jessica's past
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

jessica's past Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

jessica's past

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jessica's past Empty jessica's past

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:44 am

Jess walked into the library and sat down her mind was not on reading but she knew she had to find out why she was the way she was and why she had reacted the way she had at Adrian's birthday party . She needed to know as she did n't want it to happen again friends to her were few and far between and she couldn't risk it happening again and this time losing one to her darker side for she wondered if she went to far could she hurt someone with out knowing. Her heart sank further and she rested her head on her arms on the table.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

jessica's past Empty Re: jessica's past

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:36 am

(Danny was walking into the library one day looking at his parchment with his grade on it. Finnaly for once he got an O in CoMC. It was his weakest his subject and had no clue on what he was talking about even in his test. HE glacned up from up to see his friend sleeping or at least resting. He went up to her and pocketed his test. It fell though from his pocket soon after. he shook Jess a little bit to wake her up.) "Hey you alright?" he asked quietly
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:29 am

jess looked up at him "Huh, ow " she sighed " a bit down , some thing happened last night at a dance and it kinda got me embaressed and in a bit of trouble , i was hoping to find out why it happened " she said "but everyone seems to have left me alone"
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:19 pm

"Why what happened?" he asked not remembering the night at Andrians house. (He must've left after he said hi to andrian and he couldn't remember anything.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:18 pm

jess looked at him "I kinda got the wrong signals from Adrian" she laid her head down again "gurr I'm such a stupid girl" she said "I thought he was interested in me but turns out he has a girlfriend and was only interested in me as a friend"
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:24 pm

Zoe entered the library. She was coming in for a little bit of studying. As she entered she saw Jess. She hadn't seen her in a while. Zoe figured she could stop in to say hello before she settle down to do the studing. As she got closer she noticed that she was talking with Danny. Zoe didn't want to intrupt them but she could at least say hello. "Hey Jess. How are you doing today? Hey Danny." Zoe finally said stopping a little ways from where they were at.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:29 pm

jess looked up at her her face showing her sadness "hi" she said her blue eyes sad and her cheeks now pale.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:33 pm

Zoe looked at Jess's face. She looked so sad. "Oh, hun. What's wrong?" Zoe said finding a chair rather quickly and dragging it so she could sit beside Jess. Zoe had no idea what had happened.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:34 pm

jess spoke still with her head between her arms "I made an utter fool of my self" she said "then my dark side came out and i think ruined my chance at a friend ship"
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:37 pm

Zoe had no idea what she was talking about. She was missing something and that was obvious. "Oh, ok. It couldn't have been that bad." Zoe said trying to be comforting.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum