Wow, it's so big (Catalina) - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Wow, it's so big (Catalina) - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Wow, it's so big (Catalina)

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wow, it's so big (Catalina) - Page 5 Empty Re: Wow, it's so big (Catalina)

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:31 pm

Chase thought hard on what that one thing might be. And immediately in her head she thought of Jesse. Jesse Daniels, Gryffindor. He was her boyfriend he was her...everything. But she thought about Sterling, who still loved her even though she was with Jesse. "yeah.."She said thoughtfully. "So...reading is like life?"She asked slowly looking at Catalina. "You have to have the willpower to do it?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:37 pm

Catalina nodded. "Yes, I think so." She flashed a smile. "Of course, it is not as important as focusing on your purpose, but it is second best." She giggled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:45 pm

Chase nodded and looked around. "Well, I guess I should be going."She said slowly as she stood up. "It was nice talking to you Catalina, and I hope we get to be good friends."She said smiling her head tilted to the side slightly, her eyes shut as she held up a peace sign. "It was great to get to know you Catalina, is there a time you want me to meet you somewhere for the potion or..?"She asked smiling at her, holding the thick volume to her chest.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:23 am

Catalina grinned and then said, "I will be sure to let you know when I have the potion. Do not worry about contacting me." She flashed another smile. "It was a pleasure."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top