Wow, it's so big (Catalina) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Wow, it's so big (Catalina) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Wow, it's so big (Catalina)

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wow, it's so big (Catalina) - Page 4 Empty Re: Wow, it's so big (Catalina)

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:01 am

Chase smiled. "I love to help other people!"She said grinning. "I understand why you'd live for yourself though, sometimes it is nice to be alone."She said giggling. "But sometimes..oh I don't know, I guess I just really like to make people happy!"She said laughing. "But in the Wizarding world there isn't much you can do with that ability is there?"She asked tilting her head to the side and grinning.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:10 am

Catalina watched Chase silently for a long moment before she said, "What? Making people happy? Or living for yourself?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:24 am

"making people happy."She said slowly and then sighed. "I mean, most professions are, ministry, Quidditch, a shop, St. Mungo's..or a teacher."She said slowly. "And none of those professions make people very happy." She shook her head. "Oh well..."She said and then grinned. "I still like to do that though!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:53 am

"Well, you could work as a Healer at St. Mungo's and keep people happy." Catalina grinned at her. "Patients like to be around people that are cheerful. It makes the pain more bearable."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:56 am

"Yeah..but sometimes what you do doesn't always make them happy."She said sighing and then nodded. "I am actually going down that career path."She said after a moment of silence. "I'm taking all the classes for it."She said sighing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:07 am

"Really?" Catalina muttered, her sapphire eyes glistening. "I am going to be an Auror."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:12 am

"Wow! An auror? Don't they have to like, excel at EVERYTHING?"She asked looking at her carefully. "I wouldn't be able to do it! I can barely finish my classes now."She said smiling and holding up a peace sign. "I'd fail."She said laughing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:15 am

"I enjoy pushing myself," Catalina said while smiling. "It takes a lot of willpower, too. I have always loved a challenge."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:17 am

Chase shook her head. "I guess I have a hard time controlling my willpower."She said slowly. "I know that on many accounts."She said softly. "I have terrible willpower."She said softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:03 pm

Catalina gazed at her gently before placing her hand on her arm once more. She flashed a small smile before she said, "It just takes practice. You have to focus on that one thing that will keep you going and you must never lose sight of it."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top