jessica's past - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

jessica's past - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

jessica's past

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jessica's past - Page 5 Empty Re: jessica's past

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:34 pm

jess grinned "yea us" she said still grinning "never mind I'm sure someone will be along" she then thought for a moment "Humm somebody said those same words to me years ago" she said
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:55 pm

"Maybe one day I guess." Zoe said after a little while. "Honestly I'm getting a little tired of waiting. I'm sick of it." Zoe said as she sat back in her chair. She folded her arms across her stomach in frustration. She was so tired of always watching.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:05 pm

Jess sat for a moment "what about that new guy?" she said "Jack, i think was his name" Jess looked at her
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:09 pm

It took a few minutes to think on that. "Jack? The butterbeer guy. Yea I remember him. But what about him. He looked intrested in you though." Zoe told her. He had sat and stared at Jess. Not to mention he was a lot older than she was.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:22 pm

Jess listened to her but shook her head"no not me " she said "no guys ever interested in me" she said "he was argent self ,centred, full of him self" he paused "Na , no way" she said but then stopped and looked at Zoe "you think?" she asked .
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:36 pm

Jess did have a very good point. He was full of him self. "Of course he was intrested in you. I can almost gaurentee it wasn't me." Zoe said softly but sadly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:45 pm

jess again shook her head "nope not interested in him" she said lying threw her teeth
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:24 pm

Zoe giggled a little at the way Jess was denying her attraction to Jack. "Sure your not." She said with a small smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:31 pm

"nope i am not" she said but couldn't help let a small smile creep to her lips and her cheeks blushed slightly "but...if I were " she said now grinning
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:48 pm

Zoe laughed full force this time. "See I knew it." Zoe said while she laughed. "And if you did it would be ok."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum