Is it A sharp or B flat? - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Is it A sharp or B flat? - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Is it A sharp or B flat?

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is it A sharp or B flat? - Page 5 Empty Re: Is it A sharp or B flat?

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:48 pm

She couldn't stop blushing at his words and tried to hide her face behind her sweater sleeves, "Austin..." She said groaning a bit in a teasing manner. She didn't mind him teasing her. She kind of liked it. Showed he had an interest in her enough to tease her. "I guess I do, yeah." She said laughing a bit and moving her hair out of her face. "I guess I am. And yes, you are Handsome." She said before taking a deep breath and kissing him. SHe couldn't stop herself anymore. She had to do it. She just had to kiss him. She pulled away her face as red as ever
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Sinclair Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:06 pm

Austin smiled as she said his name even in a teasing manner he loved how it sounded from her lips. He listened to her talk and was about to say something but was silenced by her lips pressed against his. For a split second his mind went blank then he returned her kiss, not wanting the feelings he felt to stop. But stop it did as she pulled back from him.

He looked at her some what out of breath, "wow..I..wow" was all he could muster. Raising his hand he touched her cheek " this might sound corny but..you can raise my light saber any time, especialy with a kiss that good." He told her knowing his own cheeks were just as red as he saw her were.
Austin Sinclair
Austin Sinclair
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:15 pm

Tessa couldnt help but laugh at his cheesy line about light sabers. She traced her fingers up and down his thigh and smirked "i might just have to take you up on that. Id love to see your light saber some time" she bit her lip and met his eyes with hers before kissing him again. His lips tasted of thd firewhiskey they had shared earlier and ot was intoxicating. She let a soft soind of pleasure escape her lips as she pressed her body to his and deepened their kiss. She didnt know what they were just then but she didnt want to stop
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Sinclair Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:24 am

He smiled at her words as he reached up and brushed some hair off her face "One day, there's no rush..right?" He said hoping that she would agree with him. " but it's for your eyes only," He spoke softly to her before he once again felt hr lips against his his hands finding the small of her back and holding her form against his own. She felt warm against him not that he was cold , far from it he was slowly feeling some what hot at her deepening the kiss his hands never moving lower thought his mind screamed for it being a man and all. He was how ever foremost a gentleman who would treat her right.

" T..Tessa, If you keep this up I...what I mean is, where are you going with this,I mean" He fumbled over his words. He was male and his male anatomy at having a woman as hot as she was against him was reacting some what quicker than he could suppress it and he knew she would feel it.

Regaining some of his composure he spoke again his right hand now caressing her cheek as he looked into those oh so sexy eyes of her that didn't help the thoughts that now ran around in his mind. "We can stop if you want to that is."
Austin Sinclair
Austin Sinclair
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:11 pm

She smiled and nodded, "Of course. Not rush at all. We are adults and we ca control our... animalistic urges." She said in a seductive tone. She smiled as his hands traveled to her lower back and kind of wished they would go lower.

His hands on her skin felt amazing and she didn't want it to stop. She giggled as he got flustered and tripped over his words. She gasped gently as she felt him harden against her and looked up into his eyes blushing as red as a tomato. "A-Austin" She said a soft moan escaping her lips "I... I don't really wanna stop."
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Sinclair Wed May 04, 2016 5:50 pm

He heard her then felt her against him her lips soft yet passion filled as he returned her kiss. Now he took a chance and slipped his hand down lower to her pulling her closer to him if that was at all possible. He looked into her eyes as she said she didn't want to stop his lips curled slightly at one corner.

"Nether do I Tessa, but nether do I want you to think that that's all I want you for and regret it." He said softly to her hoping she would say or do something that would tell him that the release he sort she wanted and needed from him too. "Tessa, be my girl?" He asked brushing gently a strand of hair off her face. " I'd die for you..hell I'd even get matching tats for you..if you'd say yes." his hand gently needing the orbs that made up her perfectly rounded bottom.
Austin Sinclair
Austin Sinclair
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Wed May 11, 2016 7:49 am

Tessa was enjoying every second she was in his arms and his lips were against hers. She moaned against his mouth and straddled his waist as he pulled her closer to her. She tangled her fingers in his hair and eventually pulled away for breath. After a bit of silence she began to kiss down his neck and collar bone. When he asked her to be his girlfriend ahe couldnt help but smile as she nodded "tattoos will not be necessary. Not yet. But yes i will be your girlfriend" she said before kissing him again her smile nevwr fading. She was so happy
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Sinclair Mon May 23, 2016 1:04 am

He could not help but groan softly at her movement to sit over him and then the added weight on top of his already strained tight trousers. Then he smiled as she said she would be his girl. He slid one hand slowly up the curve of her back, pushing her gently down so he could kiss her and taste her against him. Braking the kiss he spoke softly "Maybe we should take this to our.." He paused and smiled yeah he liked the sound of that " bedroom where we won't be interrupted if the squirt returns." He spoke slightly out of breath.    

Wrapping his arms around her waist he slid to the end of the couch " put your arms around my neck" he said softly then he stood up one hand still resting under her butt to hold her up the other against her back he didn't want to lose the moment or closeness of her against him. Soon he reached the door that lead to his bed room and he paused.

"We have a slight problem" he looked down at the handle that sat at the same height as his budge "um..could you grab that if I turn slightly I real don't want to drop you."
Austin Sinclair
Austin Sinclair
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Tue May 24, 2016 5:40 am

Tessa smiled and comtinued to kiss him. She rolled her hips against him as they kissed. She smiled as he said the words our bedroom. She really really liked the sound of that. "Yes we shall" when he picked her up she wrapped her arms and legs around his neck and waist. She nuzzled into him and smiled kissing his neck. When he asked her to grab the handle sbe reached down and gripped what she thought was the handle. She froze when she realized it wasnt. She looked at him but didnt move ber hand. She was scared to move
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Sinclair Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:45 pm

His heart beat fast and his mouth was dry as he felt her hand against him. He froze at her touch for the first time he was unsure if he..no she would remain with him. " Tessa..stay with me..always?" he asked softly his passion rising with every second he held her close feeling the heat of her body pressed against him.

He found the handle to the door and quickly kicked it open his mouth devouring hers as he walked over to the bed and gently lay her down as he stripped off his tee shirt exposing his taught toned chest and abs. Now he stood looking down at her wondering how he had become so lucky as to have such a beauty in front of him a soft smile crept upon his lips and the look in his eyes changed from lust to something else...love. For the first time he actually felt as if he could love something..someone and it made his eyes gleam with a sparkle, his heart soar. He moved onto the bed and rested over her gently kissing her neck just behind her ear as his hands glided down her arms to grasp her hand he savored the sensation of her fingers entwined once more in his. He never wanted to lose that feeling nor the smell of her or her perfume as it drifted around the room and him.

" I don't say this to all the girls...hell I haven't said this to any but, I love you Tessa." his hand let hers go and moved to rest on her chest. "with all my heart." he paused and gave a sigh." bet that sounds corny to you huh." he watched her and wondered what was she thinking and what did she think of him now that he'd laid his heart on the line.
Austin Sinclair
Austin Sinclair
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum