Is it A sharp or B flat? - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Is it A sharp or B flat? - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Is it A sharp or B flat?

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is it A sharp or B flat? - Page 6 Empty Re: Is it A sharp or B flat?

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:49 pm

Tessa looked up at him. When he asked her to always stay with him she smiled and nodded "always. Until the end of time, my love." She moaned softly as he kissed her with such passion and she easily met his level with her own lips. She tugged on his hair lightly as they kissed and she smirked at the sight of him shirtless. She toon her nails and dragged them down his chest. When he said he loved her she froze. No one had ever said those words to her in the way he did. She looked into his eyes and saw nothing but love in them, and she knew this was real. She smiled widely and kissed him again, "I love you too, austin"
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Sinclair Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:59 pm

Austins heart jumped into his mouth ,metaphorically speaking as she too said she loved him his face lit up with a smile he knew would still be there the next morning. He pushed open the door with his butt and carried her inside his room though he could not help groan softly at the sensation of her nails against his skin as they moved.

"Tessa, keep that up and we won't make it to the bed" he said capturing her mouth with his own as he fell back onto the bed so she was over him as they lay. His hands brushed back and forth over her skin under her top. "You are the most beautiful woman I have ever known and ever will Tessa."
Austin Sinclair
Austin Sinclair
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:10 am

Tessa giggled softly, happy to knoe she had this kind of effect on him. She sat up, straddling his waist and smirked as she lifted her arms over her head and removed her tank top to expose a red lace bra. She blushed a bit as she met his eyes, unsure of what he would think of her body. She quicjly dipped her head down and began to kiss kis neck as she rolled her hips against his in a grinding motion. She moaned softly as it felt amazing to be like this with him. When he said she was bwautiful she shook her head "there's plenty of girls prettier than me"
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Sinclair Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:25 am

Austin shook his head " nope none like you Tessa, your beautiful to me above all others " he told her smiling up at her but he could not help his bodies reaction to her when she kissed his neck " keep that up my love and we'll have round two " he said chuckling as his hands caressed her back and shoulders " unless that's what you want?" He felt like his whole world was now complete with her in his arms.

"Listen was thinking of getting a bigger place and well was wondering if...well I'd love it if you'd live there with me?" he asked her
Austin Sinclair
Austin Sinclair
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:53 am

Tessa moaned softly and rolled her hips harder against hik "holy fuck austin..." she said loudly and moaned against his neck "maybe that is what I want" she said giggling softly and nuzzled into him more as she pilled his shirt offbover his head "you... you want me to move in with you?" She asked looking at him "I... um... ok. Yeah. Yeah I'd love that" she said before kissing him deeply and pushing him against the bed before cuddling into him and stroking a nail down his chest "so... eound two?" She said in a bit of a seductive tone abd snuked at him hiting her lip
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Sinclair Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:05 pm

Austin was over the moon when Tessa agreed to live with him. He let her pull his shirt over his head " you know I'll have to put you down as my emergency contact too" He said smiling up at her as he then pulled her down so he could kiss her deeply " oh yeah and three and four if you keep that up." He said softly his hands brushing back and forth against her back.
*Several moments later*

Austin lay one arm around Tessa his other tucked behind his head and a grin on his face " you know if we keep this up mother nature might give us a little gift" he said softly to her.
Austin Sinclair
Austin Sinclair
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:45 pm

Tessa smiled and nodded "i will gladly be your emergency contact. Oh gods, austin this is wonderful but wait. Have  you spoken to Danny about this he. I don't want to make him feel uncomfortable in his own home, lov" she said softly as she looked up at him and Locke her eyes with his. She giggled as he mentioned three or four rounds of them going at it and smiled. After they finished, she lied on the bed smiling like an idiot. Just as she always did after they finished. She froze at his words and looked at him "would you want a baby?"
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Sinclair Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:47 am

Austin lay half dozing as Tessa spoke to him as they lay on the bed, He turned his head to look at her and smiled " only if you do." he said brushing some hair off her face " Besides I think you be one hot mom." he said and chuckled at her. " I love you with all my heart and body." He rolled to face her " if it happens , then it happens and I will live him or her or both just as much as I do you." leaning closer to her he gave her a gentle kiss on her lips. He could not help but smile as he watched her.
Austin Sinclair
Austin Sinclair
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:54 am

Tessa was a bit frightened by thd idea of a baby. But austins words soothed her and she smiled. Maybe a baby would be a good thing for them. He wouldnt be like the others. He wasnt going anywhere. She smiled and kissed him "who knows. I could be pregnant already. Ill make an appointment with doctor reynolds tomorrow to find out" she said smiling and kissed him deeply. She loved him so much. He made her so happy. She never wanted to leave his arms again "never let me go. Please" she smiled up at him and traced his chest with her finger nail
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Sinclair Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:02 am

Austin smiled and looked at her tummy then back at her " you want me to come too?" He asked as he felt her arms around him holding him tight. He heard her words and shook his head " I'd never leave you Tessa not in a million years " He told her softly " and if you are I'll come to every appointment and be there when he , she or they are born, even if your not its okay." He hoped to reassure her that he was going no where and would be with her ether way he was just that in love with her.
Austin Sinclair
Austin Sinclair
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum