wicked witches over there. When he spoke she looked up at him, "Oh, um, well I just came for a drink and I had heard the place had hired a new musician so I thought I would check it out being a bit of a musician myself." She said blushing a bit and biting on her bottom lip. A waitress came over and asked if they would like anything so Vanessa ordered two fire whiskeys and quickly paid for them
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Sinclair Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:25 am

Austin chuckled and sat listening when she ordered and paid for two more drinks he shook his head and chuckled as he spoke to her. "Will you let me pay for at least one more drink?" He asked " I don't mind saying this, thought my brother will probably find it funny, but I feel kinda lacking when I don't pay for a pretty woman's drink." He told her placing his foot on the chair beside her to rest it not to pin her in.

He looked to the stage and listened to the next artist who played. He looked back at her and smiled " really, what instrument, maybe we can jam some time?" He said lifting his black guitar up so she could see it. " its a ACG2 Tiger Acoustic Guitar, not cheap but not that expensive ether, got good sound though. " he placed it on his knee and started to strum out a small tune for her as he smiled.
Austin Sinclair
Austin Sinclair
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:38 am

Tessa blushed and nodded, "You can pay for the next round." She blushed even more when he called her pretty.Tessa never saw herself as pretty. She blushed a bit and smiled at him as she sipped her drink, her eyes looking sexy and mysterious from behind the rim of her cup. "Oh, um. Im a singer, I guess Im a throat player." She said feeling stupid the minute the words left her lips. "I also play the guitar a bit, or at least I am learning to play." She smiled a bit and blushed once more as he strummed a quick tune on the guitar. "Very nice indeed, Mister Sinclair."

Last edited by Tessa Di Angelo on Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Sinclair Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:27 pm

Austin placed down his guitar and sat listening as she spoke. He picked up his drink and took a mouthful but at the sound of her next words he spat it back out, swallowing what was left as he grabbed a napkin and quickly wiped his chin " sorry?" He asked as she continued and explain again " oh, okay, now that makes sense." He said as he placed down his glass again. " guess my mind was in the gutter for a second." he chuckled.

"you know this is a side job my main is playing Quidditch, I'm a seeker for the Southwick Serpents." He told her hoping she would ether brush it off or show a side he hoped she would not in being an overly excited fan, that was not who he was looking for.
Austin Sinclair
Austin Sinclair
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:03 pm

Tessa jumped back a bit as he did a spit take and giggled to herself. She smiled and pushed her hair back, "Yeah, there has to be a better way of putting that statement." She noticed he missed a bit of spit take on his chin and grabbed a napkin and reached over to wipe it away, "You missed a bit." She said looking into his eyes, her own hazel ones sparkling a bit. She smiled when he mentioned quidditch, "Wow Southwick Serpents, that is quite impressive." She said sitting back down. "Im not really a big fan of quidditch. I mean I like to watch it occasionally with my brother. But thats about it."
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Sinclair Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:16 pm

Austin smiled as he felt her hand touch his cheek even with the napkin. He also knew his cheeks would be as pink as if he'd just finished a game. He raised his hand and touched hers gently. At hearing her say she didn't really follow Quidditch he laughed out loud. "At last, some one who isn't into Quidditch nor a fan of it." He said noting he still held her hand and quickly let it go " um..sorry." now he could feel his heart racing and it confused him.

Now smiling he spoke again " well would you consider coming to a game if I asked?" he asked " just as a spectator and well maybe moral support, I usually end up with just Danny and he usually ends up leaving with some one before the end. " he looked at her and waited her reply.
Austin Sinclair
Austin Sinclair
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:24 pm

Tessa smiled as he rasied his hand to hold hers. She noticed the pinkness of his cheeks and knew hers would be just as bad if not worse. She smiled softly and giggled a bit nervously. She laughed a bit harder at his outburst about how thankful he was that she was not a fan of quidditch, "Well I am glad you are so happy." She said smiling at him. When he invited her to a game she blushed a bit more, "Um, sure. I would love to come as moral support. It always helps to have your own personal cheerleader." She said laughing at his observation about Danny, "I doubt miss Mia would allow that to happen."
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Sinclair Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:00 pm

Austin smiled and shrugged his shoulders " I love music just as much as I do Quidditch but I never mix the two...well almost never" He said with a chuckle. He glanced to the stage and sighed. " give me a sec." He picked up his guitar and moved to the stage to begin his set. He rested the guitar on his leg and began to play and sing as he filled the room with his melody but his eyes looked at Tessa .

Once done he walked over to the manager who shook his hand and paid him. Austin waked back to the table. "Seems I did a good job" He said with a chuckle as he placed down his guitar. " you want me to teach you some cords?" He asked
Austin Sinclair
Austin Sinclair
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:25 pm

Tessa smiled as he spoke, his voice was deep and rough, yet soft and gentle. SHe loved it. She could listen to him speak all day long and just be entranced by it. Suddenly, he moved to the stage and her eyes followed him.

She noticed he had his eyes on her during the whole set and she blushed a bit as their eyes locked. She smiled and blew him a kiss just to make him a bit nervous and also to make him smile. She liked his smile quite alot and wished to see it more.

"You did a very good job if you ask me." She said. "Sure I would love that." The waitress came over to see if they wanted more drinks. Tessa looked at Austin since he insister on paying for the next round
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Sinclair Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:46 pm

Austin smiled as she told him he'd done a god job " I thank you my dear lady" He said sounding as if a knight to a lady of the court chuckling as he lowered his head to her. He saw the waitress walk over to them behind her and he motioned for another round of drinks, then he paid for it. " ah now my pride is restored " He said and chuckled. " so..come sit here." He patted the space next to him as he held his guitar in one hand. " no time like the present to learn." He told her.

Leaning closer he whispered softly to her " besides if I have to see there dagger filed eyes staring at me any longer I swear I'll.." he shivered " doesn't bare to think of it." he told her. Moving one arm around behind her and around her waist he held the guitar against her.
Austin Sinclair
Austin Sinclair
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum