Victoire's Apartment-MATURECONTENT- - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Victoire's Apartment-MATURECONTENT- - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Victoire's Apartment-MATURECONTENT-

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Victoire's Apartment-MATURECONTENT- - Page 5 Empty Re: Victoire's Apartment-MATURECONTENT-

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:36 pm

Toire pulled back and nodded. " a movie sounds wonderful babe." She said smiling and picked up a remote and hit a button and the doors of a entertainment center opened to reveal all her movies. She had about 100 dvds worth of movies. she smiled at him and crawled under the covers of her bed and waited for him to chose something out. She looked at him and smiled. He was really manly, and sexy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Victoire's Apartment-MATURECONTENT- - Page 5 Empty Re: Victoire's Apartment-MATURECONTENT-

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:47 pm

Aden got up and walked to her entertainment center as it opened with the touch of her remote. Aden knew she was totaly staring at him, but he couldn't blame her I mean any girl would if they got to see him in his boxer-briefs.(hah i am never cocky so i thought i would throw that in)in fact Torie was the only person he had gotten this undressedfor in his life. "Hey babe What kind of movie do you want to watch i really dont care what genre, So it is up to you Sweety. Oh i thought i would let you know that you are the only person to see me in my underwear since i was like five so umm ya you should feel privliged wight now." Aden said with silly grin on his face, and a faint glow of happieness.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:58 pm

Toire giggled slightly and smile at him softly. " How about a comedy?" She asked softly. She loved those types of movies. She crawled out of bed and walked to the were the movies were and picked out Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist . She bought it but hasn't watched it yet. SHe popped it into the DVD player and closed it and hit play. She finally got to the menu of the movie and hitt play again and it started. She crawled back into her bed. "Well I am glad i am the on;y person you got undressed for." She said softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:07 pm

Aden liked a comedy it always was best when on a date too, and he had nevere seen this also so it was gona be a new expireance for the both of them. When she said that she was glad he had only gotten unressed for her Aden felt that it just wasn't enough. Aden knew just what he was going to do as he walked back towards the bed. "Well dont i deserve some kind of like thank you for undressing infront of me gift?" Aden said as he began to crawl up her on his all four limbs again like he had done before. Aden put on what he believed was his sexdy face, but it just looked kind of goofy funny.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:18 pm

Toire laughed and smiled. " Umm.. Let me think about it." She said smirking at him gently. She leaned and gave him a kiss on the cheek. " There you go." She said teasing him and crawled back under the covers and started to watch the movie. She loved movies. She looked at Aden and smiled. He was such a goof. She really did love him. He was the only person he could really talk too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:31 pm

A KISS ON THE CHEEK whoa that was so not good enough for Aden. Insualted Aden trys to get more out of it. Rollong over to block her view of the T.v he said "A kiss on the cheek really you think that is all i deserve for this? Because if so i just might have to leave i think you are underaprricating me." Aden was staring directly into her brown eyes as he spoke giving a sliht squint to give his face the expressionof being serious which of course he was not no matter what happened he would lay there with her all night maybe all week it depended on if anything was important enough to make him get up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:39 pm

Toire looked at him with teasing eyes. she leaned in and kissed him passionality, then pulled away quickly. She giggled slightly and climbed over him to see the Tv. She missed about 5 minutes, but lucky for her, she could rewind. She was still laughing. She was really enjoying this alot. She was happy. She looked over at Aden and just smiled. She shook her head and leaned over him and kissed him more passionality, this time not breaking apart.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:51 pm

Two kisses that was more like the reward he deserved for de-pantsing in front of her. Plus there was some added bonus such as the passion she did it with oh and the fact it was the woman he loved with every beat of his heart. Aden returned the kiss for about five minutes when he remembered that they were watching a movie. "Babe i could kiss yo all night and i know ou want to kiss me all night, but I am trying to watch a movie here!" With that aden roated to where they were spooning with here closer to the edge of the bed and him more in the center. His head was farther up on the pillow leaving the top of hers at the rim of his nostrals. Aden gently kissed thback of her head that was wraped in hair.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:01 pm

Toire laughed. " Sure. What ever Aden." She said laughing and rewind it so they were at the beginning of the movie. They continued to watch it. There bodies were pressed together, and they were happy. They were both kind of goofy people but thats what made them so prefect for each other. THey could always be themselves with each other. She was watching the movie but every bone in her body made her want Aden, alot, but she wasn't going to tell him that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:10 pm

Aden was having a hard time just watching the movie and that was somthing he had no inticpated, so Aden wrapped his arms around her to keep him from trying anything more he knew that she wantd to watch this movie. Aden was trying his hardest not to anything, but about halfway through he gave into his impulses ad began to kiss repeadivly the back and side of her neck. Aden had never really noticed how beautiful her neck was, but it was perfect it had the right amount of tan on it, it was a good length for kissing, and her viens di not buldge out like they tended to do on some girls and all muscular men.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top