Victoire's Apartment-MATURECONTENT- - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Victoire's Apartment-MATURECONTENT- - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Victoire's Apartment-MATURECONTENT-

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Victoire's Apartment-MATURECONTENT- - Page 2 Empty Re: Victoire's Apartment-MATURECONTENT-

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:22 am

She looked at Aden. She looked him in his eyes, and said it. "Aden. I have a brain tumor. I am doing to die if they don't remove it. I am not with my family because they don't know, and they don't care about me. i am telling you this because i thought you cared but i guess i was wrong." She said looking him straight in the eyes , not even breaking for a blink. After she finished she went back to her bedroom and got scans to show it. There was a mass on her brain. A larger white spot on her brain. Clear as day. She handed him the scans and pointed to the white spot. "Does it look like i am lieing?" she asked simply.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Victoire's Apartment-MATURECONTENT- - Page 2 Empty Re: Victoire's Apartment-MATURECONTENT-

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:44 am

Aden was shocked that this happened to her, but he knew she was telling the truth when she looked him in the eyes and said it. The scans were only an insault to him, but they did show him that they wouldnt be able to remove it magicly or mugglely(ha my own word). Adens grandpa had a tomer in the same spot and they were not able to remove it. aden picked he up and sat her down on his lap as he sat down on the couch. " Your family does care and you should tell them, because i know that they cant remove this tomer. One more thing i do care about you and i will be with you tell the end, or tell they can remove it and if they can than we will see from there"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:05 am

Toire looked at him and was sort of confused. She was sitting on his lap. "Aden. You don't have to do be with you until the end. You really don't have to do this." She said simply. She looked him in the eye and smiled. She felt happy. She looked at him and smiled. " I can't tell my family because i don't know hwo they will react." She said softly. She was scared.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:37 am

" no matter how they react they deserve to know they are your family thick and thin you know blood is thicker than water and all that jazz" Aden said as he texted his driver to turn around, and text him back when they were out side of the villa. Aden layed down making her do the same thing. Aden leande in and kisssed her deeply aden had missed stealing kisses from her golden lips. Aden whispered in her ear "I know you are scared but i am here for you."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:49 am

Toire smiled, and noticed she was laying down on the couch. She looked at him. She felt happy for the first time in forever. She knew he was right. She knew he was really right. She kissed him softly back and smiled when he whispered in her ear. She smiled but she knew they aren't together. "Aden , We aren't together. You can't have to be with me. If i Die, I die. It will be no big deal. I promise." She said putting a hand on his cheek, softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:05 am

" well if you die i want to make your last moments amazing with graceing you with me awesomeness." Aden said jokingly as he pulled out his wand. Aden began to splash color all around the room so that he wouldnt be bored to death just by being there. " I know were not together but as a friend i know what will confort you and no offence it just happens to be my platinum kiss. Oh and your kisses are not that bad ethire." Aden said trying to lighten it up because she was right they werent together
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:16 am

Toire just nodded and looked away. "Aden but its not right. You shouldn't spend moments with a girl that is your ex-girlfriend, that is going to past away. you should enjoy life and not be stuck with me . Its doesn't matter. So if you want to leave you can. I will be fine. Its will be okay to die alone. It will be fine, as along as your happy, I will be happy." She said softly. She got off from under him. She got up and moved to a chair about 2 feet away from him. She wa about to cry. She looked down at her hands. She snuggled in he chair and covered up with a blanket.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:42 am

" I told you not to act that away, and you may be my Ex Girlfriend but we are still good friends." Aden followed her over to the chair and pulled her up into his arms. " How is this since you are going to die before you can live why dont we live a whole life right now? That is before you die, and i will play all the suporting roles for you." Aden said as he walked towards her bedroom.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:49 am

Victoire looked at Aden and sighed, and shook her head no. " Aden, no. You will go back to your place and live a normal life." She said firmly. She wasn't going to hurt him. She looked at him gently. She crawled out of his arms. She shook her head. " Aden. I love you, thats why i ask you to leave and never come back, and don't tell anyone about me okay." She said firmly, standing her ground.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:41 pm

Torie was so brave and strong Aden admired her for that, but Aden knew that she was just putting on an act for him. "Stop it, Stop it, Stop this right now! My normal life would include you if i had anything to do with it, but you know that i don`t control my life."Aden was of course refearing to his parents agends, "Now I love you, and for that reason I am not going to leave you until you are through this," Aden paused for a moment to thing about what he was going to say next. With it decided he started back up "Even when you are better I do not want to leave you. Don`t you understand i never wanted to leave you. I just did not want to hurt you." Aden said as a tear jently rolled down his cheek. Aden felt compelled by some other force to reach out and hug, thusly he did it involintarily. He warm embrace was sothing and Aden remembered one of the reason He loved her so much.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top