jessica's past - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

jessica's past - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

jessica's past

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jessica's past - Page 3 Empty Re: jessica's past

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:15 pm

jess looked at her "and you think i should do the same?" she said now interested as she pushed her dark hair back from her eyes showing a green sparkle
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:19 pm

"I think it would be good if you could. Not easy. I know better than that. But it will be good. It might take time. But I think you will get there." Zoe told her. She sat back in her chair thinking of her own past and what she had been through.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:35 pm

jess nodded her agreement then sighed "as you said not easy" but then she sat up "but I'm gonna try" she said looking at Zoe "if you'd help?" she said a little nervous.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:42 pm

"Sure. No problem. I will do my best." Zoe said in a little lighter of a voice. She then smiled a small smile toward Jess. "First we are going to have to get you unhidden from this place." Zoe told her looking around at the library.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:26 pm

jess smiled and again nodded "yeah its a bit... " she paused as she sneezed " .. dusty" she finished
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:38 pm

Zoe laughed. "Dusty. Yea that is one word for it."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:58 pm

Jazz entered the library to return some books he had checked out. After looking around he saw Zoe sitting with someone he hadn't seen before. So he decided to go over to speak to her. As he got closer he noticed a few others there as well. Jazz laid his hands onto Zoe's shoulders. "Hello stranger. Where have you been hiding?"
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:18 pm

Zoe looked up and saw Jazz. "Hey yourself. That same question could be asked of you as well." Zoe said smiling a little. She then tuned her attention back to Jess.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:29 pm

jess looked at the man who had walked in she couldn't help but stare at him , suddenly realising she was she looked quickly at the floor hiding the fact her cheeks blushed.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:52 pm

Zoe laughed as she watched Jess's face. "oh. I'm sorry. This is Jasper Black. Or just Jazz. He is like my brother. I mean I already have one but this is like my second. We are much closer in some ways than me and Louis." Zoe told her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum