Victoire's Apartment-MATURECONTENT- - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Victoire's Apartment-MATURECONTENT- - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Victoire's Apartment-MATURECONTENT-

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Victoire's Apartment-MATURECONTENT- - Page 3 Empty Re: Victoire's Apartment-MATURECONTENT-

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:33 pm

Toire looked at him gently and snuggled into his body when he hugged her. Oh how she missed his hugs and kisses and everything about him. She really did love him. She really did. She heard him when he said he loved her. She smiled and pulled back and looked into his eyes. Those eyes that she felt in love with months ago. She still love them, so very much. "I love you too Aden, but are your sure about this?" She asked him. She was just happy to be with him and him forever. She was getting tired and he had that party to go to. "Aden, I am getting tired and Don't you have that party to go too?" she asked him softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Victoire's Apartment-MATURECONTENT- - Page 3 Empty Re: Victoire's Apartment-MATURECONTENT-

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:32 pm

Of course he was sure about what he was saying otherwise it would not have left his lips, but it was this attitude of hers of being knd of dorky that made him love her. "Baby of course I am sure there is not a doubt in my mind. I do not have to go anywher, nor do i want to." Aden said as he kissed her again. He piked her up and began to walk her to her room again. "Then you to bed sweetheart and i will just sleep on th couch alright?" Aden was sure it would be find for him to sleep on the couch.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:10 pm

Toire smiled and at him and frowned when he said he would sleep on the couch. "Aden. Sleep with me?" She asked softly and sweetly. She smiled and looked intoo his sweet face and continued to smile. Her brown eyes shining softly and a smile plastered on her face. She didn't' want him to go away. She was scared that he would be gone in the morning and she didn't want that. " I don't want you to sleep on the couch, I want you to come and sleep with me." She said softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:33 pm

Aden was suprised when she asked him to sleep with her, and then she said it again Aden now had no idea what to do. "Uh i guess i could sleep with you?" Aden said with hesitation dispite how much he wanted to he was not sure if he should. Aden saw how she was smiling at him and he could tell this what she really wanted. Aden picked her up wher her face was level with his. "Now i am still not sure about this but if it is what you want right?" Aden said As he finally reached her bedroom which was just as dull as the rest of the place.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:42 pm

toire could hear that he didn't want this. She looked and him and frown. He wasn't sure. " Nevermind Aden. Just go home. I will call you in the morning." She said softly and looked at him and gave him a smile. She looked at him. she leaned up and kissed him softly and walked over to her bed and pulled the cover out and curled under them then pulled them over he head. Her bedroom was hot pink with white accents and light pink bedding with a white fram and a white couch and tv set in a corner of the room.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:35 am

Aden was feeling so bad that he felt like he was gonna crumble like an oatmeal cookie in a warm glass of milk. The worst part was Aden did not want he thinking that he did not want to because he did it was like an OMG of course i do. He was not sure if it was the proper thing to do, then it him like the metor from Deep Impact this is what his dad would have wanted. Aden was his own man though so he was gonna do what he wanted now. Aden got onto her bed on al fours. Torie was inbetween his limbs and under his chest. Aden crawled up the bed to where she had burried her head in her confitor. Aden pulled it away from her face and gave her a huge wet kiss. "You will call me in the morning, but it will be a call from the otherside of the bed." Aden said as he began to tickle her stomack through the blanket.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:19 pm

Toire giggled when he started to tickle her throught the blanket. She giggled. She was smiling and she was finally happy for once in her life. She was smiling and happy because of him. She looked into his eyes and sghed. It was a happy sigh. She reached and grabbed his hands and then leaned in and kissed him very passionality, then most passion they shared in a kiss for a very long time. She love him. What could she do?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:46 pm

(well just be cautios you might want to put up the mature content tag)

Aden was so happy to hear her laugh after the drama they had shared today. Aden was really happy for the first time this summer, because he had stopped torturing himself with trying to stay away from Torie. When she leaned up and kissed him with all the passion that she had Aden could not help but to return the kiss with the firery passion he had building with in him Aden rolled over pulling her ontop of him. Aden wrapped his arms arounf her lower pack before her waist as kept kissing her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:17 pm

Toire was happy that he actually wanted to be with her. She really was happy for the first time. She realized she was on top of him. She kissed him more deeply and romanticly than she had before. She was way happy. She rolled them back over so he was top of them. She hated to be ontop of guy. it felt weird, even thought if they did have sex this would be her first time ever. She continued to kiss him, but her kisses slowed from firey and rushed to romantic and enjoyable.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:29 pm

Aden was slightly disappointed when the rolled back over he liked a girl ontop it showed that she was strong, but most the time Aden knew that it wasnt about him it was about her. This is what she wanted so he would play the part for her. All this time Aden had been kissing her, and then he broke it off. " Torie you cant even understand how happy i am right now, and i am pretty sure this is the best moment of my life." Aden said before he began to kiss her again. Aden made a quick thought to sex, but he did not want he was inexperanced and he did not want to be bad for her. Aden was sure that it did not matter though they loved each other.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top