jessica's past - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

jessica's past - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

jessica's past

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jessica's past - Page 2 Empty Re: jessica's past

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:44 pm

jess looked at Danny then at Zoe moving so her voice was soft in her ear "I thought Adrian liked me, you know, but it turned out he had a girl friend all the time" she said "then i lost my temper and can't remember what happened till i left" she said pulling back from her her cheeks just as pale .
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:00 pm

"Oh," Zoe said. "I see. I'm so sorry for that Jess." Zoe hated when Andrian did that. He didn't think of others feelings and it really did piss her off.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:07 pm

jess sighed "now I'm hiding here till i can figure out what happened and how to stop it again" she said her darks hair now covering her face
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:13 pm

"Thats not good. You shouldn't hide." Zoe said. "What is that going to solve?" Zoe asked. She had never understood that habit. Not because of this reason at least.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:07 am

jess sighed " I will keep me from hurting any one" she said "I thought things would be different coming back" she said softly.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:54 pm

"Oh." Zoe said out loud. She understood where Jess was coming from. Zoe had hurt many people in the last couple of years. "But hiding doesnt really help either. It will get very lonely."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:57 pm

jess turned to look at her "but at lest i won't hurt any one" she said with a sigh she sat up and hung her head.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:59 pm

"Yea you will. Yourself. Also those who are your friends. They wont want to see you hiding. Trust me. I have been there." Zoe finally said. She didn't say that much out loud a lot but it was time to finally admit it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:08 pm

jess looked at her "your always surrounded by people .. and men" she said "me I'm always on my own nobody want to be with the freak" she turned her head at the last word, being it was the first time she had said what she thought people thought of her.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:11 pm

This cause Zoe to laugh a little. "Yea I guess I am. But that is only because I finally got over being by myself. I accepted that I can't please everyone at once. I have gotten to the point that I am like this is me. Like it or not this is me." Zoe said holding her hands out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum