jessica's past - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

jessica's past - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

jessica's past

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jessica's past - Page 4 Empty Re: jessica's past

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:58 pm

jess now felt even more embarrassed "ow I'm sorry Zoe, I.. Hi" she said trying to hide her embarrassment with a smile.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:22 pm

Zoe sat up quickly. "No no no. Nothing like that. Eww. No not me and Jazz. No we are only friends. Dating no that would never work." Zoe said laughing. That was too funny for even her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:25 pm

jess looked at her "no i apologized coz i was staring" she said "erm, but if you don't mind me saying,if i was a few years younger" she gave a rye smile
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:38 pm

Zoe smiled at that comment. "Oh yea. I know. He is pretty to look at. That is good at least." Zoe laughed a little as she looked in Jazz's direction. "I think he gets that a lot too. A lot of people stare. Its almost as if they see someone they think they know or something. Not sure really."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:45 pm

jess smiled "yeah that must be it" she said looking back at Zoe "too young for me I'm afraid"
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:49 pm

"I dont know. He does tend to like the older gals." Zoe told her. But she didnt know if she should have. Jazz really wasn't looking for anyone. "But then again. He said that he likes to be alone. Not sure what that means. Heck if I had guys comeing after me like he had girls. I would be good. Heck I would just settle for one."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:54 am

Jess sighed smiling to her weakly" sure, as i said at this point i guess i should just concentrate on getting the rules for the classes down so i can start class" she said trying to convince her self being alone was better that going for some one who obviously wouldn't be interested in her. She looked back at Zoe "but it dose hurt to see couples all around you and your the only one alone"
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:11 pm

"Trust me I know what you mean. Everywhere I look there is a couple." Zoe said very sadly. "I have watched or help bring together many couples. I have attended More weddings than I can count. I have attended every dance this school has. Dance once with a friend. Then I did have one guy that might have been intrested but he hasn't been seen from since. Then at the Valentine's Dance I had the same issue. Nothing. He isn't around either." Zoe said looking down at her hands. She could feel the tears swelling up about to overrun her face. "I don't know what is wrong with me. Yes I know a lot of guys, but they all look at me as either their best friend or sister. I dont know what is left for me to do." Zoe said shrugging.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:18 pm

jess placed a reassuring hand on her shoulder"maybe we should start the first hogwarts girls with out boys society " she said with a grin.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:22 pm

Zoe looked up at Jess. "Yea that would be good. Even though I think there would only be a select few in it. lol."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum