Victoire's Apartment-MATURECONTENT- - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Victoire's Apartment-MATURECONTENT- - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Victoire's Apartment-MATURECONTENT-

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Victoire's Apartment-MATURECONTENT- - Page 4 Empty Re: Victoire's Apartment-MATURECONTENT-

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:03 pm

She smiled when he said that was the happiest moment of his life. She smiled, and laughed slightly. " Well i am glad." She said softly. She really was. She thought about having sex with him. She really did love him but she wasn't ready for se but she knew this was great step for both of the and was ready to take that step. She was happy. She pulled away and looked into his eyes. HEr brown ones were soft and sweet.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Victoire's Apartment-MATURECONTENT- - Page 4 Empty Re: Victoire's Apartment-MATURECONTENT-

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:25 pm

When she pulled away Aden was concerened that he had done something wrong that made he feel unconfirtible. " Babe did i do something worng? Is it something i said? I`m I coming on to strong? Whatever it is tell me and i will stop doing it. I just want to make you happy Honey." Aden said as he began to frown. He really didn`t think that he had done something wrong. Aden rolled off of her to the side and staired towards the wall. She did have beautiful eyes they were much better to look at than the cealing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:39 pm

Toire looked at him and laughed. She sat up and shook her head. 'Aden. Babe. You didn't do anything wrong. You are making me happy. I just want to be with you, babe. ' she said softly and sweetly. She climbed over him and laid in front of him, so he was starring at her, not the wall. She giggled and smiled at him gently. She reached up and put one hand on his cheek and rubbed her thumb against it, then moved down to his arm and rested her hand there. She smiled and leaned in and kissed him softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:54 pm

Adens heart warmed when she kissed him softly those were her best kisses by far. Aden pulled away after it " I am glad that you feel like that uh I do not want to go to Hogwarts with out you sweety, but that is a discussion for another time." Aden said as he kissed her one more time and then got out of the bed. Once Aden was out of the bed he walked to the bathroom and shut the door. Aden began to wash his face he had felt a bit oily and he did not want her to kiss an oily face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:03 pm

Victoire was confused. Did she di something wrong, or what? He just kissed her then went to the bathroom. She sighed. She noticed she was still in jeans and t-shirt. She walked over to her closet and pulled out some white shorts that were 6 inchs above the knees and a gray tanktop. She quickly changed and plopped down on the bed and waited for Aden to come back. She wasn't trying to be sexy. She smiled when he said he didn't want to go to Hogwarts without her. He was sweet, but this was his last year. she wouldn't hold him back
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:16 pm

Aden did not want her to think she did anything wrong so he finished up quickly and came back out. He saw that she had changed and he was a bit jealous that whe had the abilitiy to change into something more confertible not to mention sexy. Aden could not stop himself from doing a running jump on to the bed so that he could get back to kissing her. As soon as he was back he pulled her in close and began to kiss her again. Aden put one hand in her hair and another on her hip." I wish i didnt have to keep wearing my pnats" Aden said in a playful tone
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:28 pm

Victoire laughed when he jumped on her bed. She smiled. She was happy to be with him. Once he was one her bed, he started to kiss her. She closed her eyes and kissed him back and wrapped her arms around his neck gently and softly. She pulled her body closer to his, enjoying every second of it. She moved her right arm and gently laid her hand on his chest, runing her fingers gently along it, slowly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:44 pm

Aden mouth curled into a smile during the kissing as Torie pulled her body closer to his. Aden felt a chilling tingle shoot through his body as her hand slowly ran along his chest, which felt magical. Aden broke off the kiss even though he did not want to " So i guess its fine with you if i take off my may pants to be more conferdable then?" Aden said retoricly as he began to kiss her some more while one of his hands unbuttoned his pants. The other gently rubbed her back.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:05 pm

Toire nodded when he said he was taking off his pant. It was just to be more comfortable. It meant nothing. They weren't going to have sex. They just got back together, and sex might push them apart again, but she was still kissing him and still enjoying it all. She continued to kiss him and she was comfortable with him. When he rubbed her back, she arched it. It felt really good.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:27 pm

Aden stripped off his pants and shirt he was just in his grayish brown boxer-briefs. Aden did not hope for anything to come out of him taking off his pants he was just trying to be confertible. The kissing was getting more intence from both sides of the group, And when she arched her back it made him know that she was really enjoying what he was doing. Aden began to slip his tounge into her mouth. " Hey babe do you want to watch a movie?" As much fun as the kissing was he wanted a little substance.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top