Is it A sharp or B flat? - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Is it A sharp or B flat? - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Is it A sharp or B flat?

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is it A sharp or B flat? - Page 4 Empty Re: Is it A sharp or B flat?

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:01 pm

Tessa smiled as she held his hand in hers and vice verse. She giggled softly at his words, "I have to agree. My older brother always thought I was weird for mixing chocolate with my popcorn. I would break up a bar of milk chocolate and put it in the popcorn and then douse it with butter. So delicious if you ask me." She said smiling, "I also love to dip popcorn in melted cheese. like for nachos." She said smiling at the thought of her favorite treat. "Oh, um I do not live very far from here. As for you behaving, we will see how good I want you to be. I make no promises for my actions though. Especially once I get a few more butterbeers in me." SHe said with a cute a wry wink
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Sinclair Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:16 pm

He could not help but grin at her choice of additives for popcorn and nod."What, why? they all sound Delicious " he told her as they walked down the street. He glanced at her when she spoke again of more butter beers and then he laughed but as he did he saw some on running down the pavement towards them . Quickly he placed his hands on her waist and pulled her against him as the large man continued to run past them.

"sorry, didn't want to see you hurt." he said his hands resting ether side of her on her hips his face close to hers once again.
Austin Sinclair
Austin Sinclair
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:29 pm

Tessa was walking along side him, not paying attention to anything but him when suddenyl her face was pressed into his chest. Her jaw dropped a bit but she did not complain. She soon began to smile and giggled softly. "Im glad you saved me, kind sir." She said smiling and looked up at him, their noses ended up touching and she gasped a bit. She could feel each breath he took on her cheeks making her blush even more than she already was, which was quite alot. "Um... Hi there." She said trying to ease some of the tension. She smiled softly and leaned up a tiny bit
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Sinclair Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:40 pm

Austin smiled down at her and chuckled softly as she said Hi " um have we met before?" he asked and chuckled again. " okay I think its safe to move" he said and looked around her some what holding her closer to him as he did so. He could not help but like how she felt, it made him feel happy and content. But he soon moved back his hands still resting on her hips as he looked at her again.

"he didn't hit you did he, I saw him coming and I guess my reactions are quicker than yours." he said moving his hands off her once more.
Austin Sinclair
Austin Sinclair
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:47 pm

Vanessa was still pushed into his chest and she giggled softly at his joke of if they had met before or not, "I dont know. Maybe we have." She said giggling and reaching up slowly to cup his right cheek in her hand. She moved her thumb along his cheek bone and smiled softly. She smiled up at him, the urge to kiss him building up inside of her like a child playing with building blocks. When he asked if she had gotten hit or hurt she quickly shook her head no, "No I am fine." She said smiling up at him and blushing
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Sinclair Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:48 pm

Austin looked down at her as he stood still holding her hips as he smiled at her as she said she was unhurt. " that's good, I..I think we..um.. should get moving before I do something that might spoil this perfect evening." He told her his cheeks seeming to warm and flush a light pink all on there own.

Inside he wanted to lean closer to her and kiss her but why so soon it only had been an hour or so since they had met, but yet he could not take his eyes from her face, the touch of her hand sent a numbing into his mind to make him forget everything but her.
Austin Sinclair
Austin Sinclair
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:30 am

"I can not imagine a single thing that could possibly ruin this evening. This is the most fun i have had in quite a long time austin. Thank you" tessa said still cupping his cheek in her hand. She smiled up at him and then began walking again towards her home. They finally arrived and she unlocked the door to her home. "It is not much. But it is home none the less. I love it here." she said lying on the couch. She waved her wand to start making popcorn with chocolate bits and honey. She smiled as she summoned a big bowl of the sweet sticky treat
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Sinclair Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:05 am

Austin chuckled as he watched her move to the couch as a bowl of popcorn appeared and he grinned moving to sir next to her he reached into the bowl and took some from it popping it into his mouth. " yummy" He said and smiled " yeah, could get use to a crib like this, mines shared with the squirt." He told her placing an arm behind his head noting the smile she had.

"You know, your cute when you smile, you should do it more often" He told her casually as he popped another piece of popcorn in his mouth " so whats the movie and where ?" He asked.
Austin Sinclair
Austin Sinclair
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:54 pm

Tessa laughed gently and sat beside him "I am sure living with your brother is not nearly as bad as you make it out to be, Austin." She blushed and smiled softly when he mentioned that she had a cute smile, "Oh well... Thank you. I like your smile too. And your eyes... and your face in general." She said before laughing softly. She took his hand and lead him to her bedroom where the big tv was waiting with a stack of movies to pick from, "I was thinking we could watch Star Wars? Its a very popular muggle movie. And one of my favorites."
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Sinclair Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:14 pm

He laughed and looked at her " oh it is, he hogs the bathroom, leaves his....um, things laying around leaving me to clean." He said chuckling " but yeah wouldn't change him." When she commented about him he chuckled again " Oh, so you like all of me then?" he asked grinning as he heard her laugh taking her hand he let her lead him to her room.

He could not help smile at her choice of film " oh so your leia and who am I the hansom Han solo?" he said wrapping his arm around her then dipping her down as he smiled down at her.
Austin Sinclair
Austin Sinclair
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum