Victoire's Apartment-MATURECONTENT- - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Victoire's Apartment-MATURECONTENT- - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Victoire's Apartment-MATURECONTENT-

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Victoire's Apartment-MATURECONTENT- - Page 7 Empty Re: Victoire's Apartment-MATURECONTENT-

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:09 pm

Toire laughed at Aden. he was cute. "Aden. You are sweet, but you didn't have to do that. I would be lucky enough for you to still be here. " She said laughing slightly. She was happy. She laughed at him. " Sure babe you can come with me." She said softly. She looked at him and smiled. She looked down at her short shorts, that were cotton and a tannk top. S"What? They were my jammies." She said simply, laughing. ' Aden, I don't care if you see my body or not. There is nothing special about it." She said softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Victoire's Apartment-MATURECONTENT- - Page 7 Empty Re: Victoire's Apartment-MATURECONTENT-

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:27 pm

"those are Jammies?" Aden exclaimed with a puzzled look. Aden did not like when she said things that degreaded her such as that she was lucky he was still there and then bdy comment. Aden flipped the crappes with cheff skill. "Well i am glad you don't care about me seeingyour body cause one day i will okay? About your body not beinf special youneed to know that it it special simply because the fact it is you, but than you have to thorw in the fact that your gorgeous." Aden was tired of cooking so he waved his want a couple of times and Breakfast was ready for them to eat.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:35 pm

Toire laughed and gave him a friendly love." Yes They are.' She said softly. she was laughing alot when she was with him. She was happy with him. She was really happy, and then food smelled wonderful. She smiled and put the food on plates and then to the table. " looks good.' She said softly. She was happy. She was really happy. She looked at him. " Well, Aden. i am glad you think that way." she said kissing him softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:15 pm

Aden loved her kissed, asnd he had fun watching as they began to eat. "Hey Babe I am not that hungry i was just making this for you so I am gonna hop in the shower feel free to join me if you want." with that said Aden got up and walked to the bathroom. Aden quickly undressed before he got in the shhower. She had a nice standing shower with two heads. Really it was built for two people so it wouldnt be a problem if she joined him
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:27 pm

Toire ate quickly her breakfast and magically cleaned up. She walked into the bathroom and stripped down and climbed into the shower with Aden. She was enjoying this alot. She wasn't really sure where this would lead, but she hoped to something good and happy. She opened the shower door and climbed in with him. She leaned up and kissed him passionality. She hoped she didn't look back naked. She noticed how toned he was. She blushed
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:43 pm

Aden was so surprised by the fact that she really got in the shower with him. He had hinted before at her coming in there, but never did he think she would really do it. When he saw her though she was absolutely gorgeous, and he involuntarily said "Amaz--" before he was cut off by her warm, tender, passionate kiss. "--zing" He finished this time he wanted to finish it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:50 pm

Toire laughed and shook her head. " Not really" She said laughing and looked at him with soft eyes. She moved around him so she was now facing him. She was so happy. She really was. She was so happy. She looked him with her eyes and her body. she was ashamed of her body. " I am sorry if its not what you excepted" She said softly looking away from him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:58 pm

"You better be sorry cause this is not what i expected not at all This is more, and you should be sorry that you have been keeping it from me. In fact i am sure my body is the one that is not good enough" Aden said in one fluent body as it came to mind, while he looked into her soft brown eyes. Aden leaned down and kissed her gently on the neck again, and again before going back up to her neck.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:23 pm

Toire smiled at him. " Its just what I excepted and more,Baby." She said softly and just melted when he kissed her neck. The warm water was streaming down their bodies softly. She always enjoyed him and she really happy to be with him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:09 am

Aden Went back to kissing her neck he knew that she liked when he did that, so why not appraise her she certainly did by getting in her with him. "hey if this is unconterable for you i will get out if you want?" Aden said he only wanted to make her happy, and he would give his life to do that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top