jessica's past - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

jessica's past - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

jessica's past

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jessica's past - Page 6 Empty Re: jessica's past

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:54 pm

jess looked at her "why would it ?" she asked "apart from the fact he's about my age we have nothing in common"
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:01 pm

"You never know. You might have more than you think. Talk to him." Zoe told her. THis was very true.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:03 pm

jess nodded deep in thought " I don't even know where he's staying" she said her hands playing with the binding of a book that lay in front of her
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:14 pm

This was true. "Yea true. But it can't be too hard to find out. Just ask around." Zoe offered. She wasn't sure if that would help but that was something at least.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:18 pm

jess sighed "nope if he's interested in me then let him make the first move i say" she said "why should i go running after him"
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:26 pm

Zoe shrugged her shoulders. Jess was right. "That is right. No woman should have to chase after a man."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:59 am

jess smiled " Besides its more fun making them work for what they want , right" she said "although i found in the past sometimes it just let them drift away"
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:42 pm

"That might be true. But the ones who are truely worth it are the ones that work the hardest to stay." Zoe told her. She had seen in. With other of course. No one ever worked that hard to be with her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:50 am

jess nodded and smiled "so true Zoe so true" she said "I just wish some one would work that hard for me" she said" maybe one day hey"
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:41 pm

Zoe nodded for a moment. Jess had a point. "I wouldn't know. Not really. I mean I have been single for, well always. I wouldn't know any other way. Guys tend to see me as only a friend or sis. I dont get anymore. But I have come to expect it. No biggie." Zoe finally admitted.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum