Is it A sharp or B flat? - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Is it A sharp or B flat? - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Is it A sharp or B flat?

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is it A sharp or B flat? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is it A sharp or B flat?

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:54 pm

Tessa smiled as he spoke in a very olden tongue and chuckled as he ordered two more drinks and shouted about his pride, "I am glad I could be of help to restore your pride, my kind sir." She said speaking in the same way he was now and giggled. When he motioned for her to sit beside him she got up and slid over to the space next to him with a smile and a faint blush on her cheeks. However, when he mentioned the glares she got self concious and began playing with the ends of her hair, "Maybe we should go else where if they are staring." Suddenly, his arm was around her and she did not want to move any time soon.
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Sinclair Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:14 pm

Austin heard her mention about going someplace else "Why, If they don't like it let them leave." He said then smiled as he saw the light pink Hume to her cheeks. "Besides I'm comfortable right here." he moved his hand up her arm and moved her hand to the strings.

"Gently, Strum lightly, as if caressing a lovers...um..I mean, as if holding a delicate flower in your hand." he told her unable to help how his body relaxed against hers. He smiled as he heard her.

"You know, it helps if you relax your shoulders, your all...stiff." He moved behind her. " okay, think of me as your favorite cushion, relax."
Austin Sinclair
Austin Sinclair
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:19 pm

Tessa smiled up at him, "Youre right." She said softly and then returned her attention to the instrument. She tried to relax, but it felt off being in someones arms, she had not experienced it in quite a long time. But at the same time, she felt safe and secure. She listened to his words and gave a soft gasp at the word lover which he quickly changed. She giggled softly and gave the guitar a soft strum. "Like that?" She asked in a soft and innocent tone of voice. When he told her to relax, she did, leaning into his embrace a bit as her body relaxed
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Sinclair Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:34 pm

Austin smiled as she strummed and he nodded " yeah, you got a natural talent " he told her and chuckled softly as he moved his other arm around her placing his hands on hers. As much as he loved the feel of her he had to pull himself back becoming lost in her smell and feel was not good.

"My next games not been announced yet." he said as he moved out from behind her leaving his guitar in her hands. " you know I don't even let Danny touch my guitar." He picked up what was left in his glass and downed it in one gulp smiling at her.
Austin Sinclair
Austin Sinclair
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:24 am

Tessa giggled softly as he wrapped his arms around her more and said she had a real gift, "Why thank you. I have a good teacher." She looked back at him and realized just how close they were when there noses ended up touching. She chuckled softly and smiled at him, "You have... really pretty eyes." She said without thinking. She then blushed and looked away feeling embarrassed by what she had said. When he mentioned the game she was thankful for the change of topic, "Well you will have to let me know when it is." She then giggled at his next words, "Well dont I feel all special."
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Sinclair Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:53 pm

Austin smiled as he heard her compliment his eyes he felt his cheeks turn warmer than usual at it. "Well you'll be the first I tell." He told her when she said he had to let her know when the next game was he nodded knowing he had to know if she was his lucky charm.

" I have to say Tessa, your eyes are beautiful too, there just the right shade, like looking at warm chocolate." He told her and coughed as he realized how his voice had softened as he had spoken to her. Quickly he took a sip of his drink unsure if it was the drink talking or his heart
Austin Sinclair
Austin Sinclair
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:01 am

Tessa smiled and cupped his hand on the guitar, still looking into his eyes. After a few moments she looked away, blushing insanely. "Um, how about we get out of here? We can go to my house. Maybe watch a muggle movie or something? I have a huge collection for my class." She said smiling softly at him. She could already imagine curling up on the couch with him, his fingers in her hair as the cuddled up to watch a movie or two, a big bowl of popcorn in front of them. She laughed at the thought of them getting into a popcorn fight making a mess everywhere
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Sinclair Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:20 am

Austin felt her hand around his and could not help sigh at her touch. He nodded his head " as long as you don't mine me bringing the guitar and maybe I might serenade you with a song." He chuckled then laughed softly " ow popcorn, a movie isn't a movie with out it, but..um, sweet or salty?" He asked " the pope corn," as he wondered how she ate hers he preferred sweet much to Danny's disapproval or so he thought as he always pulled a face at him as he sat laid on the couch eating it.

He slid out from behind her and grabbed his guitar then held out his hand for her to take so he could help her stand up from the chair smiling as he did so. " I have to admit this evening as been wonderful, I think its because of the beautiful company."
Austin Sinclair
Austin Sinclair
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:18 am

"I dont mind you bringing the guitar. Ill be sure to bring my voice as well" she said smiling. When she was asked about how she liked her popcorn she pondered the thought for a moment before deciding on her answer "i like salty. But nothing beats caramel covered popcorn" she knew many people did not enjoy sweet when it came to the usually salty snack of popcorn. She smiled up at him as he extended a hand to her which she ever so gladly took loving the touch of his finger tips on hers. "You think i am beautiful?" she asked a bit in shock as it words
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Sinclair Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:58 pm

Austin smiled at her and heard her ask about his words " yes I do." he said simply to her his thumb brushed lightly on her hand as he took it. At hearing her mention her choice of popcorn he smiled " sweet is always better than salty" he told her as he walked to the coat rack taking down his leather jacket he slipped it on and smiled as he opened the door.

"So how far do you live from here?" he asked hoping not far as he slung his guitar over his shoulders to rest on his back. " oh I promise to be on my best behavior, well...as best as you want me to be." He said and chuckled.
Austin Sinclair
Austin Sinclair
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum