Victoire's Apartment-MATURECONTENT- - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Victoire's Apartment-MATURECONTENT- - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Victoire's Apartment-MATURECONTENT-

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Victoire's Apartment-MATURECONTENT- - Page 6 Empty Re: Victoire's Apartment-MATURECONTENT-

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:29 pm

Toire melted into his kisses when he kissed her neck. She was enjoying his kissed and his touch. She was so happy. She continued to watch the movie, trying not to give into kisses, but after a few minutes she finally gave him. She turned and faced him. " I thought you wanted to watch a movie?" She asked him softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Victoire's Apartment-MATURECONTENT- - Page 6 Empty Re: Victoire's Apartment-MATURECONTENT-

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:34 pm

He did want to watch the movie at first, but as she could see that wore off fast, but Aden was tired so maybe they could go to sleep that would stop him from doing anything else to her tonight. "Well i did want to watch the movie babe, but while i wa watching the movie i was watching you to make sure nothing was bothering you. It is painful to just look at you and not kiss you so i had eventuly. I will stop if you want me to?" Aden offered the last bit hopin that it would not be a yes i would like you to stop in eply, but if that was what she wanted he would do it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:44 pm

She laughed and shook her head. " Aden. Babe. I love your kisses. They are like magic, but i don't want to be tempted to doing something wrong or dispoint you. besides you look tired." She said softly, kissing his lips softly, then pulling away. She looked him in the eyes. She felt happy. She looked at him softly. She snuggled into his body. She was tired.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:59 pm

"Hy torie there is something i want you to know. There is NOTHNG YOU CAN DO TO DISAPOINT ME, and NOTHING YOU CAN DO WILL BE WRONG! I am a bit tired you look tired also do you just want to go to sleep Babe?" Aden said as he placed his hand on er head and another rubber her back he remembered how she liked that before. Aden was ore comfterable in her bed then he had ever been in his maybe it was an effect that she was having on him. Aden was so glad that he got that phone call today not that she was in that much pain but the fact that it brought him back to her. "I am also sorry for waistng half of my summer by avoiding you honey." Aden spoke with hint of regret
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:12 pm

Toire smiled and snuggled into him. She was completely happy. " yes. I am tired, but i will be fine. " She said softly, and was happy. she was happy while he rubbed her back. It did feel really good and she was really tired. She really did love him alot. She was happy to be with him. She sighed. ' Aden, Its okay. You aren't avoiding me. We weren't together then. I never thought we would be back together." She said softly, and looked away from him. She yawned and turned off the tv, and snuggled into his body. She was comfortable.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:21 pm

Aden lisened to what she had to stay but it was starting to become hard t retin the information with how tired he was. it had been an emotionly drainging day due to the whole rollercoaster nature of what happened today. "Babe I want to go to sleep and i have a feeling it will be the best sleep that i hever gotter, and you want to know why? because it will be here with you and i will have my arms warpped awound you all night." Aden said right befor he leaned in and began to kiss her passiontly no matter how tired he was he could always do that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:26 pm

Toire smiled and kissed him back and pulled away and snuggled into him gently. She felt happy. She shut off her lights with a remote. her room remote. She was happy. She closed her eyes and snuggled into the love of her life. No matter what she would always have time with time, even if they aren't together anymore. She closed her eyes and fell asleep in his arms.

[The next morning]

Toire woke up at 7;00 am. She had a doctors appointment today at 3:00 pm at St. Mungo's for her brain tumor to see if they could remove it. She looked over at Aden and smiled. She kissed his forehead. She was happy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:38 pm

Aden woke up a few minutes later Tories eyes were close so he thought that he would slip out and make her breakfast in bed. Aden didnt bother puttig his clothes on he just went straight to he kitchen and began to make a creppe batter. Aden just hoped that she didnt wake up and thing he left that would make him feel like crap. Withe the batter started Aden summoned some orages so that he could make fresh squized juice for her. All this work could be done with magic but Aden thought i meant more if you did itby hand.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:43 pm

Toire woke up and looked around for Aden, and heard noise from the kitchen. She smiled and walked out to the kitchen and smiled. She walked around him and wrapped her arms around his waist from behind. She leaned her head on his back. "Good Morning, Sweetie." She said softly. she turned him around so he was facing her. She leaned up and kissed him softly. her eyes were soft and sweet, like she just woke up, which she did. "Are you making breakfast?" She asked him with a smirk on her face. ' Oh I have a doctor's appointment today at st. Mungos to see if they can remove the tumor shrink it." She said softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:56 pm

When tori came out Aden got excited he hadn't heard her voice seince last night and for some reason that seemed like it was to long ago. "good morning to you too Babe. i am making breakfastbut it was supposed to be for you in bed. Sorry i was not fast enough. Hey about the doctors appiontment i can come right?" He said as he kissed her softly he decided that he would go with the flow. "Babe i can't believe you slept in that all night you could have change i wouldnt have looked." Aden said as he realized that he was wearing Boxer-briefs only still.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top