Victoire's Apartment-MATURECONTENT- - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Victoire's Apartment-MATURECONTENT- - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Victoire's Apartment-MATURECONTENT-

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Victoire's Apartment-MATURECONTENT- - Page 8 Empty Re: Victoire's Apartment-MATURECONTENT-

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:15 am

She giggled, and then looked at him. " Aden i want to be here with you. I love you. I love everything about you. I just wish I was half amazing as yo are and wish i was half that you are worth to everyone just to mean something to you. i am just happy you didn't run away when you saw me naked, to tell yo the truth." She said truthfully. She leaned up and kissed him passionality and pulled her wet, soft, warm body closer to his.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Victoire's Apartment-MATURECONTENT- - Page 8 Empty Re: Victoire's Apartment-MATURECONTENT-

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:27 am

"Stop that right now Gawd that is so frustrating babe, stop bashing yourself. I have the feeling that our feeling for each other are the same, and in fact i think we are completely equal that is why we are so good for each other." Aden said before returning her kiss, and bringing her as close to him as she could be while he pressed his warm body, and getting hotter, up to her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:31 am

Toire kissed him back with more passion. She was happy. She wrapped arms around his neck and felt happy. She moved down his neck, nibbling at it softly. She was really please with herself. She continued to nibble at his neck. she was happy, then she moved back up to his lips and kissed him roughly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:44 am

Wow Aden really enjoyed it when she was ruff it turned him on than most people could imagine for some people when a girl ruff with them it made them feel nmot like a man or some bullshit like that. Aden hoped that she would bite his lip or maybe his earlobe as those were like the two best things a girl could do for him
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:51 am

Toire knew he was turned on. She continued to kiss him but then she moved down his neck then to his ear and bite and nibbled on his earlobe softly, turning him on more and making him want her. She had a huge shower. She pushed him against the wall of the shower and she was wanting to turn him on fully, but she moved away and stopped kiss him. " Do you want to do this?" She asked him softly?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:05 am

oh man she did she bit the lobe it was like haven although in a literal since it was more like hell with the torture it truly was a paradox of epic proportions. When she slammed him into the wall Aden was lost in the moment, but than she pulled away from him clearing his thought. YES they screamed, but he had to be the gentlemen he was. "iT IS UP TO SWEETIE."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:11 am

She used her Legimens and read his mind and smiled. She was happy. she smiled and nodded. She shut off the shower and dragged him out of the shower and pulled him onto her bed and pulled him onto of her and kissed him passionality. She was happy. She continued to kiss him with as much passion she should give him., but he wasn't really giving her any back.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:20 am

Aden was thrown onto the bed so fast he didnt have time to follow all that just happened he did know he was a bit disappointed as he did want to do it in the shower. When she started to kiss him again he knew it was time to put his game face on. Aden rolled over on-top of her and ban kissing her with the same amount of passion then he moved back down to that sweet spot on her neck.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:27 am

Toire knew he knew that was her secret sweet spot that drove her some what crazy. She was enjoying this. they were completely naked so they had no clothes to mess around with and she was happy about that. She was really happy about that. She was happy she gained some weight back from her treatments. She was feeling good. She arched her body closer to his, craving his body. her hands roaming his body with passion. her hand found his inner thigh, rubbing his right inner thigh, teasingly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top